LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animals

It's A Boy!

I have Quite a few, probably about 17 in totle but sum have had to be put away as... well I try to hide my AB side and people would ask questions (although I always hade about 4 of them in/on my bed until I was 15). Most of them have names but of course I have my favurates, some because I have had the from childhood and others because they are really nice, although I have two new favurats thanks to a friend how knows about my AB side and bort them for me :)

Plushies~! I loves love love them. I had tons when I was little (and well, I still have them all in a giant bag in my mother's room--no where else to put them all for now!) My favorite for the long time was a little monkey dressed as a ballerina. Her name was Penelope! I took her everywhere and always slept with her. I really loved rubbin' her dress 'cause it was sooo soft and I loved feeling that kind of fabric it was made out of. Mmm, I still have no idea what it's called. Oh well.

At the moment my favorite plushie is a Mewtwo plushie my daddy brought me for Valentines. I love it. So cute! Much better than the generic V-day plushies that be in stores, I just don't like those. Oh well, here he is!

Photo60.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have lots of plushies. My stuffed wolf, CJ, is the oldest and he goes almost everywhere with me even if I just leave him in the car, or if he stays hidden in my backpack. Tigger, the astroworld prize, is second oldest and he just stays on my bed 'cause he's just to big to carry around. I also have a fox and a racoon plushie who aren't named yet as well as a pretty good collection of beanie baby type plushes.

Floppy goes EVERYWHERE with me! Well, except work, cause I find myself working in places not safe for stuffed animals.

I don't have many stuffed animals, but I soon will have. Because I'm going to kidnap floppy and bring him back to England. I can demand a big ransom, because I know DW will pay anything to get him back!

Ha,ha,haaaaaaa!!!!! (manic laugh) :lol::lol::lol:

I don't have many stuffed animals, but I soon will have. Because I'm going to kidnap floppy and bring him back to England. I can demand a big ransom, because I know DW will pay anything to get him back!

Ha,ha,haaaaaaa!!!!! (manic laugh) :lol::lol::lol:

*clutches Floppy tight, sobbing*

• 1 month later...
Guest Perregrine87

Now, I have a lot of stuffed animals but how does one wear a stuffed animal :huh: ? That just don't make sense. Also my 2 favorites are: A Mudkip and A tan Racoon named Wabesabe

i have a care bear that i've had since i first started wearing 8 years ago. i cant sleep without it!!

Now, I have a lot of stuffed animals but how does one wear a stuffed animal :huh: ? That just don't make sense. Also my 2 favorites are: A Mudkip and A tan Racoon named Wabesabe

By "first started wearing" I think Suzi meant first started wearing diapers.

~ Moogle

Guest Perregrine87

that i've had since i first started wearing

I thought she said "that i first started wearing" your explaination makes sense I feel reeeeeeeallly dumb right about now.

I have three stuffed animals, One is Big Bear, One is tiny The Polar Bear, and the Third is George.

I got Big Bear at a garage sale for free, Tiny Bear came from an old girlfriend, and George, I'm

not sure where George came from. All I know is that I can't sleep without Big Bear or George, and I'm

forty-one years old, going on three.

Jim

• 1 month later...

Do you have a stuffed animal or a plushie? What kind of animal is he or she? What's his or her name? Any stories involving them?

I have a stuffed dog. (I have no idea what kind of dog he's supposed to be.) His name is Grimly. He and I have had alot of good times together since he came home from Toys R Us. He once got lost 'cause United lost my bag, and I was pretty upset.

I also have a bear named Teddy (original, huh?) but I don't sleep with him too much any more 'cause I've had him since I was little and he's starting to wear out from overuse. :closedeyes:

Who else?

I have a lot of stuffies...The one I sleep with and drag around all the time is a Bedtime Bear, Care Bear that I named Charles Quincy. CQ for short.

He's a supper bear! All I have to do is huggle him and I feel better. :)

At night when I'm asleep he sneaks out to have steak and beer. *shrugs* Don't look at me... Thats HIS thing.

I only got him 4-5 years ago. But I've snuggled and dragged him around so much he looks WAY older then that. He's a well loved bear. :)

I have a lot of stuffies...The one I sleep with and drag around all the time is a Bedtime Bear, Care Bear that I named Charles Quincy. CQ for short.

He's a supper bear! All I have to do is huggle him and I feel better. :)

At night when I'm asleep he sneaks out to have steak and beer. *shrugs* Don't look at me... Thats HIS thing.

I only got him 4-5 years ago. But I've snuggled and dragged him around so much he looks WAY older then that. He's a well loved bear. :)

I have a few stuffed animals in my crib. The one that is the best is a tigger that is the tigger plush head and the rest is a blankie.