LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going while sitting

omar21

for me it's mental. since I lay down flat to put on diapers, whenever I sit it feels like it's shifted and I don't have a proper seal on my leg, so if i wet I think I'm going to leak, so I don't do it unless I'm standing

For me i have nerve damage but i have other issues. 90 percent of time i cant hold it standing or walking but the way i have overstretched my bladder (i could hold for a max of 36 hrs and then fill/overfill a 2 liter bottle). I do how ever because of this laying or sitting it wont come out and when it does expecially when laying down i soak eveeything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Originally I struggled a bit to pee while sitting, since it was so foreign to my normal lifestyle of over 70 years. I remember I used to have to get up and pretend to be standing in front of the stool and to relax. Since then I've learned to relax and pee while sitting and while laying in bed. In fact at night I lay there and try to relax enough to pee at any time. Usually  I manage 5 or 6 times during the night. I so love filling up my diaper and have it get to fat and heavy. Just me I guess. Weird huh?? lol.

I have no problems peeing while sitting, laying down does it for me, I understand it is totally mental and while I do start peeing eventually, the feeling of warm pee running between my bum instantly makes me stop. ☹️

It surely can't be completely mental.  When I'm sitting on an upright hard chair my urethra is squashed flat, or that's certainly what it feels like.  So I can't pee.  If my bladder tries to empty it can't.  But, if I just raise one buttock up, no problem.  Soft chairs are fine, & in the car it usually only flows when the pressure has got past a certain point, & forces the tube open.  OK I haven't got proof of this, but that's what seems to happen.  I don't worry about any of this, I'm just a fascinated observer of what happens to my body when I just let it do its own thing.

What stroller said.  I have no trouble wetting while sitting in my computer chair but I'm slightly reclined.  More of my buttocks are on the seat of the chair and my testicals are either over the front of the seat or just bairly  touching.  That allows urine to flow unhindered through my urethra.  When I'm driving, I can't pee.  I have to raise up off the seat slightly in order to be able to wet my diaper.  Naturally I only do this while at a stop light hoping it doesn't change to green before I finish wetting myself!

Never have trouble wetting sitting down only this morning i was sitting at my computer with my pjs on and a tena maxi underneath and peed in it quite cool too feel hot pee run up your crack and a hot nappy until the thirsty tena absorbs it 

I have urge uronary incontinence. I sometimes wet myself while sitting but not all that often. What happens more often is that I flood when I stand up after sitting for a while or when I get out of the car.