LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

xpmedical was sold back in 2017.

The biggest change I have seen is a change in customer service and shipping times. I could time and plan out shipments before. Now they are still pretty solid but not nearly as rigid. I have ordered through them a few times since the sale. product still arrives in pretty good shape. The other change I have seen is in the Abena products. Gary used to turn the boxes inside out so that the markings that came from the factory were hidden. The new company does not. Not sure if that affects discretion for you.

• Like 1

They've also been sending out post cards to those who have ordered before.   One of them came when we were on vacation, and my neighbour was getting the mail.  Got back from vacation, and of course that postcard with "Incontinence Products", "We value your business", and my name splashed right across it was sitting on the top of the mail pile.

Dicks. 

I deleted my account (changed my name to something rude and set the mailing address to their mailing address), and I will never order from them again.

On 4/3/2018 at 9:08 AM, justforfun said:

They've also been sending out post cards to those who have ordered before.   One of them came when we were on vacation, and my neighbour was getting the mail.  Got back from vacation, and of course that postcard with "Incontinence Products", "We value your business", and my name splashed right across it was sitting on the top of the mail pile.

Dicks. 

I deleted my account (changed my name to something rude and set the mailing address to their mailing address), and I will never order from them again.

Wow.... that was pretty crappy for them to do that. No pun intended....

I have ordered quite a bit from them in the past, I guess I need to look out for this postcard.

I haven’t ordered from them in a long time. I never had an issue with Gary.

Several times, however, at 2 different addresses, FedEx lost packages from them. They went somewhere because the status said “delivered.” Someone got quite the surprise on their doorstep.

Gary quickly replaced the packages. Sorry Gary has moved on.

Maybe someone swipe them from your porch!  There has been a lot of that in the news lately, people following the delivery trucks and swiping the packages left on the porches.  I can imagine the look on some thief's face when they open the box thinking they swiped some new electronic device only to find adult waterproof pants!

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Maybe someone swipe them from your porch!  There has been a lot of that in the news lately, people following the delivery trucks and swiping the packages left on the porches.  I can imagine the look on some thief's face when they open the box thinking they swiped some new electronic device only to find adult waterproof pants!

Yeah that would be very funny to see.

I think that exact thing happened around Xmas when we were waiting for a big box of electronics ($500-$600 value) my brother sent us; I mean that or it went to the wrong address or never actually got delivered (regardless he sent it insured so he got the money back and it will probably become our vacation fund)

Regardless it's nice to know the company you order from has good customer support and will replace what you bought if something like that happens.

Sucks to hear how XP medical is now, as I have ordered from them a few times in the past (before 2017) and they were pretty great.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if fedex is getting my postcards, I put them as my shipping address and have yet to see any postcards from them in my mail.

That's pretty shitty of them to send out these postcards, even if I actually needed them I wouldn't want any one seeing this in my mail.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered recently from the XP Medical site, didn't know the company changed hands. Order arrived a day or two slower than normal. Still discrete boxed, and yes a few days later I recieved a post card as well. Not very happy about getting the postcard as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I am the owner of XPMedical who bought the company from Gary.  I started my first incontinence product site, LiveAnew, from scratch about 6 years ago and bought XP because I admired the company that Gary built.  My goal with both websites is to simply help people with great products and service.

Hopefully, I can give you more insight into XP with this post.

• Privacy.  I fully understand your desire for privacy.  All of our shipments are very discreet.  We do mail out two cards to thank new customers and show appreciation to long-term customers.  These are not postcards, but rather simple cards inside a privacy envelope with no distinctive marks on the outside.  
  • Delivery.  We currently ship from Arkansas.  Gary shipped from California.  If you are on the West Coast, your shipment takes a couple days longer.  Every other part of the country is faster now.  We are also adding 3 new warehouses this year across the country that will speed up deliveries even more.
  • Product Selection.  We are constantly evaluating new products to add.  Our most popular proudcts includes Dry247, Abena, and Seni.  We are adding 3 new products in about 30 days.

Please feel free to email me directly, at Tim@XPMedical.com, with your suggestions or questions.  Thank you for your interest in XP.

Tim
Owner and CEO 
XP Medical, LiveAnew
  • Like 2

I just received one last week and it was not in a privacy envelope.  No matter though as I will not be buying from them again.  I changed my address info, so I will not be getting one again. 

Even if it was in a "privacy envelope" I would not want any mail from any medical supply company.  There just is not a reason for them to send me junk mail.

If you "appreciate" your customers you will not send them unsolicited mail.

I am glad I saw this thread as I missed it before & I was wondering why I kept getting postcards & why a few of my boxes were printed with what was inside on the outside of the box. Agree with others, there is no reason to send out postcards & advertise what is in the box on the outside of the box.

On 5/9/2018 at 3:02 PM, XPMedical Owner said:

• Privacy.  I fully understand your desire for privacy.  All of our shipments are very discreet.  We do mail out two cards to thank new customers and show appreciation to long-term customers.  These are not postcards, but rather simple cards inside a privacy envelope with no distinctive marks on the outside.  

I've received both.  You have sent postcards.   It was not discreet.  I have also gotten a card in an envelope. 

There is _no_ need to send mail.  It's a privacy thing, which you clearly don't seem to understand.  I can understand email follow-ups (though I still don't like it), but snail mail is different.  While my wife/family is aware of my bedwetting and hence diaper use, many people here have living situations that are less forgiving, and receiving physical mail (even in an envelope) can lead to difficulties.  In my case, obviously a neighbor who was picking up my mail while I was on vacation saw it, as the post card was on top of the pile of received mail.

You've already lost me as a customer over it; I'd suggest waking up before you lose more.

I agree with justforfun.  You never know who will be bringing in the mail.  I for one bring in my neighbor across the street's newspaper and mail every day since she is elderly.  I'm sure if she wore diapers she wouldn't be happy about getting mail thanking her for purchasing her diapers and medical products from whoever she is getting them from. Medical products are not things most people want everyone to know about, and since a lot of people wearing diapers do it because it's a fetish for then rather than a need, I see no reason to send out Thank You cards in the mail.  If they are already your customer, you have their business and can enclose your thank you card in the box with their shipment.  If you are looking for new customers, advertise on-line or in health magazines.  Don't be mailing out cards or envelopes to people, period!  The only reason you should ever have to do that is if their check bounced or there is a billing issue.  Then you better be very privet about what the outer envelope says.  Even if it was someone using catheters or ostomy supplies or other medical products, you don't send them out in marked boxes or cards in the mail.  These people have already chosen your company to purchase their products, don't piss them off by sending cards in the mail to thank them! 

13 hours ago, justforfun said:

While my wife/family is aware of my bedwetting and hence diaper use, many people here have living situations that are less forgiving, and receiving physical mail (even in an envelope) can lead to difficulties.  In my case, obviously a neighbor who was picking up my mail while I was on vacation saw it, as the post card was on top of the pile of received mail.

You've already lost me as a customer over it; I'd suggest waking up before you lose more.

If you are 45 and can't handle the idea of a neighbor *possibly* knowing that someone in your household wears adult diapers you need to get over yourself real quick. Also, people receive random junk in the mail all the time, so any undesirable advertising can easily be dismissed as such.

I have been ordering regularly from XP for a decade and have not noticed any change in their service or deliveries.

I’ve been ordering from XP for years. I’ve been impressed by the customer care they provide. When I order online, if they believed something would be delaying the order for even a day, I was sent a personal email so I could be aware and they offered to make changes or anything else to accommodate my needs. I don’t get this kind of service from Amazon. That’s why I called it customer CARE and not simply customer service.

I don’t recall receiving any other mail, post cards or anything else from XP. I pay through paypal and they send the shipment on the same day. I’ve even received orders on Saturday when I ordered late in the week. 

I couldn’t be happier with XP and I intend to continue to do business with them as long as they remain sensitive to my needs. 

I must say I have no business association with XP Medical other than that of my personal needs.

15 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

If you are 45 and can't handle the idea of a neighbor *possibly* knowing that someone in your household wears adult diapers you need to get over yourself real quick. Also, people receive random junk in the mail all the time, so any undesirable advertising can easily be dismissed as such.

I have been ordering regularly from XP for a decade and have not noticed any change in their service or deliveries.

Ok Darkfinn, aka "Gatekeeper to the halls of BS", located in "The Grand Duchy of Here", age 99, feel free to out yourself to your friends, neighbors, and the internet, if you wish.  Really, you think that I need to "get over myself" that I'm unhappy that a crappy company from which I ordered some medical products decided to out me to my neighbors, and that since I'm 45 it's OK, or something?  What exactly is your age cutoff for being OK with letting the neighbors know I wear diapers?  20? 30? 40?  What the hell does my age have to do with it?

XPMedical Owner specifically confirmed above that they do indeed send out the mail, and although XPMedical says they are in envelopes, I and at least one other person above have gotten a post card.  When it arrives with your name and "Thanks for your business buying our diaper!" or whatever it says, it's hard to pass off as random advertising.  Kind of blunt and in your face.

Personally, I like to keep my medical situation private to myself at best, and my family at least.  I'm not the type who likes to chat with my neighbors about the types of diapers I use and what keeps my bed dry at night.  You are free to do so.  Not my thing.  But if I do happen to get into that conversation, I'll be sure to let them know that XP Medical does not understand privacy, and warn them away from buying anything there.

• Like 1

Again, I agree with justforfun.  That doesn't mean I'm pissed off at XPMedical since I have never ordered from them.  I'm just stating that I don't think it's good business to send people post cards in the mail thanking them for purchasing medical supplies from their company, especially adult diapers.  They say they haven't done it, but obviously some people have received those cards.  JUST DON"T DO IT ANYMORE!  If you are serious about your business and want to keep your customer's happy, you have to listen to them, apologize when you need to and be open to changing your policies based on customer feedback. 

This is just like other posts in the forums where some people talk about being discreet and not wanting others to know they wear diapers.  You always have some people post, "Just wear your diapers proudly and if people know, big deal", or, "I don't care who knows I wear diapers.  It doesn't bother me at all".  NEWS FLASH!!!  Maybe some of you don't give a crap who knows that you wear diapers, who knows you like to wet and crap yourself for fun and enjoyment or who sees you wearing diapers.  Fine!  If you are comfortable with it and telling your family and friends, great!  More power to you.  A good many of us are way in the closet about our wearing of diapers.  We don't tell anyone, not even neighbors, family and friends.  It's a fetish for some, medical for others (such as incontinence or bedwetting) and is no one else's business!  That's true weather it's for medical reasons or fetish reasons.  We all have our own reasons for either being open about it or keeping it to ourselves.  We really don't have to explain to others here what our reasons are for keeping our diapers to ourselves and not wanting others to find out.  They are our reasons and only we know about our personal lives, jobs, family and friends.  No one else can tell us about our personal lives and therefore can't advise us to " get over yourself real quick" and let others " know that someone in your household wears adult diapers".  Maybe there is a reason a person has to wear diapers for bedwetting, and maybe that person is a school teacher.  While leagally if a person teaches 2nd graders but needs diapers because of bedwetting there isn't anything wrong, but if the word gets out to people and parents, who knows what they might think.  It could cause that person a lot of embarassment and even to have to defend his position of needing diapers medically.  Maybe someone is in a high profile job or running for public office.  We all know how people dig up stuff on their opponents when there is an election.  You want someone interviewing your neighbor and then coming out on TV or the news that, "Candidate Jones regularly gets shipments of adult diapers and has been known to wear them around his house!"  Even if it's for a medical reason such as bedwetting, would you want everyone to know that, and do you think a political opponent would say, "The poor man suffers from enurises".  Hell no!  He's out to win the election by digging up dirt on his rival.  While he won't come out and say, "He wears diapers at night for medical reasons", he may very well say, "A source close to candidate Jones revealed he regularly gets cases of adult diapers and has been known to wear them around his house".  Sometimes things have a way of coming back on someone years later.  I say best to just keep it privet and to yourself.

Bottom line is if you feel you want everyone to know you wear diapers for whatever reason, that's fine with you!  Just don't be telling others here that they also need to do what you do and make others around them aware that they also wear diapers!  It's your own choice to let your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors know that you wear diapers.  It's our choice to keep it a secret and to ourselves.

...& I agree too.  I get annoyed enough by unsolicited emails and post from companies I've bought from in my vanilla life, without getting it in my AB life too.  Luckily, none of the incontinence or AB companies I've bought from have ever done either.  If they did, I'd stop them if I could, then shop elsewhere.  I don't want my neighbours to know I wear nappies, & still less that I'm an AB, & that should be my choice, as it's my life.  Not a commercial company's choice, and not Darkfinn's choice either.

14 hours ago, justforfun said:

Personally, I like to keep my medical situation private to myself at best, and my family at least.  I'm not the type who likes to chat with my neighbors about the types of diapers I use and what keeps my bed dry at night.  You are free to do so.  Not my thing.  But if I do happen to get into that conversation, I'll be sure to let them know that XP Medical does not understand privacy, and warn them away from buying anything there.

Why do you care so much about what some random stranger may or may not know about you? My family knows I wear, as do several of my co-workers. My neighbors probably know someone in my household does as well, as they have seen me bringing in bags of dips and pull-ups from the local medical supply store. Does it bother me? Not in the least. I am a gainfully employed adult with my own home, I'm not doing anything illegal, so why should I care? It's not like anybody is going to approach me and say anything about my diapers, as doing so would be incredibly rude and totally inappropriate. If a co-worker or neighbor was in a wheel chair would you go play 20-questions with them about it? I certainly hope not. 

8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Maybe there is a reason a person has to wear diapers for bedwetting, and maybe that person is a school teacher.  While leagally if a person teaches 2nd graders but needs diapers because of bedwetting there isn't anything wrong, but if the word gets out to people and parents, who knows what they might think.  It could cause that person a lot of embarassment and even to have to defend his position of needing diapers medically.  Maybe someone is in a high profile job or running for public office.  We all know how people dig up stuff on their opponents when there is an election.  You want someone interviewing your neighbor and then coming out on TV or the news that, "Candidate Jones regularly gets shipments of adult diapers and has been known to wear them around his house!"  Even if it's for a medical reason such as bedwetting, would you want everyone to know that, and do you think a political opponent would say, "The poor man suffers from enurises".  Hell no!  He's out to win the election by digging up dirt on his rival.  While he won't come out and say, "He wears diapers at night for medical reasons", he may very well say, "A source close to candidate Jones revealed he regularly gets cases of adult diapers and has been known to wear them around his house".  Sometimes things have a way of coming back on someone years later.  I say best to just keep it privet and to yourself.

Your post makes me think you are suffering from paranoia, as many "closet" ABDLs are. It is highly unlikely that the situations you've posted about would EVER occur. Consider the case of Senator John McCain, who has been battling cancer for a number of years now. Is it possible, even probable, that he (like many other older Americans) has continence problems? Certainly. Do you see anybody, even his most vehement opponents, making a big deal about his health issues? No. Why? Because that's a guaranteed way to make yourself look like a complete jackass. 

I'll give you another real world situation. My wife is a "pullups by day, diapers by night" girl, and has been for many years. She works at an assisted living facility for seniors, many of whom wear pullups and diapers too. A number of her co-workers are nurses and CNAs who spend time changing diapers, so they know what one looks like and sounds like even under clothing. Suffice to say her co-workers and residents know that she is wearing. Has anybody said a single thing to her about it? NOPE. Why? Because that kind of thing is a highly sensitive and highly personal issue. It's not something people regularly discuss, even in a medical setting.

I do recall the one case of a female daycare worker losing her job because she chose to out herself on national TV as not only someone who wears diapers, but as a complete and total lifestyle AB. Had she not chosen to do that odds are she could have carried right on in her chosen profession for many years to come and nobody would have said a word. Why? Because when someone sees an otherwise healthy adult wearing a protective undergarment the last thing on their mind is that they are doing so as part of some sort of kink. As long as you don't go out of your way to out yourself as ABDL the automatic assumption if anyone does notice is that you are wearing for medical reasons, and they'll leave the issue alone.

Now, all that being said, should XP be sending out unsolicited mailings? Absolutely not. In this day and age that kind of thing is seen as offensive and wasteful. If you happen to receive one in the mail is it something that you should lose your mind over? NO. People get crap in the mail all the time and 99% of it is exactly that, crap. I can see a teen or 20-something kid living at home with mom & dad getting bent out of shape over an incontinence supplies card addressed to them coming in the mail, but someone who is 40+ doesn't really have to worry about what mom & dad think, so it's nothing to lose your mind over.

No paranoia here.  If you feel like telling everyone that you wear diapers, good for you.  As for me, no way.  To each his own.  Yes, I know people use wheelchairs, walkers, canes and all the rest.  Glasses and hearing aids.  I have mentioned many time in past forum posts that these are just tools and aids people use who have a need for them because part of their body doesn't work right.  Diapers are also an aid or tool for people who's bodies don't work like they should.  If you need them medically and close friends and family eventually find out, I see no reason you shouldn't educate them on your medical needs if you feel like it.  The senarios of people in assisted living or people with medical needs are one thing, but even then I don't think John McCain is going around telling everyone he's wearing diapers even though people are aware of his condition.  I'd just bet that most people who are incontinent and wear diapers don't go around telling their neighbors about it.  When people wear for fetish reasons, it's even more secretive for most who want to keep that part of their lives to themselves.  Do you tell your friends when you have roll play sex with your wife and all the detailes?  "My wife played as the school principal and I was the naughty school boy!  She pulled down my pants, gave me a spanking with a wooden paddle and we had the best sex!"  or, "My wife danced around in her French Pastery outfit and I was the Baker!  Talk about eating good!"  Well, I'm not going to say to my friends and neighbors, "Boy, I just love to wear diapers!  I put on a thick one last night and wet it until it just about burst!  Then because I had to take a crap, I loaded my diaper up with a big stinky mess, rolled around in it squishing it all over my butt!  What a feeling it was!  Then I jacked off in my wet stinky diaper!  I just love wearing diapers and doing things like that!"  You want to tell your family, friends and neighbors that (or leave it to their imaginations what you do when you are wearing your diapers for personal enjoyment), fine.  It's not paranoia to keep that fetish part of your life privet.  Going around and telling neighbors, friends and people that you do wear diapers is kind of like flaunting to to everyone.  You wear just diapers when at the beach like Banned Baby Brian, or let the bulk and diaper show to people when you are out among everyone? 

On 5/16/2018 at 4:45 PM, Darkfinn said:

Now, all that being said, should XP be sending out unsolicited mailings? Absolutely not. 

Because that kind of thing is a highly sensitive and highly personal issue. It's not something people regularly discuss, even in a medical setting.

Well, I'm glad to see that we have common ground on something at least, because I think I disagree with everything else you said.  My neighbors are not "random strangers".  No idea where you live, but I interact with my neighbors, invite them over for burgers every once in a while, our kids play together, and we talk over beers while we mow our lawns.   I'm sorry that your neighbors are random strangers, but that's not how it works for everyone.  So, I do care what they think, and I'd rather that they didn't know I wore diapers at night.

You can say that I shouldn't care about what random strangers think... but... why do you hide behind a pseudonym, and not even put your real age or location in your profile?  Because you _do_ care about what other random strangers think.  And if you say you don't care what others think, then great, put your name, photo, and contact information up here.  You won't, as I wouldn't, because you, too, care about what random strangers think. 

I don't want to be outed to my neighbors... and you don't either, hypocrite.

• Like 2

I got the mailing, but mine came in an envelope that looked handwritten.   Ironically it was the one it was one of two advertisements I received like that.  I don't remember what the other mailing was, and probably wouldn't have remembered this one without the thread.   I didn't feel violated.  If it came as an open postcard with an obvious medical, I would feel violated.  However, it might be a HIPAA Violation.   That doesn't matter whether it's from the company that I get my eye drops from, or my diapers.  I wouldn't be worried that my family might see because it was addressed to me, and they respect my privacy.  They don't open my mail.   

Now, i don't want to advertise to my neighbors.   As far as I can tell, the only person who knows that I have thing for diapers is my housekeeper who cleans my house.   She has seen the diapers, seen the pacifiers, and onesies.  She has never said anything, and treats me the same as she always had.    I should be more embarrassed about the state of the house I leave her than my use of diapers.  Even so, I don't want to advertise that I'm using diapers, especially because it isn't a physical health issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, no need to fight over whether you care if your neighbor finds out you like diapers or not.

I wouldn't want "random" people to know because I wouldn't want it to somehow get around to my actual family (i have a big family and there could be a lot of family members that I never met and some people, family or not, like to gossip and share peoples secrets all the time) as I'm very private about my wearing and using, and its awkward talking about it to people that are Vanilla and Unopen to "weird" differences.

But I have made mistakes and been busted before and my mom asks me about it a lot, considering I don't try to wear around her (but there have been times that I wore under several layers of clothes, and she will show up, do something, and leave), and it can be awkward; yes I'm still living at home (probably really odd since I'm 27, but I'm not freeloading and I pay a lot of the bills), but it would have been nice if she were just blissfully ignorant (not knowing) about it.

And I have tried explaining the "Comfort" I feel with them, but she still doesn't get it.

Point is you can choose to care or not and shouldn't get angry is somebody does the opposite, even if that might sound hypocritical of them.