LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animals

It's A Boy!

• 1 month later...

My most favorite stuffed animal is my pink gund teddy bear that daddy bought me a few months ago. I also have several Care Bears, some Precious Moments Tender Tails, a great big Eeyore, some bunnies, and a few others.

• 2 weeks later...

i has alots of plush toys

a baboon name rafiki . a softy soft Valentine bear . two monkey thats hug. a really soft wells fargo horse . my dolly . and many mores

they all sleeeps wifme in my bed

I get lots a from thrift shop . My big baboon come from toys rus. that was the first time i ever been there

• 4 weeks later...

Mine are awesome.

My link

the little bear I got when I was little. So little i dont even remember the age.

The zebra (creatively named Tg rainbow zebra By Juni , for lack of genetalia as seen in one of the pictures.)

Giant cow, I won him back in first grade from a raffle. I now use him as a pillow.

My great grandmother made the zebra and my baby blanket, also shown. Shown is the ensuing damage after a few years of nomming the corners.

I dont have alot , because the ones I have are special to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Babyadam23

I have 2 stuffed animals. I have a teddy bear named teddy lol and a Ducky named Lucky. I love my animals. I cant sleep without them. They make my night. Couldnt think i could live with out them

i have loadsa stanimals from childhoods past who live in the old boiler cupboard in the spare room, its a big cupboard.

but the cat, from childhood past and now in childhood present lives on my bed and he's the best. he's only small, reasonably orange and malting :(

he's only ever been washed once so he smells pretty awful (i got him about 18 years ago) and his name changes. mainly he's The Cat, sometimes its Mittens, occasionally Smells and once or twice its Mow or Mows.

He was meant to be a Tiger but in true ab style his growth is stunted to normal everyday cat!

• 13 years later...

This is my sheep plushie named Fluffs. He's soft, fluffy, and the perfect companion for cozy nights. Whether it's watching a movie or just snuggling up, Fluffs is always by my side. He's travelled all over the world with me! I've attached a picture for everyone to see. 

IMG-20230904-WA0001.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...