LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffed Animals

It's A Boy!

Do you have a stuffed animal or a plushie? What kind of animal is he or she? What's his or her name? Any stories involving them?

I have a stuffed dog. (I have no idea what kind of dog he's supposed to be.) His name is Grimly. He and I have had alot of good times together since he came home from Toys R Us. He once got lost 'cause United lost my bag, and I was pretty upset.

I also have a bear named Teddy (original, huh?) but I don't sleep with him too much any more 'cause I've had him since I was little and he's starting to wear out from overuse. :closedeyes:

Who else?

So far, I have two plushies: a jaguar and a giraffe. I haven't thought about giving them names, but I would consider them all to be female (any future ones that resemble male animals would be FtM or butch :P).

I bought my jaguar at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle about two years ago. She has blue eyes, over 40" from pink nose to tail, and very floppy.

My baby giraffe plushie was purchased along with my boy pajamas last Christmas Eve. She has dark amber eyes, velvet horns, hooves, and ears; and stands over 14" tall.

I've been browsing for more stuffed animals at thebigzoo.com and Stuffed Ark. Too bad online stores don't have tactile samples. I only collect those with super soft fur (especially the type you can stroke any which way).

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w145/je.../_tallieWEB.jpg

This is tallie...she has been with me for a long time...tallie isa baby giraffe...she has met a lot of other plushies (cubstatik's simba and tallie even had a little thing going for a while....)......as well as other ab/dl's...i've taken pictures of her with a few of you even ;) ...but i won't share those :whistling:

Once she got left in a hotel room and i didn't get her back for weeks...

Now that i travel with Daddy, before W/we leave anywhere He makes sure tallie is in the car...before W/we ever pull out of a parking spot.

She watches tv with me...cuddles with me when i am on the computer and sleeps with me every night... http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w145/je...ennieninite.jpg

i also have a special elliephant and bunches of bears....but tallie is da mostest specialest of all!

Well, I've got two stuffed dogs, and two bears. The first dog was originally named Bubba, but when I was 9, I changed his name to Hobbes. (A friend got me hooked on Calvin & Hobbes around that time @_@.) The other dog is named Gresham, which is the name of my real dog, and they're both yellow labs. Both of my bears are nameless, because I made them for my mom as a child.

Unfortunately, they are all in my closet, and I can't sleep with them. I live with my parents, and my dad would think I was "some sort of homo" if I did. When I move out in a couple years, I plan on buying a few more. I'm hoping to find ones that are bigger, though.

--Brandon

I gots a sock monkey (Had him since I was about 2). 2 Bunnies, and a Tribble (Picked up at a SciFi Convention - the bunnies are from the original Star Trek series - the episode "Shore Leave", and the Tribble of course is from Star Trek "The Trouble with Tribbles" [they actually "pur" and "Squeak" {And yes, Klingons do HATE them :( but dey sooo cute! :) }]) One bunny stays on my bed - the others are stored away to prevent damage till I can get some sort of display case for them..

I haves my teddy bear Sir Timmons (as seen in my profile) it was given to me after I got back from oversea's from a really nice mommy & ab couple dat's down in Texas that I chatted with often on irc. Giggles I was still living at home at the time, and of course when the box arrived my mom was all curious as to what was in it, and who sent it. We opened it up and out popped my teddy bear, well I spun a quick yarn how a gal I met while oversea's sent it to me as a reminder of the friendship we had over there. A few years later I went to visit da mommy & ab couple with teddy in tow for a reunion. Yea! As for his name, while chatting on irc someone asked me what his name was, it it just came to me. :D

LitlAndy

I have a pod of killer whales, I started with some small ones I got at the Ohio SeaWorld as I was growing up, then as I got to be an adult, I got a really special one, his name is Copernicus. I got Copernicus, and he was there for me during my cancer scare in late '99 and other things throughout the '90s, so when I started working, I always felt he was lonely, so I bought a few whales on eBay. i'll have to post a pic here.

BabyChris121675

I have three that I go between, all three from bulid a bear. I have a leopard named Aldriech in cloth diapies and plastic pants, a snow leopard names Lena she in a disposable, and a halloween bear named Beri-scary, she in cloth diapies too, but they are all very soft and fun to sleep with. There are wearing diapies cos I don't want to be the only one in the house wearing diapies :)

I got lots of stuffed animals. A few from childhood, my oldest bein my generic style pound puppy from 1987. Den I also have a lil stuffed lion from the same yr i still sleep wif..

I love my stuffed animals!!!

I have the following:

-- White bunny with big floppy ears, which I got the day I was born.

-- White kitty that I got a few days after I was born.

-- Brown lion

-- Blue Grumpy Carebear

-- White drum playing bear

-- Green St. Patrick's bear

-- Brown/fellow 5' long python

-- Red/yellow iguana

-- More I can't even remember! lol

Usually, I sleep with one at a time, cycling about weekly between the kitty, bunny and lion. I also like to cuddle them when I'm feeling down, and having them at my side when I used the computer, especially when doing work/programming (keeps my head clear and positive).

I actually thought of manufacturing/selling a ABDL inspired teddy bear. I have contacts in the Chinese manufacturing sector, but I don't if the market could justify it, or how to even go about doing it, lol.

thanks for your cool stories and info about teddies and plushies... i have several small fluffy animals including a small white polar bear and a crocodile plushie but my favorite is a 4foot pink teddy who i used to diaper when i was younger but sadly they have all been in the loft at my moms house for some time now but seing as how i have decided to come into the open and accept what i am and let my friends and family know i guess ill get them out of the loft some time soon and put my huge pink teddy back in a nappy!

ty for spuring me into action with this rather nice cute and huggable topic! :)

Gweetings. I have two plushies that I sleep with. The first is my teddy bear. His name is B.J. and he wears diapers to bed. I currently have B.J. propped up in the corner of my bed, as he is about 2 ft tall, in the sitting position. B.J. has been with me for the last 6 years and was given to me by my friend who helped bring out the baby in me. When I first got B.J. i used him as a pillow, now he just watches over me at night. My other plushy is a great big horsey by the name of Cuddles. She is about 4ft long from hoof to hoof and I love her very much. Cuddles was also given to me by my friend and she sleeps under the covers with me. I've had her for the last 4 years and between B.J. and Cuddles I feel very safe at night.

About a year ago I had surgery (3rd time) and ended up staying with mom during my recovery. I brought Cuddles with me and it wasnt a warm reception...my mom didnt understand the relationship between me and this inanimate as she was being refered to as, and i think mom was a little worried about me wanting to sleep with my horsey. She never really said anything more about it when I recovered...it kinda was overlooked i guess, like the horsey tattoo i got on my belt line. Sometimes me thinks im crazy. o well, at least im having a good time. :rolleyes:

post-4402-1171569119_thumb.jpg

hey everyone this is my wonderful family of animals. It's my first time uploading a photo to a thread so i'm not sure if this will come out.

From left to right in the front row you have Mary (the small black dog) and maggie (the white dog.)

Then Sleepy puppy and in the middle you have the one and only POOPIE Bear with his best friend BABY POOPS (they rule all the other stuffed animals! To the right is Chubbie Chicken, Mr. Quacky Joe Boxer and on the end is Count Kuddly. In back of Mr. Quacky is the famous Schnuggles Bear!

In the back row is Gyro, Cuddle Mutt and the Mommy Bear family with her 2 baby bears.

And last is PynSwipes the cuddly zebra.

post-4402-1171569158_thumb.jpg

post-4402-1171569119_thumb.jpg

post-4402-1171569158_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

aww, these are all so cute! this has awoken my ab side, now i have to go out and get my own.

at the moment i only have a small brown bear that i named jack, i found him under the house i'm living in right now, he was obviously well loved by his previous owner too.

it was a sad day when i had to move because i had to leave all my stuffed animals behind including the squirrel that i named eggy when i was really young, shandy the koala, and a big white bear i named big bear. lost but not forgotten, i still remember all their names but i'll try to fight the urge to list them all here.

aww, these are all so cute! this has awoken my ab side, now i have to go out and get my own.

at the moment i only have a small brown bear that i named jack, i found him under the house i'm living in right now, he was obviously well loved by his previous owner too.

it was a sad day when i had to move because i had to leave all my stuffed animals behind including the squirrel that i named eggy when i was really young, shandy the koala, and a big white bear i named big bear. lost but not forgotten, i still remember all their names but i'll try to fight the urge to list them all here.

Yes we would love to hear them ALL, Restlessfox. It is sad that you had to leave them so I think it's nice that they are remembered here. A tribute, if you will, for friends gone. And yes...you need to adopt some new friends right away. Huggs are fun!!! :D

^_^ A tribute to the lost furry friends of my childhood this will be the memorial to the fallen -_-

~ eggy was by far the oldest, a squirrel with a egg shaped body and a large puffy tail that had been sewn back on numerous times. i actually remember when my dad gave this to me, i was wearing a solid blue footed sleeper and i walked up to him while he was playing mario, he sat me right next to him and handed it to me in a dramatic fation, i was playing with it while watching him play his game, then i got tuckered out and ended up using it as a pillow.

~ big bear was given to me by my sister about two years before the move, she never really gave me much so it made it all that more special.

~ i won shandy at circus circus, not really a great story but she one of my favorites because she looked so cool.

~ pilot was a bear i got on the plane going to disney land, the flight attendant handed me a small box full of stuff like pilots wings and snacks with him, weird thing is i remember that more vividly then i remember disney land.

~ goober soup was a croc that my brother gave me, while we were kids we were visiting my grandma in florida. he told me that the moss hanging down from the trees was alligator hair and if i walk under it one would jump down and eat me, while i was skittishly avoiding a tree he throws it at me which makes me scream and start crying. he gave it to me a few years later. i have to admit i stole the name from my sister, that was the name of the potted plant in her room.

~ grr was a little brown bean bag dog i got for my birthday from one of my teachers.

~ penguat was a beanie baby i got from my aunt while my brother was in the hospital having his appendix removed, i tried giving it to him in the hospital but he gave it back.

~ and a few others that you might recognize, tweety, taz, and donald

when we visited the people who bought our old place they had a giant metal dumpster where they were throwing out our old stuff, i died a little inside when i saw eggy's fuzzy little tail sticking out of the pile right next to tweety who was splattered with tomato sauce or something. i convinced myself i had out grown out of them when i left them behind due to the taunting of my brother but in truth i never moved on. in the words of a very wise songwriter: "i don't want to grow up, i'm a toys r us kid"

now a moment of silence -_-

and in celebration of their glorious lives i shall eat a poptart this morning, you are all welcome to join me in this tribute.

• 1 month later...

Being that my screen name has TIGGER in it, yes I'm a TIGGER fan so I have TONS of TIGGERS.... however.....

The one stuff animal I sleep with every night, that I can't go anywhere without is my stuffed Siberian Husky named Dakota.

I got him in July 1997, on our family vacation, on our way from PA to NC. We stopped at these little shops to stretch and I found this huge bin of Ty Beanie Baby Buddies....and there in the bottom was this Siberian husky, (which is the kind of dog I have wanted since I was a kid, and wanted to name him Dakota)..... and when I looked at the name he came with it was Dakota, and I knew I was suppose to buy him.... which I did...and have had him almost 10 yrs now.... today...I do have 2 huskies, and our first one is named Dakota :D

I have tons of other huskies, and other stuffed animals, even ones from my childhood...but Little Dakota, as daddy calls him, is my favorite.

I've had too many stuffies over the years to mention. Some being the mementos of failed relationships past, (those were given to my lovely dogs who loved them in their own special way..), and some lost in my first childhood. Fortunately my (name forgotten) pound puppy survived and a bear my grandparents gave me when I was sick in the hospital as a child did too (he received a nosectomy and new [button] prosthetic nose).

But my most beloved stuffy is a bear named Theodore which my wife bought me for Christmas a couple years back. She bought it from that place which fills up the bear with stuff and lets you customize it. She says she is going to get diapers (from their 'clothes line') for him someday... I'm jealous cause he'll get to wear diapers to bed all the time and I won't..... :(

~BabyDavey

(click here 2nd Autie! ... you gettin warmer)

(click here ta go back to the 1st)

(now displaying this on the right shelf…)

I gots lotsa stuffed aminals and people. Mine can be a bit chattery at times; not all of them, but some. Some just give me expressions that let me know what they are saying or feeling. The ones that talk use telepathy to communicates. I hear their part of the tete-a-tete in my head.

You prolly know already I gots a girl elephant named Sniffy ana boy puppy named Pepsi. They are pretty much in charge of all the others. They are like equals most of the time to me, but sumtimes they have better ideas and advice that helps me make less mistakes. Sniffy keeps me informed when it has gone way too long wifout a bath. When it has gone too long, she bothers and pesters me to get in the tub. If it wuzn’t for her I’d not know how much longer I’d stay hidden away cuz of not feeling like putting myself together.

Pepsi graduadid from puppy school some time ago, and he likes reading about all kinds of bugs. On a day before I named him, he was lookin at me funny when I wuz drinkin my soda. He always sumtimes did that to me as if I had done sumthin wrong. Well, I finally asked him why he was lookin at me like that. He said that he noticed I never ever drink Pepsi. I said I didn't drink it ... I drink Coke. He asked me if I could get him some, cuz that's what he likes. So I got the idea to name him that so he would ALWAYS have some Pepsi.

Well, that’s not all … I got lotsa ta say about my stuffy friends, but I know nobuddy cares to read thru a long blathering tale about them. SO, guess I will just have to sequel this postage another day.

dis amz tallie..._tallieWEB.jpgshe has been wiff me since me discovered dat me amz an age player....me thought me was an ab but technically me a dl who amz an age player .......der a difference.......but prolly not nuff time for me to 'splain dat here.....anyway...

dis amz tallie.......tallie habs gone lots ob places..........and she has met lots ob peoples who you might eben know.......duckie and glennie hab boff met tallie......so habs firegaurd......and a bunch ob other ab/dl's too but dey not comes to dis room....

once tallie gotted lefted behind at a hotel.......it was a long 2 weeks afore i gotted her back......

me bearry careful now to neber leab her ahind....

me gots lots ob plushies......including lots ob bears.....but tallie....is who me sleeps wiff ebery night and who dries my tears and um....occasionally wipes my nose when me's sickie girl or me amz sad.....

Daddy always buys me new plushies....last weekend Himz gotted me a new puppy......me neber had a puppy plushie afore........so himz amz sweepin wiff Daddy, and me, and tallie, and ollie (da olliphant), and pinkie da lambie, and my two dollies who dont habs names.........Daddy says it a good fing we gots a king sized bed :thumbsup: