LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What to put....

So last night i was finishing work (i am a truck driver) and the owner who does the admin side (husband and wife company) gave me a medical form to fill in over the long weekend.

I have been wearing 24/7 now for 6 months and i have always been a bedwetter. I am now at the point of being pretty much bladder inco.

I often do nights away in the truck. Anyhow one of the questions is do you have any bladder issues? 

Do i put yes cos I'm now incon or no cos I'm undiagnosed through the doctor? 

I really don't know what to put. 

Thanks 

Ps I'm uk based

I’m not knocking you at all but that seems like a very private and inappropriate question to ask an employee. So I would say it is none of their business. Of course my opinion but I would put no because it may create an out for them.

Sounds like a 'Nunya' situation.....as in Nunya damn business.

Pretty invasive form if you ask me.  Like others have mentioned...if it could be used against you to disqualify you as a driver then I would mark down 'no' for sure....

Just tell the truth. Anyone who designs a test professionally knows there will be a certain amount of lying of the "faking good" and "faking bad" variety. I studied this in Tests and Meaurements. If this is a medical test, it's probably for insurance purposes. If you have a CDL and you're caught, or even supsected, say goodbye to that CDL and your job. Insurance companies, regulatory agencies and the companies who have to deal with them do NOT take kindly to being lied to. Then the taxman gets in the act wherever money is involved. If you've lied and are cought, the shrinks get their whack at you. You may get away with it today, maybe tomorrow but you better have eyes in the back of your head ALL the time. And that will eat at you like a worm. Just tell the truth. Otherwise what you set yourself up for is more grief than you can handle. and it is designed to be that way: These guys are pro's

Going to preface this by saying I know diddly about the UK. But in the US there are certain tax and other government incentives for employing protected/under served groups. The form may be a way to determine if they qualify for certain tax benefits.

It sounds to me like the worst they could do is require you go to a doctor who would want to run tests and find what you already know. You have diminished capacity and control and are using diapers to control that medical necessity.

It is hard to answer from where I am sitting I am not based in the UK. From the top of my head I would say it is inappropriate to ask. For some jobs it is mandatory to know about your employee`s health, think about pilots for instance, but driving a truck and pop a question like are you incontinent sounds somewhat over the top. Then again I wouldn’t lie if it is legit and if you feel confident. Just ease their worries by saying you do not soil the seats and tell them you’ll  help them to cut back on the break expenses.