LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pee in jelly diapers

Hi

I have to admit that jelly diapers are the most aroused diapers ever to pee in. Everytime I pee in them it feels like something is living inside them like tiny jelly creatures.  You can use your imagination and compare it with golden showers on trapped tiny jelly creatures. I  use to think about this when I wear jelly diapers and have to pee in them. 

Probably referring to SAP's versus 'pulp' fillers. Pulp absorbs faster but holds less and forms a semi-solid when saturated. SAP crystals absorb more slowly but hold more and gel when saturated. SAP's are more costly so cheap diapers have less and hold less ;)

I don't think anyone is making an all-pulp diaper anymore even in baby sizes as we've come to expect better performance these days. My start with disposables was with "Ambeze" brand which were all-pulp because that's all there was back then B) Not even one bladder-full and they poured, not leaked :o   

You young'uns just don't know how good you've got things today :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2018 at 5:51 AM, WetSex said:

Hi

I have to admit that jelly diapers are the most aroused diapers ever to pee in. Everytime I pee in them it feels like something is living inside them like tiny jelly creatures.  You can use your imagination and compare it with golden showers on trapped tiny jelly creatures. I  use to think about this when I wear jelly diapers and have to pee in them. 

Yeah I do love the squishy feeling that a soaked diaper has. I like when they swell up really big and poofy!

On 7/31/2018 at 2:21 AM, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Yeah I do love the squishy feeling that a soaked diaper has. I like when they swell up really big and poofy!

Again, CHECK THE DATES before replying. This thread's last reply was FIVE MONTHS AGO.

Unlike other forums, this board's threads to not auto-close if a long time has passed since the last reply, so people using the search function often dig up old and even ancient topics.

In case you missed netiquette class, necroposting is extremely rude.

8 minutes ago, Darkfinn said:

Again, CHECK THE DATES before replying. This thread's last reply was FIVE MONTHS AGO.

Unlike other forums, this board's threads to not auto-close if a long time has passed since the last reply, so people using the search function often dig up old and even ancient topics.

In case you missed netiquette class, necroposting is extremely rude.

I posted this before you even got on my case for the last one. I ask that you please be kind and not snap at me for everything I posted prior to the first time you told me that. There is no no need to be looking through my entire post history to find every little thing that people can use against me before I even knew better to begin with. Thanks.