LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The joy of a diaper

Howdy21

I love the feel of a diaper. I admit I like the swish of plastic pants and the thickness between my legs that forces me to slightly waddle.

I love the smell of baby powder and the secret I'm keeping when I buy diaper cream

The cute animals on my plastic pants make me feel good. The warm and wet sensations remind me that I'm a diaper lover.

What is it about this hobby that is most attractive to you.

• Like 1

Aw man....there are things that I love about wearing diapers.  I love how content they make me feel.  No matter how hard my day has been or if life is getting me down....all I have to do is put on a diaper and things feel just a bit better.

I love the crinkle that disposable diapers make when I walk. 

I love trying out new diapers when companies bring out new ones.

I love how cute girls look when they're wearing diapers....especially pink ones.

There are many things to love about being a DL.  I can't see me stopping any time soon.

Hard to put into words.

I like the soft pressure around my hips, butt and genitals.

I like the warmth.

The convenience.

The safe feeling (even though there's nothing to be afraid of).

I like having a secret.

I like the sexiness of it.

I like the way it calms me down when I get home from a long day. It's something to look forward to.

After reading this post, I was thinking to myself how much I love diapers too, and in my own mind I question why. It's certainly not something that I would have considered several years ago. (Been wearing them about 4 years now). I knew the first time I put one on that I was hooked, especially the first time I relaxed in it and let the pee flow. I've tried a number of different brands, and like most other DLs I really love'em nice and thick, also love wetting in them and feel them swell up and get nice and fat. Hard to describe how much I love it, and hard to explain why, but I sure do. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, shveddiapersissy said:

After reading this post, I was thinking to myself how much I love diapers too, and in my own mind I question why. It's certainly not something that I would have considered several years ago. (Been wearing them about 4 years now). I knew the first time I put one on that I was hooked, especially the first time I relaxed in it and let the pee flow. I've tried a number of different brands, and like most other DLs I really love'em nice and thick, also love wetting in them and feel them swell up and get nice and fat. Hard to describe how much I love it, and hard to explain why, but I sure do. 

Seven years ago if anyone had said to me next year you will become incontinent and soon be dependant on nappies 24/7 I would have told them to get lost but that is exactly what happened to me a little over 6 years ago. I have now been in nappies 24/7 for about six years. Whats more if anyone had said I would become DL as a result of wearing nappies in a short time I would never have believed them. Now I just couldn't imagine not being incontinent and not wearing nappies.

On 3/30/2018 at 1:34 PM, Howdy21 said:

What is it about this hobby that is most attractive to you.

• I like the not being distracted by having to use the toilet
  • I like the sensuality of a wet, messy diaaper
  • I like keeping the secret
  • I like the naughty, almost wicked feeling I get when I'm wearing
  • I like the irony of wearing a soiled diaper while doing the dishes, vacuuming, doing laundry, or cleaning up generally.
Edited by le Hollandais
added information

Well there are multiple reasons why, for me they are:

I like the warmth and comfort.

I like the convenience of having a toilet around (I use my diaper only for number 1).

I like the safe and familiar feeling they provide.

I like to wear 24/7.

I like the pressure points they provide in certain aria`s especially when wearing cloth.

I like the looks of it as I prefer older plastic pants although I am not an AB I like the baby style snap-on plastic pant with structured foil or vinyl whatever you prefer to call it.

I like the way they help me cope with the everyday stress hustle and bustle it helps me calm down and ease my mind.

It's something that has been a part of my life ever since the age of four.

I love the sense of being “stuck” in it, like it’s not coming off until my business has been done, and not immediately after either. Then feeling trapped in a wet and messy diaper is absolutely amazing. The weight on my hips and the sag of the diaper, the smell and feel of my mess pushes it over the top!

I love how diapers make me feel both physically and mentally.  I love that wearing them permanently continously humiliates me without anyone else around me knowing.  I can be a little girl underneath my clothes but the world still views me as a man on the outside.

I love the comfort they provide when I am stressed or having a hard day.  I love how they feel when they rub my wee wee as I move and the feeling a diaper gives me when I hump them to release (better than sex).

I love the convience of not having to get up and go to the potty at a bar or when on a plane.  I love them because they make happy and content.

• 2 weeks later...

When I wear a nappy I instantly get a feeling of being in a happy place mentally - I find it difficult to fully explain the hows or whys of this mental state, but it's a mix of self-indulgent escapism, sexual pleasure, the breaking of taboos, the feeling of security and a little bit of regression to a time where I had no responsibilities.
There is also the physical enjoyment from performing the ritual of putting on the diaper. Then there's all the the sensationsI feel as the diaper wraps around me. I love the bulk between my legs, the crinkling sounds, the smell of baby powder and the feeling of a very wet nappy around me.