LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One too many times pvt sarahbedwetter

Britney smiled when he broke down and asked her. It was music to her ears and with him saying mommy and diaper crying it was all she could do not to lose it on the spot she wanted to put her hand in her panties and rub herself a few times she knew it wouldn't take any time to get off! Her nipples were hard this was better then her fantasy!

"Ok baby boy lay down and suck your thumb and ask me again!" she knew it would be very humiliating for him to do this and it would sound so babyish.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter sobbed as he stood up, he rubbed his burning bottom and whimpered before laying gently on the floor.

He blushed as he put his hands over himself to cover up, he knew she had probably seen but he was still embarrassed by it.

Knowing he had no choice he put his other thumb in his mouth and repeated

“Mommy  please diaper me” behind his thumb it came out a little babyish and garbled

Britney smiled at how docile he was watching him lay down and when he called her mommy with his thumb in his mouth, she felt her body warming up her nipples were hard and her panties felt moist. She wanted to stick her hand in her panties and pleasure herself.

"Ok baby boy I will."

She kneeled down smiling at her victim.

"This is going to be fun!" she gave him a seductive look biting her lip.

Britney unfolded the diaper lifting his bottom up noticing how red it was.

"Looks like someone got a good spanking." she cooed to him

Once the diaper was laid under him she put baby powder on his diaper area then poured it on his chest he would definitely be smelling like a baby boy.

"What the hell is that!" pointing at the thing between his legs.

She flicked it a few times.

"I've seen bigger ones on two year olds without a doubt you belong in diapers!"

Britney brought the diapers between his legs tapping it in place.

"Set up baby boy."

Now the fun will really began. She thought to herself.

Peter blushed and looked away as Britney unfolded the diaper in front of him, he couldn’t believe this was happening to him.

As she slid the diaper under and shook the powder on him, he was immediately reminded of his childhood and early teens as his mom diapered him for bedwetting.

He let out a cry as she flicked him a few times and blushed again, he had always been embarrassed about his size but there was nothing he could do.

He felt the diaper get tight as she fastened it and say up when told, the diaper crinkled loudly under him as he sat

• 1 month later...

Peter blushed as kneeled and heard the diaper crinkle under him, he felt the bulk and blushed as Britney held a pacifier out and teased him.

He wanted to stand up to her but his bottom burned inside his diaper. Knowing he had little choice...for now...he started to crawl towards the pacifier.

The diaper restricted his movements and crinkled with each move he made, making him feel totally embarrassed 

Little did he know everything was being recorded in case she needed any more leverage on him.

Watching his crawl she laughed and cooed at him.

"Ok I wanna see you lay on your back and make baby noises kicking your feet in the air like a real baby!"

Britney was having so much fun and really getting turned on by the control she had!

Peter frowned at her and shook his head 

“Please Britney, I don’t want to! Please let me go home, I’ll never bother you or stare at you again. I’m sorry! Please just let me go home!”

He wiped the tears from his eyes and blushed as she stared at him before laying on his back and putting his legs up

Britney was laughing and cooing at him.

"Awe look at the baby kick baby kick!" she encouraged him.

She looked around grabbing the pacifier and shaking it above him.

"So how does baby boy like his diapers!" she asked grabbing his diapered crotch.

Peter blushed and shook his head as he dropped his legs 

“Britney please, I don’t like this. I’ve had enough of playing baby, I’ll stop staring at you and just keep to myself if you just let me go, please”

He let out a whimper as tears rolled down his face, hoping she would take pity on him 

The tears were pure satisfaction it only made her even hungrier with power as she felt her womanhood become moist. She did everything she could to not stick her hand in her panties and to go ahead and push her over the edge!

"Aw so you're a cry baby too!" she cooed at him.

She stroked his diapered crotch a few times.

"Well cry baby I want you to finish now." she said grabbing his hand and placing it on his diaper.

• 3 months later...

Peter frowned as Britney put her hand on his crotch. The crinkle of the diaper only served to embarrass him more.

”F...finish? Finish what? I don’t know what you want me to do!”

As she put his hand to the diaper he gasped as he felt the smooth plastic shell. 

“I...don’t want to do that!”

He whimpered and felt himself getting excited as she ran her hands over her breasts.

He didn’t want to do what she said but a spanking scared him....

After a few seconds he started pawing at the front of his diaper and rubbed slowly while staring at her breasts, it didn’t take long, less than 40 seconds for him to cream his diaper. Afterwards he lay there panting 

She slapped his hand away when she could tell he was about to cum.

"Now baby boy if you want to continue you must act nicely and in baby talk." she cooed at him.

Once he did to her liking she let him continue her panties were getting wet watching this boy humiliate himself in front of her.

She watched as he was spent.

"How does that feel baby boy?"

Peter blushed as he felt the sticky inside of the diaper

”I...I....”

He looked at Britney and then looked away and blushed again

”I thought we might be having fun together and...you know....”

“No I’m not having fun, it’s stupid....I won’t do anything....”

Before he could finish what he was saying she shoved her fingers in his mouth, he tried to move away but everywhere he turned his head to she followed, with little options she gave him no choice but to suck on her fingers

"Oh I'm sure we'll have more fun!" she stuck her fingers in his mouth and when he continued to move around, she roughly grabbed his hair and he calmed down.

She rubbed the front of his diaper some more.

"I think someone is loving their diapers just think what other boys your age are found now, I can promise you they're not standing in the living room in a diaper like you are baby boy!"

He struggled against her, shocked at how strong she was.

Even though he could still feel the stickiness inside his diaper, Britney’s rubbing was bringing him to the brink of another. Before he could say anything he gasped as he felt himself spray again.

Blushing and panting he lay there, the feeling of needing to pee now increasing 

“Please Britney, I need to go the bathroom, please let me up”

“Britney no...I won’t wet..this...this diaper! You can’t make me!”

Peter folded his arms and tried to get up 

“Just let me up and then I’ll take this thing off and go home and we’ll forget about this happening”

She kept him down.

Then she got up.

"I just want you to know I have this all recorded what would your friends think of you crawling around the floor in a diaper I'll make sure the whole school know if you don't do what mommy tells you and I want you to ask for a spanking."

She smiled knowing she held all the cards.

Peter looked at her in shock, he knew she had power over him and wondered what he could do.

With tears in his eyes he closed his eyes and began to wet his diaper.

”I....will...you....give me a...a spanking?”

"Sure baby boy this will hurt you a lot worse then it will hurt me I promise you that, but you need to listen to mommy right!"

Britney walked over to her purse grabbing her hairbrush. It was nice and thick.

"I bet this will hurt don't you think baby?" she said tapping it against the palm of her hand.