LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks FedEx & Amazon

I ordered 3 bags of L4's from Amazon and received my shipment yesterday. Unfortunately one side of the box is clearly labeld with what's inside, and the other side was torn at the handle giving a clear glimpse of the diapers inside. 

Now I could care less if the FedEx driver knows I wear diapers, but I usually try to coordinate my diaper deliveries for when my wife is at work. Not that she cares, but I guess I'm nervous she'll say something about the volume of I've been buying. Anywho, the shipment was scheduled for delivery on Tuesday (when she's working) but showed up 3 days early when we were both home. She opened the door and asked what's this when she saw the big box. The she saw the the hole in the box and said "more disposables huh?" And that was it. Not another word was said, but she now knows I buy diapers by the case. 

It is what it is I guess. F7245465-FCC4-4546-AF5C-D6C603954791.thumb.jpeg.e231d8302490133a89d9ee83e781def5.jpegJust thought I'd share 

2B1D3A42-4DAD-4539-8384-A9D9C6BA8BB1.jpeg

i get nervous buying diapers when in truth i shouldn't. if i buy them at the store i get embarrassed because if feel they know what i intended to do with them, when the fact is they probably don't know or care what i'm doing with them since abdl isn't widely known. and if i order online i'm worried they'll put either the company name or product name on the shipping, and so so when it gets to the office at my apartment, they'll know i'm an abdl. but the truth is if i got a box and the shipping said "Rearz: 1x Safari", they most likely wouldn't know it was unless they were either an abdl or followed the abdl lifestyle

2 hours ago, nenog613 said:

i get nervous buying diapers when in truth i shouldn't. if i buy them at the store i get embarrassed because if feel they know what i intended to do with them, when the fact is they probably don't know or care what i'm doing with them since abdl isn't widely known. and if i order online i'm worried they'll put either the company name or product name on the shipping, and so so when it gets to the office at my apartment, they'll know i'm an abdl. but the truth is if i got a box and the shipping said "Rearz: 1x Safari", they most likely wouldn't know it was unless they were either an abdl or followed the abdl lifestyle

Then you might even meet a new friend!

I think it was last year, I ordered a case of Depends Underwear for Men...  They came in the green Depend box and the cut rate courier service Amazon has started using put them right on my front steps....  I have a covered sun porch they could have easily just opened the door and fire them in, but nope, they put them right on my front steps.

My mother stopped to drop something off and brought them in.... So I got to have the conversation that I like wearing diapers sometimes...  Fantastic.  I called Amazon and they couldn't do much but give me an extra month of Amazon Prime and convey my displeasure.  The shipment was supposed to be discreet according to the listing....  Amazing.

The worst shipping disaster I experienced was when I was a contractor in Afghanistan.  My wife sent me a few packs of the orginal Fabine diapers but did not stuff the box with any other filler material.  The box was crushed and severely damaged during transit to a war zone.  I was a site supervisor at the time and my clerk picked up the mail.  Anyone that handled the box would have seen the diapers inside as I noticed them immediately.

Since we are on the bad shipping topic..

My last shipment was sent directly to me, that is also the address to my work, so my brother received the package, but thankfully he called me so I could run out and sign for it

Thankfully it was discreet packaging and nothing that would give it away on the packaging slip, but I should get a text message to schedule delivery, but I always go to pickup the packages my self, like I have done 2 times before and when I e-mailed them they agreed that the packages should never have been sent/delivered

And everyone who asks about buying diapers in a store gets replies, "Just order them on line!"  First, I can't afford premium diapers no matter how much I would like to try many of the brands.  Secondly, I don't live alone and no one knows I like wearing diapers.  Sure, some say I can have them shipped and pick them up a UPS or FED-EX or a mail drop.  You still take a chance that someone will deliver them, the box will clearly say what's inside or there will be damage to the box and people can see what's inside.  I don't have a problem buying diapers at the Goodwill, even though it limits me to cheaper store type brands (which do well enough for my needs).  I do see how people have little option but to order on line and have them shipped, but in doing so you take the chance of people finding out due to the above situations that happen.  Damaged boxes, delivery guys doing their job but placing them in plain sight or out where it could rain on them (they have only so much time to deliver and get on to the next address) and of course, the old "They will be shipped in plain unmarked boxes" that actually come with the product information stamped all over the outside of the box!

I have problems every month with ripped boxes and the product name written all over the boxs with the company I use but they are sufficiently cheaper then other places and they do auto order so I forgive them. I definitely think the DPD courier knows that he’s delivering incontinence nappies to my house because guaranteed it’s always the same guy delivering them.

Funny. I used an Abena box for my recycling today. Great big “M1” on the side. So long as I use heavy duty, opaque trash bags for my diapers, no one could put two and two together. Not even the cute woman who moved in with her grandma across the street, which is a shame. I’d be pretty happy if she knew, even happier if she wanted to talk about it.

If the item is prime, then Amazon Locker is awesome, don't see how if you select this it would get delivered to your address.

I've bought diapers online for years and never had them delivered to my door, but I never put in my address for shipping address, as long as it is fedex, I can put for shipping address:

Hold for Pickup

Name

Address of Fedex Store

Then I have 5 business days to pickup up from the store once they receive it.

I get diapers from the NHS for free but they get delivered 3 months supply at a time currently 3 cases with 4 packs it used to be 6 boxes with 2 packs in and as I live in an apartment block the driver has to get them all inside before knocking on my door the boxes are not obvious as to the contents but a close look would leave no doubt if the door to the van is open anyone passing by will know as he has several different types of continence products usually with single packs on show for his other deliveries as I'm pretty early on his route.

I live literally 50 yrds from the local pharmacy which handles NHS prescriptions why I cant have a pack a week delivered there to pick up in a holdall  beats the hell out of me, my neighbours are all really nice its only a matter of time before one of them helps me in with the boxes in the corridor trying to be helpful

On the other hand the company I use for my AB nappies wraps them in thick black plastic that is really difficult to open so I never have any worries with them