LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animals

It's A Boy!

• 3 weeks later...

post-2504-1191525007_thumb.jpgme hab many cuddly fwends but my 2 most specialest ones ams Puff, a red welsh dragon, and Theo, my teddy, who i saw get born at da beaw factowy, he hab a heawt inside him dat me had to kiss and make a special wish, Puff is special to me as me ams from wales originaly, but moved to southern England when i was 7, my dad got rid of all my cuddly toys i had when i was a real child so i lost my childhood and my memories of wales when he did that, so about 10 years ago me my mum and sister and stepdad went back to wales for a holiday, and we actually were staying very near to where we used to live, we went to a markwet that i probaly had been at when i was a baby and there were these cuddly welsh dragons so i got one and now i can rember wales again forever, i feel puf has brought back some of my childhood so thats whty he is special to me, my mum got one to, his name is ash and hes puffs brother, for some reason puff definatkey has a bigger smile, thats why i got him out of all the others, the others, like his bro, have strait mouths but puff is definatley smiling! Puff and theo have had many adventures with me, there biggest adventure was when they came to amewica wib me, they did a lot of cool things like flying in a hot air balloon over the sonoran desert, and a helicopter ride over the grand canyon to name but a few!

as i said i have lots and lots of cuddlys, to many to name them all, another pretty special one is cubby, hes a small bear that also often joins me on adventures cos hes small enough to fit in my p[ocket so i can take him anywhere, he also did the US trip and has been to stonehenge, which is something puff and theo havnt done yet! although that wont be hard to arrange as i dont live all that far from there! i have some quite unusual cuddlies like BOO and finz (both sharks) a cuddly snake and a cuddly israeli army camel! he has quite story behind him because a few years ago, i set up a thing called international bear exchange with a few of my yahoo buddies at the time, in it we excahnged cuddlies but the cuddlies had to represent the coutries they were from, so i sent out some of cubbies brothers, they dont really represent britain but they are from Southampton which is the city i live near to, the bear exchane thing wasnt to sucsesfull, infact i only sent 2 bears and the camel was one and for the other i got a state quater bear from pensylvania.

one final plush pal i must mention is Bobby my lil blue bunny, years ago when my main haunt was DPF i made a very good freind who lives in Germany, as a gift i got hima lil blue bunny, as i remeber him mentuioning he wanted a bunny, i got one fro myself to, so they are twins his bunny is called billy and every time we meet, well, almost every time, the twins get together to, obne cool pic we have is billy and bobby at greenwich, where the GMT time line runs through, as my freind is from the east billy is sat on the east side and bobby on the west, well i dont think i can say more than that about my cuddlies, well thats a lie i could ramble all day about them, but ill save you from that!!! here is pics of Puff and theo

post-2504-1191525058_thumb.jpg

post-2504-1191525007_thumb.jpg

post-2504-1191525058_thumb.jpg

I have an enormous (like 30" tall) good luck carebear. Very fun to cuddle with :)

I have a giant yellow stuff bear I got from Europe when I was like five. I have a way in a closet. I think it is like over 3 feet tall. Maybe 35 inches. I should get it out. I have some animals out. But I am still in the closet about AB and DL. Some people know but my family doesn't know about it and all. I just have my stuffed animals out that are almost replicas of my real pets current and past. So people don't think anything about it. And some beanie babies they just think those are more animals that I collect. I collect elephants and giraffes of all kinds. Wood, ceramic, onyx, and stuffed animal.

I am also very physically disabled. So I say I use them for props. To prop me up and use like pillows. And in winter I use my two cats to put up on each side of my face to keep me warm. My nurses are the only people that know about my AB and DL.

Diapertac

I gots a new one when we went to the zoo last weekend. Its a pengie from the new penguin exhibit. I had a mooshi pengie wif a santa hat, but now i gots one for all year round! YAY!!!!! *hugs my pengie tight*

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have two special teddy bears..

One is a froggy his name is Freddy and i got him before surgery..

My daddy gave my Get well bear his name is teddy and he got me him before major surgery too..

Lilone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have lots of teddys, including a huge eeyore, huge winnie the pooh, a huge rabbit (not from winnie the pooh) and 2 huge tiggers at the end of my bed and also have a pink teddy that I created at a teddy bear workshop (wonderfull places and my teddy is dressed up in bib and nappy :D ) I either sleep with my pink teddy or a lovely brown bear that I've had since I was a kid.

All I need now is a piglet lthat maches in size wise and I'll have a set

Oh well :)

Babysamie

• 1 month later...

I wanna get a stuffed animal. I'm just not sure what I want yet.

you shouldn't plan out what you want before hand, when choosing a plushy friend just go to a toy store with an open mind and a little cash to convince the cashier to part with it. walk down the aisle that they're selling em in and keep a eye out for whichever one is calling to you the most.

you may have to buy an armfull if you let them all convince you to bring them with you, so be prepared for this with some extra cash if you are too loving or too compelled towards cute things. :thumbsup:

you shouldn't plan out what you want before hand, when choosing a plushy friend just go to a toy store with an open mind and a little cash to convince the cashier to part with it. walk down the aisle that they're selling em in and keep a eye out for whichever one is calling to you the most.

you may have to buy an armfull if you let them all convince you to bring them with you, so be prepared for this with some extra cash if you are too loving or too compelled towards cute things. :thumbsup:

I agree with restlessfox completely on this point. Find the one (or two, or five lol) that REALLY call out to you and make your heart melt.

And bayb, i love your Minnie!

~ moogle

Does my wife counts as one hehe.

My wife has a few which she owns but neither sleeps with her, Just me.

Our daughter has loads though so we tend to borrow hehe.

Cindy prefers the giant tigger plushie I won for her in Ohio last fall.

On the other hand I don't have a plushie. I'm far to old for them.

Does my wife counts as one hehe.

My wife has a few which she owns but neither sleeps with her, Just me.

Our daughter has loads though so we tend to borrow hehe.

Cindy prefers the giant tigger plushie I won for her in Ohio last fall.

On the other hand I don't have a plushie. I'm far to old for them.

No one is to old for a plushie :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...