LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animals

It's A Boy!

dis amz tallie..._tallieWEB.jpgshe has been wiff me since me discovered dat me amz an age player....me thought me was an ab but technically me a dl who amz an age player .......der a difference.......but prolly not nuff time for me to 'splain dat here.....anyway...

dis amz tallie.......tallie habs gone lots ob places..........and she has met lots ob peoples who you might eben know.......duckie and glennie hab boff met tallie......so habs firegaurd......and a bunch ob other ab/dl's too but dey not comes to dis room....

once tallie gotted lefted behind at a hotel.......it was a long 2 weeks afore i gotted her back......

me bearry careful now to neber leab her ahind....

me gots lots ob plushies......including lots ob bears.....but tallie....is who me sleeps wiff ebery night and who dries my tears and um....occasionally wipes my nose when me's sickie girl or me amz sad.....

Daddy always buys me new plushies....last weekend Himz gotted me a new puppy......me neber had a puppy plushie afore........so himz amz sweepin wiff Daddy, and me, and tallie, and ollie (da olliphant), and pinkie da lambie, and my two dollies who dont habs names.........Daddy says it a good fing we gots a king sized bed :thumbsup:

Baby talk is cute, but that's too baby for me to read. =(

Baby talk is cute, but that's too baby for me to read. =(

What was the point in sayin that, may I ask? <_>

Another little stuffy tale ...

After I found the Metamor Keep story line (some time in 2001 me thinks), I fell in love with it soooo much that after a while I began using some of my stuffed aminals ta act out bits of some of the stories. It got rather elaborate at one time and another, leading me to create the Metamor castle out of cardboard boxes and such fun things like that. I was using gliter and cotton balls and crayons and paints and just about anything you can think of (even used toothpaste and m&m's at one point but found out that was a big mistake cuz a few days later I was having my own Metamor battle of the three gats with ants attacking my m&m's.

Well, now I have my 'Metamor Stuffies' box and my regular stuffies box, lol. I got away from creating my Metamor world when I got a bit bizzy with bigger critters I had to focus on for a while. I ended up throwing out my box creations, but still have my furry (and scaley and rubbery) creatures, little people, and of course the transgendered ones :) But now they don't have any other place to live cept an unadorned rubbermaid box.

I fewl bad for garbaging their home :(

um...don't make fun of me cause of da way me talks.....make fun of me cause me posted an answer to da same thread twice!....... :blush:

translation for diapered witch:

I have a stuffed giraffe. Her name is tallie. She is special!

warning:

valuable information may be lost in translation...please accept limited ammount of information at own risk!

recommended reading includes: "Speak AB in just 1 Week...a Beginners Guide to Understanding the Complicated AB Word Representation" and "What Did She Say? ... How to Understand the AB Girl of Your Dreams"

:) tank u runaway

um...don't make fun of me cause of da way me talks.....make fun of me cause me posted an answer to da same thread twice!....... :blush:

translation for diapered witch:

I have a stuffed giraffe. Her name is tallie. She is special!

warning:

valuable information may be lost in translation...please accept limited ammount of information at own risk!

recommended reading includes: "Speak AB in just 1 Week...a Beginners Guide to Understanding the Complicated AB Word Representation" and "What Did She Say? ... How to Understand the AB Girl of Your Dreams"

:) runaway

ROFLMDAO!!!

Thank you Jennie! Are those books available throught Amazon or Barnes and Noble???

>

Huggies toos da Jenniesbeaws

I guess I should tell about my animals, too.

I have Amy, which is a rather large white teddy bear, who is in serious need of some major surgery. Her full name is Amelia Bearheart, after the aviatrix.

I have another bear, for whome the name Charlie seems to fit. Both Amy and Charlie are 36" long, and big, and both of them are used as body pillows....or at least, that's what I tell other adults.

I have a smaller bear, Emily. I named for for the Jazz Waltz of the same name

I have a multi-colored Rabbit named Laura, again, named for the jazz standard 'Laura.'

I have some dollies, but they aren't named, and are toys instead of dear plushies.

Amy and Charlie are my faves.

Gary

Gary and Baby Jenny

I have about 50 plushies now. They include 13 bears, 13 dogs, 6 frogs, a duck, 2 duck billed platypusses, a snufalufagus, unicorn, bunny, fox, 3 1/2 ft gator, pig, armidillo, dinosaur, alien, and more. I just sleep with one bear now. Bear is a very good listener. I do not know what i will do if bear starts answering back. I sometimes take a plushie in the car with me for company.

Froggy

What was the point in sayin that, may I ask? <_>

Was hoping to get a translation, which I got

JennieBear, I wasn't making fun, I just didn't know what it was you had said. ^_^

I have about 50 plushies now. They include 13 bears, 13 dogs, 6 frogs, a duck, 2 duck billed platypusses, a snufalufagus, unicorn, bunny, fox, 3 1/2 ft gator, pig, armidillo, dinosaur, alien, and more. I just sleep with one bear now. Bear is a very good listener. I do not know what i will do if bear starts answering back. I sometimes take a plushie in the car with me for company.

Froggy

I once had a dream where Floppy stood up and talked. It kicked ass, till it turned in to a nightmare complete with gore and fleeing for my life. Flop was on my side! =)

:) jenniebear

**offers to trade one of her krispy creams for her dunkin donut while you reads her next stuffy tale**

A Stuffy Tale Treequal … brought to you by the letter r

It had been a long time coming; I was recently reunited with several of my childhood stuffed animals and dolls … being reunited with my favorite koosas doll inspired my latest personal pic. I had visited my mom at xmas, and helped clean out her attic for part of her present (big jobs she never wanted to do herself always go over well with her). But, since I had flown, I couldn’t take back my stuff with me – this had been the problem every time I visited lol. I had already taken much of my stuff when I moved away a long time ago, but you know how things tend to get forgotten about when sitting in your parent’s attic far, far away. She had said she would mail what I wanted to me if I got them boxed up. I should have known to mail them myself, but it was xmas after all – I gave her my trust. Four months later, my trust was rewarded.

Then my mind got to turning around … it was more than a thought but less than an idea that these koosas could very well be one source for those that have a furry fetish (they don’t have to be furry to be a furry).

I’m sitting up in bed, with all my new old friends splayed out on top of my covers. I am faced with the task of introducing them all to my newer old stuffy friends … especially Sniffy and Pepsi. They might feel scared that my old ones will get in the way of their attention. Wut a quandairy!

**speaking of … want sum milk with that krispy cream?**

Well, when I sort this all out I’ll have ta write about it … not really for you all as much as for my stuffy friends. They have been after me for a long time to make them famous in a few stories. They don’t have to know that there isn’t many people who actually reads these kinds of posts cept me … and a few others as nosy as I am about other stuffy relationships.

It is nice to know I’m not the only one who likes to play. Not all who say they are ab or lg actually do any physical playing; some only play online. That’s totally fine, but it is so nice having something in common with someone else when you are hiding that certain something from general acquaintances.

Was hoping to get a translation, which I got

JennieBear, I wasn't making fun, I just didn't know what it was you had said. ^_^

Diapered Witch...i know ya wasn't makin fun...me was only teasin' bout that ......me was makin fun of meself (sorta a spin off of dat "don't hate me cause i'm beautiful" thing)

btw.....me tooked your stuffed animal survey....what now?.....will der be results?...or am i bein slow agains?

Awwwwwwww, hes cute.

My favorite stuffy, dakota, can actually be seen in my avatar and that is the actual tigger blankie I have for reals in my avatar as well

Which just goes to prove that it's nice to have an artist friend who can draw pictures of 'you' so that you can use them as an avvie.

:D

Gary

• 3 months later...

Being a dl is new to me, but I've always loved stuffed animals. I have one that my (biological) mother had as a child, and gave to me when I was born.

Occasionally I have parted with a stuffed animal, usually because of hurt feelings.... But I usually love them.

Even when I was 12 or so my (biological) dad would still humor my love of whimsical pretend by helping my stuffed animals move around the house when I wasn't looking. Sometimes my stuffed gorilla would walk over to the bananas, while my tiny bear, "Bearly", would be on the kitchen table staring happily at the honey jar.

:)

A couple years ago my father died, and somone close to me gave me stuffed animals to help me cope. This was a big secret, of course, since I am well into adulthood!

Finally, just the other day, I knew a friend and I would get along when she suggested we visit a toy store together to see the stuffed animals.

K

Guest Luke DGF

I love my plush friends, they don't care if you're wet or dry :blush:

My favoritest one in the whole world is my plush Muttley (Hanna Barbara character from Wacky Races and other such shows, main henchman of Dick Dastardly) I've also got a plush Hong Kong Phooey (Number one super guy) that I lubs alot too.

If I could have any plush toy I could think of, I'd like to have a plush Optimus Prime, about a foot tall. I'd never go anywhere without him.

Two days ago, Feiro Marine Life Center staff and volunteers, including myself, were invited to the Seattle Aquarium. I bought soft plushie from the gift shop, and named her Raja since I thought it was a gray skate in the genus Raja. Turns out that the plushie was based on the southern stingray. She's over 21" long, shiny slate gray on top, cool gray underneath with a black mouth and five pairs of gill slits stitched in, silvery eyes with elliptical pupils, and her pectoral fins span 17" wide.

• 3 weeks later...

I see this hasn't been updated in a little while, but personally I think it's a great topic ;)

I have lots of stuffed animals. Some live at my bf's apartment, some are still at my mom's because I just don't have room for all those toys. Choosing was hard :(

Bear-my favorite. He's a white bear that lights up in (mostly) soft pastel colors that change. Gift from my boyfriend for my birthday last year. (shoulda been a sign, my birthday was in December, we didn't find out we were both toddlers until very recently!)

Wilver-Brown dog, had him for over 25 years now. He's been through a lot with me.

Emily and David-My Cabbage Patch Kids that I've had since I was 8.

I have many more, but those are the nearest and dearest. Now I just need to find a big, soft floppy stuffed moose and I'll be content.

I have plushies that is a elephant. If you mean that little diamond of satin fabric attached to a little stuff animal. It is an elephant.

If that isn't what it is the nI also have a really plush elephant named ele.

I also have beani-babies some elephants and Kittys and giant Kittys and giraffes beani-babies.

I also have regular stuffed animal. Many of those in my room and in a big bag in my storage basement.

To of my Kittys look like my real life cats, but one past away like 6 years ago.

Anyway stuffed animals are great, aren't they.

Also those books that Jennie mentioned awhile ago on this thread.

I cannot find them on Amazon.com. They have everything else under the sun in books but nothing ab or dl

Or like adults with pacifiers or anything adults being like babies or being like young children. Wonder why.

Diapertac

... dis is sniffy ... she duznt wanna live wif me nomores an needz a good home. If u love snuggly girl elefants and can givs her a good home (cries) ... plez yahoo messenger me a place to send her... my messenger id is peekiee_stream

thx u very much.

what happen wif her???

what happen wif her???

she’s sulkin wiss the udda stuffd aminals till I pomis eyes sendin herz toa new home… buh nobuddy finks she’s sereeus bout wannin to go away buh she is … she wont comes out ov the aminal box -- wen i taks her out she duznt maks me feel betta no mores … she says shez dun an no morez gonna love me ineemore cuz im doin a bad fing … soooo shez in the aminal box still

she’s sulkin wiss the udda stuffd aminals till I pomis eyes sendin herz toa new home… buh nobuddy finks she’s sereeus bout wannin to go away buh she is … she wont comes out ov the aminal box -- wen i taks her out she duznt maks me feel betta no mores … she says shez dun an no morez gonna love me ineemore cuz im doin a bad fing … soooo shez in the aminal box still

Word is this about a girl elephant?

It really has abut a stuffed elephant I might be interested.