LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wanting to wet the bed again

I was a young bedwetter as a child alway's woke up wet ever morning till i was eleven, Alway's stole my younger brother nappies to try and hide the situation, This has probably what made me into the DL I am today. Now into my forties and want to go back to bedwetting everynight again. how can i retrain my bladder and myself to learn to wet uncontrollable really want to wake up wet every morning again. Help Needed

As a nightly bedwetter who thoroughly enjoys being this way. I can understand why you would want this. Are you absolutely sure this is what you want. Do you want soggy nappies, wet sheets and a room that always smells of stale pee. What's more are you willing to accept this as a permanent step. One you achieve your goal it is unlikely to be reversible.Consider all the implications and I'm sure we wil be able to help you become a bedwetter one more.

4 hours ago, middlecotes1 said:

Thanks Steve for the reply, Have thought about this for a very very long time. I do want to go all the way to wake up every morning in a wet bed and soggy nappy. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Right then let us begin. From now on you must always think of your self as a bedwetter. You should now live your life accordingly. Yes for the time being your wetting will be deliberate but each and every morning you must wake up wet so you must at some point deliberately wet your nappy or your bed. Preferably both.

The best way is to pee your bed fully and totally unprotected the first night. A bedwetters bed needs a few good stains. From then on choose you bed protection. You are going to need it.

You need to get to the state where wetting may well be deliberate but feels perfectly natural and the right thing to do. You must be comfortable with sleeping in your wetness every night and dealing with your wet things each morning. Worrying about leaks or ruining your mattress etc will just hamper your progress.

There will be times when family and friends will need to know you wet the bed. You will have to tell them you are a bedwetter. Better to get it out in the open so it is expected of you. Remember you cannot turn this on and off. From now on you are a bedwetter.

It will take time to wet in your sleep but enjoy the journey and always imagine all your wetting is accidental and you an't help it. You an't you are after all a bedwetter. Get used to peeing the second you awake. Do not worry about leaks or if your nappy is already soaking wet. If you soak the bed so what. A true bedwetter has no control over this. Gradually you are more likely to pee before you wake.

Right now get started and enjoy the journey. Let us know how you get on.