LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One too many times pvt sarahbedwetter

Peter gasped as she pulled a hairbrush from her bag, his hands went subconsciously to his bottom and rubbed it in anticipation, the plastic covering on his diaper crinkling under the touch 

“Not with the hairbrush, please Brit...please mommy not the hairbrush. That’s going to hurt really bad!”

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britney smiled and she felt a wave of hot passion run over her as hearing him beg and making him call her mommy made her want to cum in her panties.

"Ok baby boy just this once as long as you listen to mommy for now on." she said sweating doing her best not to reach into her panties and get herself off now!

Peter nodded slowly at her, the fact she had said yes seemed to him like a victory. Then he realised he was still in a diaper that she had forced him to wet and rub himself in.

He knew he had to listen to her to save what dignity he had left 

“Th...thank you Bri...mommy”

"Aw you're welcome baby boy!" she cooed at him she noticed her nipples were erect and hard as hearing him call her mommy was such a turn on.

She sat on the couch.

"Come to mommy baby boy I wanna see you crawl to mommy." she said holding out her hands.

Peter groaned and blushed, wondering how much more embarrassing it could get for him.

”Yes mommy”

He got on his hands and knees and crawled toward the couch, he could feel the wet diaper moving as he moved and could hear the plastic crinkling, reminding him of what he was wearing 

Peter gasped, he didn’t have a good reputation at school as it was, he was pushed around quite easily and called a sissy just because he didn’t join in with the boys playing sport.

”Please...please don’t tell anyone or show anyone. I’ll be good. Honest! Please just let me go home”

He tried to resist but as she lowered her bra he felt himself stirring inside the diaper

”I...well...I....”

He struggled to get the words out and nodded slowly as she continued to rub her breast. Without thinking he reached the couch and reached up to touch her breast

"No no baby boy babies don't touch their mommies but they do suck on their mommies." She lowered his head and guided her breast to his mouth. Once he began sucking on her nipple she lost it! She got hot and she felt a ripple run through her body! This time she couldn't control herself she put her hand in her panties.

"Oh--y--yes--ba--Um y--es baby o--yeah mommy likes!"

Peter couldn’t hold himself, as she pushed her breast into his mouth he started sucking frantically.

His diaper wet and sticky but he felt himself explode inside it again.

The only good thing he could see about tonight was the fact he was so close to her skin, she hadn’t made fun of his lack of size, which had been a constant during his life

"Ok I'll change you baby boy but in the morning I want you to come here about 7:30 and if you're a minute late I will give you a spanking that you won't forget.

She grabbed a fresh diaper powder and some wipes.

"Lay down baby." she cooed enjoying playing with her new toy.

Peter sighed, he had hoped that she would let him off and that would be the end of it.

He nodded an understanding and lay on the floor in front of her

”ok....i...I’ll be here. Not like I have much choice”

He tried not to laugh but her blowing raspberries on his stomach tickled and he couldn’t help but let out a little smile.

When she opened the diaper and started talking about his ‘equipment’ he visibly blushed and put his hands down to cover himself

"Naughty naughty!" she cooed slapping his hands away.

"You mustn't touch unless mommy says so."

She wiped him with a wipe noticing his man hood rise up or babyhood spring to life she thought to herself.

"Wow that's as big as it gets!" she did her best not to laugh.

Peter frowned as she spoke and wiped him, as she touched him he noticed her giggle

He blushed and looked away, this had always been a cause of embarrassment for him.

”i...I’m still growing I think”

Britney could read him like a book and she could tell he was insecure so she used it against him.

"It's ok you're only a baby so your little pee pee is so cute but we both know it belongs In a baby diaper."

She pulled out a pacifier

"Open." she unfolded the disposable crinkly diaper that had little cartoon characters on it. She slid the diaper under him using plenty of powdering then she brought the diaper up nice and tight between his legs taping it in place.

"Ok baby boy I want you to repeat what mommy said."

He said nothing as she spoke to him, his face red and hot from embarrassment.

When she held the pacifier to his mouth he wondered if he had to have it, one look from her made his mind up and he let her slip it into his mouth

As she fastened the diaper on, he noticed it seemed thicker and more crinkly than the last one.

”Um...tum back to mommy at theven firty?”

He hated how his words sounded as he spoke with the pacifier as wondered when she would let him take it out, not to mention when he was allowed to take the diaper off

Peter blushed, he had tears in his eyes but he knew if he fussed then she’d spank him and probably show his friends the pictures she had taken.

”Um....um...m..my peepee...is...is so small...it...it belongs in a baby d..diaper”

Britney smiled as this poor boy was putty in her hands.

She grabbed his diapered crotch and began moving her hand up and down, she was making him love his diapers.

When I'm done with him he'll beg me or any woman to be his mommy!

"Oh that's it I can feel your little baby pee pee moving around he's trying to get big but he can't can he baby boy."

He gasped and tried to move away from her but she had a grip holding him close.

”N..no....I...don’t...wan...”

He struggled to get his words to come out as he felt himself becoming erect inside his diaper again. 

It didn’t take long until he felt himself orgasm yet again from the stimulation.

As he looked at the smile on Britney’s face, it was clear that she held th cards