LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP partner

YourFNF

So I'm looking to try this out. Primarily interested in scenarios involving other fems with a mix of story and sexual focused scenes. Not really into forced regression. Let me know if you have any ideas

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

so going to bump this since it's been about a month with no replies

I'm surprised you haven't found a partner. That sounds awesome!

Unfortunately I'm not sure if I would be an appropriate candidate. I haven't done too much in the field of sexual roleplay (and I don't have a whole lot of real world experience if you catch my drift.)

23 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm surprised you haven't found a partner. That sounds awesome!

Unfortunately I'm not sure if I would be an appropriate candidate. I haven't done too much in the field of sexual roleplay (and I don't have a whole lot of real world experience if you catch my drift.)

neither do I that doesn't stop me from trying to figure out the theoreticals ;)

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

neither do I that doesn't stop me from trying to figure out the theoreticals ;)

Same here. ;) I actually am doing a more sexual RP on a different site that both I amd my partner are enjoying a lot. But that one's with someone I was already comfortable roleplaying with and it was after he kinda coaxed me into it.

Hmm... I suppose we could use that as part of the RP? My character being a girl who's new to the world of sex and diapers and such? Of course that would put most of the pressure on you. But if you prefer being the dom that actually might work out great!

I dunno. Just an idea.

Also, like BabyGabriel I am indeed a man in real life. Although I tend to mostly play female characters so I think I'm pretty good at it by now. ;)

20 minutes ago, BabyGabrial said:

I play female characters sometimes as well I was just thinking she was wanting of female IRL

yeah it's just as nonbinary fem i feel more comfortable with other fem/trans people but i feel like i know trip well enough that might be comfortable except i'm more of the sub lol