LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered By A Witch Updated (5-2)

Want to see the entire first part? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

Chapter 1: Better Left Lost

We join our heroes high up in the hills near Mount Chimney where they currently seemed to have lost their way. The gang had been hiking for hours since they had left the fertile agrarian town of Fallabor earlier in the morning. 

"You guys, I'm pretty sure sure that we should've gotten there by now." Ash stated as he stretched out his arms over his head, keeping a steady pace.

"I think we're lost." May added.

"Max, what does the PokeNav say?" Brock asked the youngest member of the party.

"Umm, looks like we are out of the PokéNav's service area."

The group sighs in unison. 

"How about we just keep going down this trail? It's got to lead somewhere." Brock offered..

"Fine, but I want to find some new pokemon to battle."

"I'm sure we'll find some soon, Ash. I just hope we find a place to sleep tonight." 

May continued hiking up the hill behind Ash, who lead the way, she was flanked by Brock and her brother. 

As always Ash was filled with energy and determination. He'd been lost many times before and never let it get to him. After all, being lost had sometimes proved to be very beneficial to his training. 

"Woah, look at that!" Ash pointed to a very old, medieval looking structure that sat on an outcropping of stone. The ancient castle, perched precariously on a cliff, was calling out to him. Begging to be explored.

"I've never seen anything like it." May shielded her eyes from the sun with her right hand, hoping to get a better look at the castle and block out the sun's rays.

"Neither have I." Brock stared at the imposing stone fortress with his crew.

"As far as I can tell, it's not on the map." Max said, looking at his trusty map.

"Well then, let's go check it out!" 

Ash ran off towards the old ruins before anyone could say anything else to dissuade him. The young man had always been head strong and looking for an adventure. His friends did their best to keep up with him as the whole group was being watched by a familiar trio.

"Looks like the twerps have found a castle." James lowered his binoculars. 

"Yes. And wherever there's a castle, there's usually treasure!"

Jessie started daydreaming about vast wealth, piles of gold and other riches while seated upon a throne, surrounded by an army of speedo clad boy toys.

"Let's get there before they do!" Meowth jumped up from cleaning his gold trinket and the trio was off in hot pursuit of our heroes.

-------At the front of the Castle------

"It's even bigger than I thought."

Ash stood before the Gatehouse which was the center piece of the massive fortification which protected the structure from invaders. Walls stretched in both directions, away from the only visible entrance and wrapped around the castle. The battlements appeared to be in decent enough shape save for a few cracks, gaps and missing stones every few meters.

Brock, May and Max stood behind Ash, marvelling at the colossal engineering feat. It could have been quite the destination for tourists had it not been on top of a secluded hill, surrounded by a forest. After a few moments, an awestruck May spoke up.

"I don't know if we should go in there. We're already lost as it is."

"Don't you want to explore it?" Ash asked.

"We could just take a look around before it gets dark." Max quickly cut into the conversation.

"Well, the sun is going to set soon. So, maybe we can find some rooms inside and call it a night?"

"That's a good idea, Brock." Ash grinned,winning the opportunity to at least enter the castle.

"Alright, it's better than sleeping in the woods I guess." May had to admit that she'd slept in worse places since starting her quest.

"Then it's settled. We'll find a place inside to lay out our sleeping bags and then we can explore the castle properly." Brock declared.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket was struggling to close the gap. The castle stood atop the hill, with a zigzagging path leading up to it. Staying off the trail was key to remaining unseen, but the slope and trees made traversing the forest difficult. Luckily for the bumbling band of criminals, they came across a tattered and decrepit looking building which was built into the hillside. 

"I bet that's the escape tunnel for the castle." Meowth pointed to the building.

"Huh, how convenient. James, lead the way."

"But Jessie, it's so dark in there!" James whined loudly. 

"Do I have to drag you in?!" Jessie starred at her partner with a throbbing vein on her forehead. 

"No, I'll go. I'll go." 

James relented and entered the dusty, cobblestone lined tunnel. Jessie and Meowth followed him into the dark, cramp corridor. Instantly, the trio wished that they had a fire type Pokemon to illuminate their path. Deeper they journeyed into the catacombs under the castle, fighting their way through the spider webs and various other hindrances.

Jessie sighed. "This tunnel goes on forever!"

"Well, it wasn't my idea to go into this damp, dark hole in the ground." 

"Me neither." 

Both thieves instantly turned around and starred at Meowth with red eyes, anger evident as they both pummeled him with cartoon mallets.

"I'm taking a break." Jessie stated, putting away her mallet and sitting on an obtuse, stone bench. 

"I don't want to sit in the dark." James pouted.

Both Meowth and the lavender haired crook were surprised when no angry response was fired back at them. Each one rapidly looked around for the redheaded fireball, but she was no where to be seen.

"This ain't funny, Jessie." Meowth stated, nervously. 

"Yeah, where did you go?" James added.

Unbeknownst to her friends, Jessie taking a seat on the stone bench had activated a swiveling wall segment which dumped her into a hidden passage way. No matter how hard the young woman pounded on the walls or how loudly she yelled, no one could hear her from behind the wall. 

"This is just great. Now what am I going to do?"

The redhead could only hope that she would be able to find her way of out of this labyrinth and reunite with her friends. Jessie decided to do the only thing that she could: Follow the secret passageway. After a few hundred steps, the corridor emptied into a massive library filled with books and cobwebs. 

"What's an old library doing in a place like this?"

Jessie wondered aloud while walking through the aisles of literature. Coming to the center of the ancient book depository she noticed a strange, glowing light emanating from one of the books on a nearby table. Her curiosity peaked, Jessie walked up to the table, drawn to the pulsating tome, and picked up the aura enveloped book.

"This crazy book has a lock on it." 

Thinking on her toes, Jessie smacks the binding against the table, breaking the lock and freeing the energy imprisoned within.

"What the-?!" 

The redhead shreiks, but is instantly enveloped by dark magic. Her entire body being invaded by a sensation that is beyond her comprehension. Instantly, everything went black for Jessie.

"Finally, I'm free!" A deep voice came from the slender female thief. Stretching her arms and looking down slightly, admiring her new body, she smiled. "Quite a good body too on this airhead."

----Meanwhile, in the throne room of the Castle----

"Hey, Ash!" Max called out. "Look at this!"

"Huh, what did you find?"

Ash wandered over to where Max stood and immediately realized what the boy wanted him to see. Hanging in the center of the large wall was a striking painting of himself and May. Actually, they couldn't have been of the two Pokemon trainers, since the painting was centuries old. However, there was no denying that the two inhabitants of the painting looked just like Ash and May. The only difference was that the boy in the painting wore a regal looking blue twin tailed coat, white vest and white slacks while May was dressed in an elegant, flowing pink dress. Both had crowns atop their heads.

"What do you make of this, Ash?"

"I dunno, but it's definitely strange."

"Looks like you married my sister to me." Max chuckled.

Before Ash could retort, Brock and May entered the royal chamber.

"We've been looking for you two for a while now. Didn't I say that we were all going to explore together?" Brock admonished. 

"Yeah, don't go wandering off like that." May added.

"But May! Look at this weird picture we found!" Max called out.

May took a few steps closer to the image, not entirely sure what she was looking at. "IIs that me?!" 

"Sure looks like you and Ash, but from the middle ages." Brock clarified. 

Suddenly a green fog spread across the floor of the royal hall and a neon green portal opened. All eyes were on this startling development. Was it a rare pokemon? A ghost or psychic type causing mischief? 

As if providing an answer to these questions, Jessie appeared from within the portal and with a snap of her fingers, it vanished as quickly as it appeared. 

"Team Rocket!" Ash hollered. 

"What are you doing here?!" May added.

"Something doesn't seem right, her eyes are glowing." 

"The tall one is very astute. Shame he'll just be another servant tending to an overgrown brat!" Jessie declared as she pointed at May.

"What are you talking about?!" Ash demanded.

"You'll find out soon enough, my Prince."

Jessie snapped her fingers on her right hand while holding open a book with her left. Instantaneously, a series of ripples ripped the fabric of space and time, pulling the young group of travelers into the book. The last thing that any of our heroes heard was a loud, cackling laughter which sounded like it was all around them. And then, everything went black.

Want to see the entire second part? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

Sky Hooves: I'm glad you like it.

Chapter 2: A Shocking Revelation 

The young Pokemon trainer suddenly regained her sight, coming out of the darkness in a bright pink room. It wasn't the girly shade of the walls that startled her, but how the room was furnished. It was littered with various stuffed animals, toys and baby furniture. The most bizarre part was that all of the items weren't intended for a normal infant, but rather they were sized for someone her height. She noticed that the crib alone was easily five feet tall.

"Taking it all in?" A voice broke the awkward tranquility of the equally awkward room.

May spun around and saw Jessie, but this time she knew that this wasn't the same woman who ran with Team Rocket.

"What is.... this place?" 

"I thought if I gave you a moment alone, you'd be able to figure it all out." Jessie took a step forward. "Guess I was wrong. Just like I was wrong when I assumed that the Prince would marry me."

"What do you mean by that? Does this have anything to do with that picture in the castle?"

"I hope you are as good at playing baby as you are at playing dumb. You know exactly what you did to me on that day, princess." Jessie spat the last word out like it was laced with Arbok venom. "Stealing my fiance,  the love of my life, and using the wizard to entrap me in that fairy tale book!" 

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a Pokemon training from a small town. I've never been a Princess before!"

"Enough of your lies!" Jessie cornered May between the oversized crib and changing table. " Now it's time to set things straight and rewrite this fairy tale properly."

The possessed redhead summoned a surge of energy which caused May to rise off of the floor. May saw the contents of the changing table levitate out of their positions and linger in the air, surrounding her. All of this was just too much to take in for the young trainer.

"How is this possible?!"

"I already told you that we're going to rewrite the story. I'm sure you remember that I am a witch and witches can use their magic to do anything that they want and I want you to be my baby!"

"NOOO! I won't be your baby!"

"Silence, you cranky little brat!"

A large red pacifier lodged itself into May's mouth and straps shot out from the soother, spreading around the back of May's head until they came together.

*Click*

"Much better. Now I normally don't do diapers, but this is a special occasion. Isn't it, princess potty pants?"

Jessie cooed, reaching out her hand and pinching May's check like how an old grandmother would an infant. 

May struggled against the sting of the pinch. The only thing that hurt her more than the childish gesture was the fact that she was at the mercy of this wicked witch. A series of muffled whimpering could be heard coming from behind the shield of the red binky.

"I know what you need: A nice, thick diaper!"

Within a second of the witch saying that word, a diaper magically materialized in front of the struggling girl. It was enormous! This thing looked like it was meant for a giant baby. May noticed that it had a cute display on the front panel of her Pokemon's base form, Torchik, playing with other fire types like Charmander and Magby.in any other circumstance, she'd find the garment to be absolutely adorable, but not now. Not when that crinkly behemoth was going to replace her underwear.

'Speaking of underwear, how am I supposed to be diapered if I'm fully clothed?'

May looked down and was stunned to see that she was stark naked!

Jessie chuckled at the look of shock evident on May's face. 

"Don't tell me you thought that I forgot to remove your clothes? Those silly things vanished the moment that pacifier entered your mouth."

"Mmmpphh!"

"I know. Such a fussy big baby. I'll get you dressed property and then we can meet your new royal servants."

May thrashed and flailed her arms and legs, but it did her nothing except use up her energy. She still was levitating and couldn't do anything about that or the diaper which was slowly wrapping itself around her bottom and nether region. It crinkled with every movement, snaking it's way around her hips until the tapes fastened themselves. The garment puffed out a great deal in the front and covered her butt generously.

"Aww, who's such a big baby? Mmm, piddle pants?" Jessie cooed in a sickly sweet tone, stepping right up to the trainer. They were practically eye to eye. She reached behind May, gently patting the diapered girl's backside with her hand.

May cringed and covered her chest with both hands. 'This is absolutely degrading!' 

"First part of your new wardrobe; the accessories. Let's get you some mittens and booties on!"

May felt that her hands and feet were now covered in a soft, red, cotton material with matching white fringes. The infantile garments were thick, like wearing multiple socks on her hands and feet. Her new mittens were equally as thick as the booties and limited the movement of her fingers, only her thumb was free from the main bulk of the mitts. 

"Don't worry, I'm not done yet." Jessie grinned and snapped her fingers.

A thousand threads shoot forth from the abyss and started weaving a tapestry across May's body. The little fibers dancing around her stomach and chest started to tickle her immensely. She was giggling like crazy from behind her pacifier while the witch coordinated where each individual string went. 

"There! All done!"

May finally quit laughing, tears in her eyes, and gazed down at the onesie which sowed itself. It matched the crimson shade of the mitts and booties, even coming with a white collar around her neck.

May inwardly sighed since the pacifier didn't allow her such a luxury.

"Wait, there's something missing."

*Snap*

A cute little bow, which borrowed the design from her bandana, now adorned the top of her head.

"Aren't you just the most precious thing ever?!" Jessie asked the teen baby. "I could just eat you up."

The look on May's face basically said it all, absolute terror. The witch almost regretted her choice of words, almost...

"I would never do that. Besides, I want to torment you until the Sands of time run out."

Jessie wiggled May's cute nose in between her fingers, causing the girl to shake her head. She did all she could to avoid the babyish taunting, but it was no use.

"Speaking of eating, I almost forgot to feed you." 

May groaned loudly in protest, but the witch inhabiting Jessie's body could have cared less. She summoned a portal and out from it galloped a four legged high chair. The babified pokemon trainer couldn't believe her eyes. 

The thick wooden highchair literally ran around herself and Jessie like a wild Pokemon until Jessie said a few foreign sounded words, instantly returning the wooden beast to its inanimate form. May studied the highchair closely. It stood wooden and sturdy, with a feeding tray which could be raised or lowered and a footrest a few feet above the floor that also had straps so that her feet weren’t free to kick. 

"Mpphhmmm!"

"Sounds like baby is hungry for her num nums!"

Jessie conjured a massive bowl and enormous spoon from out of the ethereal realm, the contents within the plastic bowl were bubbling and popping. 

"Mmm, yummy baby food for my little Munchlax." Jessie scooped up a large helping of the purple baby slop and brought it over to her captive princess. 

May didn't know what this crazed witch expected, the pacifier was firmly in her mouth, wasn't it? The Pokemon trainer opened her lips and was surprised to feel that nothing was lodged into her mouth, well, for a moment. 

Jessie quickly took advantage of May's curiosity to shovel the huge spoon intothe girl's open mouth.

"Eemmmgghh!" The girl struggled to free the nasty tasting goop from her mouth, it was like she forgot how to use her jaw muscles. With no other alternative, she was forced to swallow it all down her throat. 

"That was horrib-" May's compliant was silenced by another hepping helping of prunes.

"Now you better eat it all up so that you can grow up into a nice fat Snorlax." Jessie chuckled.

May shot the witch a dirty glare.

"Don't be so fussy, we haven't even gotten to the bad part."

'What could be worse than this?!' 

A pound of prunes later and May already looked very bloated and out if it. Her belly bulged over her padding, but was kept firm by the onesie. She hung her head low, hoping that the infantile meal was completed, but Jessie had other ideas.

"Time for your nighttime baba!" The witch declared happily. 

May was hoisted up by an invisible force, the witch obviously was using her magic, and the trainer found herself carried over to the rocking chair where Jessie had already teleported to.

Perched on Jessie's lap, May already knew what was coming next, but it still didn't prepare her for the oversized liter of milk that Jessie zapped into existence. The glass bottle was the size of her head and the rubber nipple looked like it would be able to fill her entire mouth. 

"This bulk formula should help you along nicely." Jessie wasted no time, shoving the teat of the enormous bottle into May's mouth. The young girl had no other choice than to drink. Her poor belly was already bloated, but either through sheer determination or by magic, she was able to progress through the chalky baby formula. 

Towards the end of her forced bottle feeding, the girl's stomach rumbled angrily, as if answering her earlier question.

"Seems like the prunes are doing their job. Luckily I have servants to deal with that. I don't do dirty diapers." Jessie grinned down at her prize.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Now, time to meet your royal diaper changers!"

*Poof*

Brock and Max both appeared out of nowhere. 

"That was weird." Brock instantly realized that his choice of words were very appropriate, considering the room he now found himself in and the way that May was dressed. 

"May, you look like an overgrown baby!" Max couldn't help himself, laughing at her new outfit like it was the funniest thing ever.

"Glad you're having fun. Something tells me that you won't be enjoying yourself when you're changing your sister's dirty diapers."

Max suddenly stopped his laughter and looked at Jessie oddly.

"We're not going to do anything!" Brock looked at Jessie with an annoyed glare. "Now free May and return us to Hoenn!"

"You're in no position to make demands. Obviously, you do not comprehend that I make the rules here and you're merely a character in this fable."

Brock looked around the nursery for a brief moment. Everything had to of been conjured by magoc. He recalled the glowing eyes and strange outfit which Jessie currently wore. Logically, the young man determined that he wasn't quite in a position to do much, for the moment. 

"Fine. You win." Brock replied angrily. 

"But Brock, what about May?!" Max couldn't believe that Brock was giving in.

"Max, we're out matched here. Let's just care for your sister instead of trying to fight."

"Wise choice, I could've made things a lot worse than tending to this brat's poopy pampers. You two will alternate changing her and I'll stop by every so often to fed her or just play with her."

Before the two boys could object, Jessie had vanished into thin air, leaving a very exhausted oversized baby  in the crib.

"Max, we must bide our time. Figure out how to escape. She didn't even say a word and your sister went from her lap and into that massive crib."

"I guess." Max looked at his sister with a concerned expression.

"It'll be fine. We will think of something."

Breaking the tranquility of the moment was a long, muffled moist fart, followed by a few dozen poots. The back of May's onesie sagged slightly as a strong stench wafted over to where Brock and Max stood.

"One, two three. Not it!" Max called out.

Want to see the entire third part? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

Chapter 3: Trapped Between The Twin Peaks

------------------

Our hero sat on the edge of an enormous bed which was covered in a plush, lavish comforter. The oak headrest to his left, boasted elaborate carvings and intricate designs that failed to grab his attention when he looked around his surroundings. There seemed to be no visible doors in the room. This discovery alarmed the young trainer.

All four walls featured various paintings and furniture. Directly in front of him stood a vanity complete with a pair of wooden pillars, that matched the bedposts, holding a large mirror in place above the table. The table hosted a large candelabra and a couple of makeup kits strewn about randomly.

Ash found nothing useful while looking over the vanity and turned his gaze to the wall in front of the foot of the bed. There he noticed that a large open area existed between the large bed and the wall. A pair of old fashioned armchairs sat in front of a regal fireplace. The mantelpiece had a few small pictures atop it. Ash strained his vision and realized that the one picture on the left side of the mantle was of himself while the painting opposite his showed what looked like Jessie. She was clad in all black and wore a pointy hat, her hair overflowing from the odd hat.

This revelation merely served to confuse the young man and raise more questions. He stood up and walked over to the fireplace. 'Maybe I can find a way out if I climb up the chimney.'

A sudden burst of magical energy flung the boy back onto the bed. Ash found himself laid out on the soft surface of the enormous mattress, looking up at an eerie convergence of light and swirling smoke.

"That immature little girl thought she could steal you away from me." Jessie smiled while stepping through the whirling portal.

"You can't get away with-" Ash paused while searching his thoughts. "Whatever this is!"

The witch chuckled deeply. "You're just as simple as that girl, but you can be molded into the man who I fell for." Jessie snapped her thumb between two fingers and the portal behind her ceased to be.

"What are you talking about?!" Ash tried to get up, but the witch inhabiting Jessie pounced onto him. The boy sank deeply between the folds of the silken comforter as Jessie pinned him underneath her legs.

"You'll learn soon enough, Princey Poo." Jessie purred into Ash's ear before nibbling on it gently.

Ash cringed and tried to get the crazed women off of him.

"Don't struggle, my little Poopsie. Just lay back and let me give you some sugar." Jessie breathed heavily and started planting wet kisses all over the boy's face and finished with a big wet kiss plastered right on the center of Ash's forehead. The once clean boy's face was now covered in lipstick smooch prints.

"Ewww, gross!" Ash cried out.

Jessie gazed down at him, feeling a mixture of anger and annoyance. 

"You don't like me being sweet to you?"

"No!" The Pokemon trainer yelled out. 

"Grumpy lumps is being fussy just like that silly little girl. I know what to do to get you smiling." 

The witch kept the boy pinned between her thighs, gazing down apon him. She started trickling his arms, starting at his forearms, slowly working her way up to his armpits. 

Ash resisted this torturous treatment as best as he could, but soon gave in, giggling gently before totally giving up and laughing like a madman. 

"Heh, heha, hahaha!" 

The spirit inhabiting Jessie knew when to quit her finger tipped manipulations, least she cause her fiancé to wet her luxurious bed. She already had one brat in diapers, but he wouldn't join that petulant Princess. No, she wanted her man to be punished for his previous transgressions. However, she had other plans in mind for him.

"I hate you!" The boy declared through labored breaths, worn out by the tickling session.

"Excuse me?" 

Ash repeated himself, more loudly this time, once he got his breath back.

"Oh, you can say that now, Poopsie kins, but you'll be worshipping me soon enough."

The boy snorted a laugh, genuinely finding what the witch said to be quite comical.

"Sure. I'd like to see you try."

Jessie smiled and muttered an incantation.

"Nice try, but that won't work on-" 

Ash suddenly felt a strange sensation overwhelm his body. It was hard to describe, but he felt it start from his head and work it's way to his toes: A strange pulsating feeling washed over him and then his legs started cramping. The pain was intense and Ash clenched his eyes shut, trying to ride out whatever was inflicting this strange phenomenon apon him.

Something grabbed him by the back of his jacket, the young trainer felt like he was up off of the bed by an unknown force who held the back of his clothing. All the boy could do was kick his legs and flail his arms at the unseen entity. However, this did nothing except for make the witch laugh. He could literally feel the sound waves hit him from the laughter. 

*Plop*

Ash finally opened his eyes and found himself in the dark, covered in some kind of material. He felt constricted, pressed up against a warm lump of flesh. He tried climbing up the oddly shaped surface and came across a hard, little lump: It was her nipple!

"You shrunk me?!"

Jessie could only, just barely, hear his epiphany through her bra and dress. The witch brought her hands up to her frim C cup breasts and began jiggling them, kneading them and otherwise shaking up Ash.

"Waaaht!"

He was pinned in between Jessie's breasts and was so confined that he could feel the rhythmatic beating of his captor's heart and smell the fragrance of Jessie's perfume.  Every so often he'd be squeezed between the boobs, by Jessie pushing her tits together. Once she stopped pushing her melons together, Ash did his best to grab onto the nipple and try to climb out of the bra, but he couldn't escape from the agonizing treatment which Jessie submitted him to.

After about ten minutes of being repeatedly squeezed between the large breasts, An exhausted Ash fell across the massive boob and had grabbed onto the strap between the cups of her bra. The bra was the only thing keeping him from falling away, due to the witch bouncing up and down. Thankfully, Jessie reached in and grabbed her little man, fishing him out of her large cleavage and holding him in front of her face.

"Now do you understand my power?" The witch questioned.

"Yes!" Ash cried. "Please, return me to normal! I don't want to be doll sized!"

"I think you've had enough, for now. Besides, it's time for you to get to work." Jessie grinned and her eyes went crimson red.

Ash felt his entire body tingling, every fiber of his being danced around. 

Jessie dropped him from her finger tips, causing Ash to squeak out in sheer terror. He was going to fall to his death, he was certain of it! He closed his eyes tightly as he fell endlessly. After, an extraordinary long wait, only seconds in real life, Ash opened his eyes and realized he was standing before the witch.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Ash fell to his knees.

"You're welcome. Now, my little Poopsie Diddle, you can show me your gratitude by rubbing my feet." The witch held out one of Jessie's long legs and twinkled her toes at the end of a bare foot.

"No way, that's nasty!" 

"Would you rather visit my butt crack for a week?" The witch asked with malice.

"I..." Ash thought for a moment and came to the conclusion that rubbing her feet wasn't as bad as being crushed repeatedly. "I'll do it."

"Good. I don't know what this woman did before I possessed her voluptuous body, but she sure punished her feet."

Jessie leaned back and stuck here foot into Ash's face. "Rub."

The boy held her foot in both hands, unsure of what exactly he was supposed to do. He started to massage the bottom of her foot and tried to squeeze certain tight spots, knots in her foot. Then he would firmly press his thumbs into her aching arch. 

A slight moan escaped from Jessie. The witch inhabiting her was thoroughly enjoying subjugating her future husband to this type of treatment. An added bonus was the fact that Ash had a knack for rubbing her feet. It felt really good. 

"Am I doing this right?" Ash looked up, surprised by the moan.

"Yes. You're going to make me a very happy wife." 

"I'm going to what?!" Ash dropped her foot.

"I didn't say stop." The witch lifted her foot up and wiggled her toes. "Rub my foot!"

Ash resumed his task, rubbing the toes gently while groaning. He was forced to listen the witch as she started explaining his future. 

"The wedding is going to be so lavish, held inside a magnificent palace that'll make that castle, your little girlfriend trapped me in, look like a shack."

Want to see the entire third part? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

Chapter 4: Tickle Time

The next morning the nursery lay still, bathed in darkness, save for a lone night light which shone gently against a crib. It's inhabitant had been through a rather grueling transformation from able bodied Pokemon coordinator to an oversized, imprisoned teen baby. She laid on the soft crib mattress, covered by a baby blanket, in a deep sleep. Her brother and friend, slept peacefully in an adjoining room which the jailer had created for them. The witch, who possessed Jessie, was cruel, but not cruel enough to force the boys to sleep in the same room as the object of her rage.

Just then, a blinding brillant light pierced back the veil of darkness and cast the entire room in it's unnatural glow of chlorophyll green. The witch had returned to watch over her captive and to inflict great torment upon her. Much like the vampires of Gothic tales from yesteryear, she would feed off of the young girl's suffering and embarrassment.

Jessie couldn't help but lightly chuckle as she looked down into the crib. 'That little brat thought she could steal the prince away from me?! Well, look at her now!' The witch mused internally while gazing at the imprisioned princess.

May was laying in the onesie that had been sewn onto her the day before. A very bulky diaper, which caused her legs to be spread apart by the unyielding plastic, was evident even though covered by the material of the onesie. The POkemon trainer was snoring ever so softly as the witch thought of all the fun she would have with the girl. Well, fun for herself and hell for the little brat that ruined her life.

Without warning, Jessie summoned a flurry of baby toys and a baby bottle. All the items swirled around the manipulator of unworldly power, much like a tornado. With a flick of the witch's finger, the random infantile objects descended upon May's sleeping form. Rattles rattled, plastic keys shook rapidly, a jack in the box popped out and many other noise makers did their jobs.

May awoke with a start, startled and unnerved. She tried to  swat away the large plastic baby rattles and keys which were being obnoxious in her vicinity. While she did her best to fend off the baby toys, a big baby bottle pushed itself towards her face.

The witch enjoyed watching May squirm as she kicked and fought against the bottle and other baby toys. Her kicks going nowhere useful since her legs were forced apart by the massive bulk, their flailing continued until finally May felt the teat of the bottle breach her mouth. Jessie marveled at how quickly her captive was silenced and noticed how hopeless and pathetic May looked, suckling from the oversized baba. The two locked eyes and May mustered a glare of unadulterated hatred for the witch, mixed with rage.

"Let's turn that angry frown upside down." Jessie smiled.

*SNAP*

With a click or her fingers, the witch had literally stripped May of her onesie and booties, leaving the Pokemon trainer naked except for her mittens and thick disposable diaper. May couldn't remove her mitten covered hands from the giant baby bottle of formula or she would have shielded her breasts from view. Still, all she could do was blush as her whole body turned a soft shade of crimson.

Jessie floated down with a smirk and ceased the tornado of baby toys, instead opting for a single feather of the lowly Pidgy that magically appeared in her grasp. She held the light brown feather between her thumb and index finger, bringing it slowly towards May's bare feet. 

The trainer from Littleroot town tried to bring her knees to her chest or do anything else to get her feet away from the maniacal maternal tormentor, but she was petrified by an unknown force.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

Back and forth, the feather ran across the soft skin of May's soles. Slowly twirling it under the toes until the witch allowed May to drop the bottle and laugh. 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

May's outburst of laughter echoed across the nursery and was music to the witch's ears.

"STOP IT!" The girl begged during the laughing fits derived from the feather tickling her feet.

Jessie's face lit up and her voice spoke what the witch's plans were leading towards.

"No, I want you to smile and I do care if you run out of breath or wet your diaper."

The witch virtually teleported onto May's body and resumed the tickle torture.

May squealed and squirmed on the matress of her crib while her delicate sides were mercilessly assaulted by Jessie and her feather.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" May could barely breath. 

"I’M GONNA PEE! AHAHAHAA! IT TIHICKLES! IT TICKLES! STOP IIT!”

The witch felt energized by May's intense laughter and pleas as she scribbled the Pidgy feather all across May dainty ribs.

“AAAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHELP MEHEHEHEHEEE!” 

May hollered out for help, hoping to get either Max's or Brock's attention, but it was simply no use. The witch had sound proof the nursery with her magic. 

Her hysterical giggle fit continued as tears began streaming down her bright red cheeks. Unbeknownst to the young women, her bladder finally gave out and her thirsty padding absorbed the mighty torrent thrown at it. The moisture pooled in the bottom May's pampers, her firm buttocks felt the moisture quickly wicked away as she squirmed and kicked her bare feet like a lunatic.

The almost omnipresent mind of the witch could sense this change in the princess and decided that her job was done for the time being since it was time to feed her overgrown teen baby.

Before May could catch her breath, she felt a squish underneath herself as her butt hit the seat of the highchair. The witch wasted no time in making sure that May was bound into position, legs shackled to the highchair's posts.

Once Jessie was satisified that her captive was secured, she ummoned a huge ceramic bowl filled with a green substance. May couldn't exactly view the contents of this bowl, but knew that it would be vile regardless of color. She could only watch as an enormous amount was scooped out and presented to her.

"Open  wide, little girl!"  The witch ordered, shoving the obsurdly large spoon into May's mouth.

The spoon of green, warm mush was dumped onto her tongue and shuddered at the offensively foul taste of the babyfood. Then, it dawned on her what the taste reminded her of.

"BWOCCOLI!" May shouted, mouth filled to the brim with the gunt and instantly she spat it out into the face of her tormentor. 

Jessie's face blinked a few blinks, face coated with the liquid broccoli. Her eye twitched violently once she realized what the brat did to her.

"SERIOUSLY?!" 

The roar of the Jessie's voice, combined with the witch's ominous glowing aura told May all that she needed to know: She was in deep trouble!

"I didn't mean it!" May stammered. "I just really, really hate broccoli!"

However, her panicked justifications fell on deaf ears and the next thing she knew, she was bared assed, drapped across Jessie's lap, getting a monumental spanking.

*SLAP*

*SMACK

*CRACK*

"YOU WILL EAT YOUR BABY FOOD OR ELSE!"

After a long, well earned spanking, May found herself magically returned to the highchair and rejoined by her sodden pampers. 'Couldn't she at least put me in a clean diaper?'

May didn't have long to ponder that question as the spoon returned to force feed her some more despised broccoli. The poor girl did her best to choke down eat hearty helping of the vile vegetable. She did have trouble keeping pace with the witch's feeding technique and ended up with a few glops of baby food on her chest and tummy though. Still, it could've been worse, she could be back over the witch's knee. Her poor bottom still stung and the wet diaper only served to irritate it more.

"Very good. You finished the first course of your breakfast. I was going to reward you with a bowl of ice cream, but you had to be naughty and spit on me. So, I think another bowl of broccoli will suit you fine."

May couldn't believe what she just heard. She was positive that  she  couldn't eat another bite. 

Jessie witch served up another fresh spoon filled with the hated broccoli and May had no choice, but to acceot it. She tried to speed things along and would lean forward to take each spoonful quicker, in the hopes of ending this ordeal as fast as humanly possible. 

Midway throught bowl number two, May felt extremely bloated and could feel her stomach rumbling as her insides ached for relief. She tried to hold it in, doing everything in her power to not crap her huggies, but then  while she was swallowing another spoonful, the unthinkable occurred. 

May started filling her diaper outright, the mess coming in waves of solid and loose poop. She could practically feel every inch of her diaper area get coated in the muck and she scrunched up her face, feeling the vile contents  growing significantly more solid as the diaper ballooned outward slightly. May found  herself blushing red as she  pushed herself up off of the seat of the highchair, trying to get some distance between her seat and the rapidly inflating pamper. She used the tray as levage while noisily filling her diaper as the witch watched.

"Sit back down right now!" The witch ordered and placed her  hands onto May's shoulders. Before May knew what hit her, she found herself forced firmly back onto her seat, squealing in shock while the massive mess went between every crevice and cranny. 

"Noooo!" May cried out. "Please! Change my diaper!"

She moaned and squirmed, pleaded and begged, but the witch wouldn't hear of it. After all, she had Royal Diaper Changers for a reason and, even though the witch was thoroughly repulsed by the smell of the blown out diaper, she pressed forward. May was forced to sit out the remainder of the feeding in her disgusting pamper.

Once the feeding was over, Jessie snapped her fingers and did something that would not become apparent until May's next diaper change, she switched the talcum powder for itching powder.

"Brock! Max" The witch shouted. "You have a dirty baby to change!"

May could only blush as the boys entered the room to find her sitting in a putrid pile of her own mess, the Witch having already dissappeared to where ever she went.

"It's your turn, Max. Good luck." Brock stated.

may_by_pieceofsoap-d95qezt-1.png

Want to see the next part before anyone else? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

Chapter 5: Impromptu Ballet Practice 

--------One Week Later--------

The daily visits started to become a routine for both May and Jessie. However, the young Pokemon trainer noted that's where the predictability of the visits ended. Each day had brought something new and this was why she often reflected on the events that had transpired, hoping that maybe she could find some rhyme or reason to the madness. 

It was on the seventh visit that May was awakened, not by her young brother or Brock, but by the witch inhabiting Jessie. This struck May as odd since the other visits were typically around lunch, or at least what seemed to be lunch. The witch seemingly derived much pleasure from feeding her and that's why this day stood out to May. 

--------Day Seven--------

"Wake up, my piddling princess!"

"Give me another five minutes." The trainer from Littleroot town muttered as she rolled over in the large crib.

"I will not. My toys don't get to dictate the way their day will unfold." 

May felt her body leaving the thick baby blanket and relative safety of the wooden cage, pulled out of her crib by the magic of her captor. As May was levitating, her eyes flew wide open in panic, quickly scanning where she was and how high off the soft carpet she hovered. One thing that the young trainer knew for certain was that she'd never get used to floating through the air.

Without warning, the threads of her red onesie disintegrated, falling to the floor in a tangled heap. Driven by instinct, May covered her breasts, clad only in her sodden and sagging diaper as she floated. 

"Tsk, tsk. Modesty is still something that you cling to?" The witch chuckled, finding it cute.

May bit her lip, knowing from earlier rebellions that arguing or talking back would only earn her a spot over Jessie's knee. She was generally more curious as to why she was being undressed like this. 

'Another bath?' May wondered. 'I just had one the other day.'

Before the girl could further contemplate what was to come, Jessie grinned and snapped her fingers, causing all the fibers to come to life. Each strand glowed on the ground and then, like a missle, flew towards her with blinding speed. Quickly and efficiently, May found that she was being stitched into a new outfit, much like a doll.

First her chest was constricted by the wild strings and then the illuminated wisps of cotton found her tummy, entrapping it in its confines. The numerous layers of fibers, working together in unison, started to form a top over her chest. Soon she felt the strands snaking over her shoulders and down her legs, emanating from her core before Jessie lowered her to the ground.

May stood still, indignant and with a petulant frown on her face as she inspected the witch's handiwork. A pink leotard covered her upper body like a second skin, accompanied by a matching pink tutu which stiffly extended from her stomach, perched over the thick diaper. The diaper itself, was encased in silk leggings which clung to the disposable, working their way down to her satin ballet shoes. May noticed that her feet felt forced into a box like shape of the special shoe.

"Why am I dressed like this?" 

"I thought that you would like some exercise and, besides that, I want to play with my dancing doll today." 

"I don't know how to dance!" May angrily announced.

"I never said that you would be the one in control. I'm the one playing with you after all."

Suddenly, the carpet turned to tile and May lost control of her arms and legs. It was a hard feeling to describe. They were not asleep, nor did they fell like they were absent. It was as if she could still feel everything, but her brain couldn't convey to them simple orders like bend or stretch.

May looked over and noticed that the witch was acting like a conductor for an orchestra, dictating each and every move with a flourish of her wrist. When the wrist went up, May would jump, when the fingers wiggled, May would scuttle across the floor.

Her movements seemed clumsy, thanks to the thick diapers Jessie had kept her in. On top of this, May looked uncertain while being forced to engage in this dance. It was as if she was not sure of her limbs, like an actual toddler. This gave the mock ballerina an infantile elegance akin to a young child learning to dance and personified the humiliating ritual to a tee for the witch.

Jessie's face held am ear to ear grin. Obviously, the witch was really enjoying herself and didn't stop at just controlling the movements of the girl's limbs. That wasn't embarrassing enough to the ancient spirit. No, she had to start calling out to the girl like an instructor. 

"Dance on your tip toes. Shake those little toes of yours!"

May couldn't even retort as she found herself posed on the tip of the pointe shoes and shuffling across the tiled surface. 

"Very good. Let's see a pirouette!"

The diapered dancer was compelled beyond her control to make a complete turn of her body on one foot, twirling about as her other leg stuck out at a ninety degree angle which showed off her bulky pampers. 

Jessie made her little doll do a few of these rotations and stopped as the girl got too dizzy. Such discomfort was evident on May's face and the witch didn't exactly want to make the girl throw up. 

So, the impromptu recital was put on hold for about a minute while the diapered ballerina regained her composure. As May was standing still, Jessie could see the bulging  discolored disposable. If she had to guess, May must have wet it during the pirouettes.

"Now for the grand finale!" Jessie paused before continuing, making sure that she had the girl's attention. " I want you to preform an Arabesque!"

May could only stare dumbly in response. 

"A whaa!?"

While the witch watched, May felt one leg lift off the tile, extending behind her, as the other remained planted firmly on the floor. The leg continued to bend, naturally of course,until she realized that it was fully behind her body, curled back and being held by her arms. It was like her body was a lowercase letter "p".

Astonishment was the only word that could best describe how May felt at that moment. She couldn't believe how flexible she was. Sure, it looked sloppy and childish, but still, she could feel her foot behind her head. If it wasn't for the fact that she was dressed in a giant diaper and a pink ballet outfit, she would've been proud of herself. 

Jessie noticed this change of attitude. The shame and humility being replaced by something resembling pride. 

"Plié!" 

May instantly was pulled from her thoughts and had found herself in a bending posture: Her knees were slightly bent and it looked like she was curtseying. Only when she noticed that her hands were pulling her tutu taught did she realize that she was indeed preforming a curtsy to all the stuffed Pokemon toys lined up before. 

May's cheeks grew hot by her blushing. How this must look to the witch or Max and Brock. She most likely appeared to be an overgrown unpotty trained four year old, dancing about and pretending to be a ballerina. 

That powerful aroma of pure, concentrated shame and embarrassment washed over Jessie's possessor. This is what she lived for! This is what fueled her!

*Bwwwaaappp*

Just then, a new scent wafted over the witch, causing Jessie's face to contort into a deep frown. 'Nothing ruins the moment quite like that.'

"Royal Diaper Changers!" Jessie bellowed. "This brat is stinky!"

And just as quickly as she appeared, Jessie vanished through her eerily green portal in the blink of an eye.

Want to see the entire first part? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

Chapter 6: Baby Fat

----One Month Later----

Max had started the daily diaper change, lifting his sister's legs up took strength and her assistance now. Of course, May did help him out as best she could. She grunted, moving up her pudgy legs. Once, Max had gone to work, the pokemon trainer studded the changes that had befallen her once fit body.

She looked down at her hand, a round ball of blubber possessing little sausage like fingers that were clutching a rattle, shaking it gently. Her once petite limbs had swollen up, arms were rounded out and thick. The transformation from slim and fit to bulbous and rotund was a gradual process and, much to the chagrin of the pokemon trainer, not aided by magic in any way.

At first, it had gone unnoticed by the captive trainer, a slight bulge hanging over her diaper was the only hint. However she slowly grew during the past couple of weeks and the fat eventually came to encompass her entire being. She knew that it wasn't by her own hand that she had gained this weight, multiple feedings and a liter of rich milk every hour ensured that she was packing on the pounds day in and day out. Still, she felt guilty that her hunger had basically compelled her to drink countless bottles each day, that she didn't resist like she should have. After all, she could have simply refused to drink all of the milk she was given.

She gazed down at her thighs chaffing closely together, causing irritation due to their close proximity to each other thanks to Max puttimg them together to wipe her bottom. Even the thick diaper, when fastened, failed to keep them apart. She hated walking now since her legs were so fat and covered in a reasonably thick layer of blubber.

Her heavy breathing was another thing that bothered her. The only thing she was happy about was the high chair feedings being limited to once a day, if that, and replaced mostly by the huge bottles of milk that were served to her in the crib. At this point, it just seemed more comfortable, and easier for everyone that she remained crib bound, laying on her back and suckling her bottles down. In fact, she preferred it. Very rarely was she made to leave the crib.

"There, all finished." Max announced with a slight pat on his sister's diapered bottom which caused her thighs to ripple slightly from the gesture. 

May blushed and lifted up her head to look at her brother. He gazed back at her, staring at her double chins that framed her face. He kept a neutral expression, but internally he was upset. 'How dare that witch do this to May!'

The awkward moment of silence was shattered by a door flinging open. In walked the body of Jessie, still clad in the dark lavender dress and her pointy hat. However, she was dragging someone behind her. It was Ash!

"I really don't want to see whatever you want to show me!" The boy from Pallet Town whined.

"Oh, but you must witness your fate if you prove to be a bad husband!" The witch explained, pulling the boy in with all her might.

Ash stumbled past Jessie and caught himself right before the crib containing his companion and friend. At that exact moment it was as if time froze, he stared at the Pokemon trainer who he had shared his journey through Hoenn with. Her clothing wasn't the fashionable outfit she usually wore. No, this one piece was stretched to it's limits across her bulging belly and love handles. She appeared to be as fat as a Snorlax. It was like he was looking at a completely different person.

"May! What did she do to you?!" Ash cried out angrily. 

"The same thing I'll do to you if you ever give me a reason to invoke my powers and turn you into an obese baby." Jessie slowly waltzed over to the crib, dark dress swishing with each step.

"Don't worry about me, Ash. Just try to escape from that old hag!" The ballooned girl declared in a rebellious manner.

Max and Brock just stood a few steps away, stunned. They knew what was coming next. It was like May never learned or didn't care anymore. Either way, they braced themselves for the train wreck which was about to occur right before their eyes. 

"You must really like getting your butt spanked, huh?" The witch inhabiting Jessie smirked as she grabbed a paddle that was laying close to the wooden cage. "I want you to watch this, my prince. Maybe you'll learn something from this stupid girl's agony."

Ash didn't know what was going to happen. He'd never been spanked nor had he ever witnessed a spanking. Regardless of his naivety, the boy knew from weeks of his own personal hell that the witch wasn't bluffing. He watched the fabric covering May's bulging diaper snap loose with a flourish of Jessie's wrist.

"I won't give you the satisfaction of seeing me cry!" May announced to the witch as her diaper was pulled down and her chubby legs brought up towards the ceiling by the witch's magic.

"Oh, you'll cry once I'm through with you. I promise you that " 

Jessie smiled an ear to ear grin and brought back the large oak paddle. She held it for about a second before swinging it forward until it met May's massive butt cheeks. The shock waves from the paddle caused the fat on her ass to jiggle like a bowl of jello. 

Without mercy the witch drove the blunt wooden instrument into May's enormous backside once more. Again and again, she pulled back the paddle only to swing it forward with all her strenght. Jessie's form was flawless, like that of a baseball player swinging for the fences.

During the onslaught, Max noticed a golden key drop from Jessie's dress. He slowly crept over to the object of his potential liberation. Luckily for him, only Brock was watching him, the Witch was far too caught up in delivering blow after blow to May's bulbous butt.

Once he grabbed it, he popped it into his pocket and slunk back to where he was standing earlier. He normally hated his short stature, but today he was quite grateful for his so small. As soon as he was back in position, May's  screams could be heard. Her resolve had  broke and she started bawling like the baby she looked like.

"I told you, you stupid girl. And let this be a lesson to you." The witch turned to Ash and starred at him, her gaze piercing right into his soul. "Disobey any of my orders and this will be to your future, besides this tub of lard."

Ash nodded solemnly, knowing that she wasn't kidding. "Yes, I understand, my Queen."

Suddenly, a quick encantation was muttered by the witch, summoning a bowl of glowing baby muck into existence. The group of travelers watched as Jessie held the bowl in her left hand and conjured a lone, wooden spoon to appear into the hand of her outstretched arm.

"Now, let's get you nice and full. These enchanted prunes shall ensure that you're pooping like clockwork, regularly every hour."

Jessie levitated above the crib and bent down towards a very fussy and defiant May. The witch struggled at first to get the glowing purple puree into the obese, Snorlax sized girl's mouth. Finally, she gave up and used her magic to pry open May's mouth.

"Hopefully, after a week in a very messy diaper, you'll be puddy in my hands."

"A week?!" May cried, sending baby food dripping onto her multiple chins.

"Yes. A week is about right, I'll be away on my honeymoon with lover boy over there and you could use a nice case of diaper rash to teach you your place. I have been much too kind to you, assigning you Royal diaper changers when you obviously don't deserve them!"

"No, please let us tend to her diapers for you!" Max called out.

"You will do not such thing. If I so much as catch you touching her diaper while I'm gone, you and the tall one will be eating her poopy diapers until the end of time!"

Both Brock and Max visibly cringed and quickly started apologizing. Swearing that they would obey the witch's orders.

"Good, now eat up you little brat." Jessie shoveled in another heeping spoonful of prunes into May's mouthand continued to do so until the bowl was empty. May laid back, looking even more bloated then before as Jessie smiled.

"Now it's time for the wedding!" Jessie smiled and poofed the bowl and spoon out of existence. She landed on the floor with the grace of a cat and waltzed back towards the door with Ash by her side.

"Oh, silly me. I also forgot to cool off your bottom." The witch instantly had the large girl hovering in the air above the crib with the snapping of her fingers. "Articanous cubulous!"

All eyes in the room watched the back of May's diaper expand outward, filling with dozens of ice cubes. The poor girl started shivering from the instantaneous cold the ice produced from her diaper. She was immediately lowered back into her crib, laying right on top of the ice filled disposable. 

"Please! It's too cold!" May begged.

"Don't worry, it'll melt soon enough and that should get everything nice and soggy. You know, help give that rash a nice head start." The witch started cackling as she exited the nursery with Ash, the door clicking shut behind her.

Want to read the entire story? Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

Chapter 7: Wedding Bells

--Outside The Nursery--

A splendor unknown to most mortals appeared before the boy from Pallet Town. He stood on a luxurious golden tapestry adorned by fringes of crimson that stretched forward. Beyond the gold and red rug was marble tile which encompassed the Great Hall. The hall itself was framed by frescoed walls and orante portraits were painted in rich, vibrant oils and hung in gold frames. Above the trainer was a series of magnificent chandeliers, leading to the end of the hallway, glittering brightly thanks to the candle light from numerous wall mounted wax fixtures. 

At the very end of the hallway stood his bride. Jessie was adorned in the finest black silks and her petticoats flared wildly, peeking from beneath her bowed out Victorian wedding dress. Gems of amethyst hung from her neck and ears while atop her head was a dark veil, obscuring much of her face from view, save for her blood red lips, pursed in a grin. 

"My prince!" Ash heard Jessie call out to him. "Come to me."

The trainer felt compelled to obey since it wasn't exactly like he had any other choice. There was not much else he could do. So, he took a step forward and noticed that his shoes felt different. Upon further inspect, the boy realized that his entire ensemble was alternated. 

Firstly, his shoes were not the typical sneakers he wore. Instead of the running shoes, he hsd on a pair of white boots with a slight point forming a tip where his toes were. Next he looked over his new indigo blue slacks which had replaced his jeans. The materials carcassed his legs tightly and we're akin to skinny jeans, but that's were the similarities to that modern garment ended, the slacks looked to be hand crafted much like the elaborate coat draped across his shoulders. This classy blue coat replaced his jacket and where the sleeves ended there was two white cuffs extenuated by gold buttons. In fact, the front portion had two similar rows of the golden buttons descending from his thick collar to past his waist.

Ash was rather taken aback by his outfit. The boy had never worn anything quite like it before and realized that the weeks of talk about a lavish wedding ceremony were not idle chatter during torturous tickle fights or long, arduous foot rubs. No, Jessie, or to be more precise, the witch controlling her, was not going to be denied her fairy tale wedding.

Defeated, but in awe of his surroundings and manner of dress. Ash quickly walked over to his bride.

"What took you so long?"

"I-"

"Shush" The witch gestured with a finger in front of her mouth. "You're not to say anything other than 'I do', okay?"

Ash merely nodded which slightly shook the crown that was perched atop his head.

"Be careful!" Jessie admonished and adjusted the crown until it sat perfectly flush with the boy's head. "There, better. Now, take my hand and walk me to the alter!"

The couple pushed the carved and polished mahogany doors open which granted them entry into the main Chapel of the palace. Rows of pews extended out from the main alter which was lit by the wide stained glass windows. The rest of the area was illuminated by candles which were strategically perched on various columns of marble which supported an upper balcony where more pews stood. Save for the young woman and her fiance, only one other entity inhabited the Chapel and that was the Duskull by the alter which awaited them both to approach. 

Jessie nudged her boy forward with a slight bump of her elbow. Ash stumbled slightly but composed himself and grabbed the witch's hand. They both proceeded down the aisle slowly as an eerily haunting melody began to play from out of the abyss. Ash couldn't help but look around for the source of the music. However, Jessie was growing annoyed by her future husband's distracted glances to and frow.

"Eyes forward!" She ordered. "You're almost as bad as that brat in the crib!"

Check out my Patreon. For just a dollar you can see numerous stories that won't be seen anywhere else. Check it out!

Chapter 8: The Grand Finale

---Meanwhile, In The Nursery---

"May!" Max ran over to the crib."We got the key!" Max cheered happily, holding up the key.

"That's great, but what about Ash? We can't leave him here!" 

"May is right. We got to find him and see if we can find the portal that sent us here?" 

Brock walked over to the crib and lowered the side of the massive, wooden cage like structure. May rolled over on to her belly and struggled to do a full rotation before exiting the crib, landing on her bootie clad feet.

"That's a good idea. We got to find Ash and figure out how to get home." Max said as he ran over to the door and inserted the key into the keyhole. A quick turn yielded the door unlocked and opened. The boy looked back at his sister and friend, waving them over. "You guys have got to see this!"

Brock hurried over to the ajar door while May waddled as fast as her legs could carry her. The poor girl sighed as she crested the doorway and joined Max and Brock on the other side.

The trio took note of the hallway they now found themselves in. Numerous doors appeared at various intervals throughout the hall. May noticed that a staircase led up to the next floor above.

"I'm going up stairs, you guys check out each one of these rooms, okay?" May declared, waddling with determination towards the staircase.

The two boys looked at one and another before either spoke. "Brock, is that a good idea, letting her take off on her own?"

"None of this is particularly a good idea if we get caught, but she is right about one thing: we'll cover more ground if we split up."

"Right!" Max replied and ran over to the closest door, flinging it open and sticking his head in. He was greeted by a room filled with Spinaraks, Ekans and Savipers. "Aaahhhh!" 

*Slam*

"What happened?" Brock yelled.

"Just a room filled with bugs and snake pokemon." Max stated in an embarrasses tone. "They surprised me."

"There's bound to be a lot of surprises in this place. Stick close to me."

A series of footsteps coming from the ceiling averted their attention as they gazed up.

"Guess May is making progress." Max stated.

"Yeah, maybe we should stay together after all. If she finds Ash and a portal home, she'd have to backtrack to find us." Brock explained.

"Alright, let's go!"

-----Upstairs------

May ran through the dark corridor towards a faint source of light coming from another room. Her thunderous footsteps caused her to slow down and try to take quieter paces. She needed stealth on her side if she was going to free Ash and get everyone home. Each step caused the floor to creak under her.  'Maybe I should just tiptoe?'

The trainer from Little Root Town hopped up onto her toes, doing her best to be quiet and steady herself. The added weight from all the baby food and milk wasn't helping her center of gravity which had shifted during her time in the nursery. On shaky legs, her diaper crinkled, announcing every step she attempted to take towards the railing of the balcony she found herself creeping through. On either side of her were rows of pews. The haunting tunes played loudly from below her spot on the balcony.

Suddenly she heard Jessie's voice say "I do" and this statement made the trainer rush towards the banister, but she misjudged her momentum, causing her to fly over the wooden guardrail and fall to the first floor. May clenched her eyes tight, closing them and bracing herself for a painful crash landing. Miraculously, something broke her fall. She opened her eyes to see Ash and a random Duskull with a book levitating in front of it.

"Ash!" May happily called out to her friend. "Where is Jessie?!"

"Umm, you're sitting on her."

May looked down to see that Jessie's head was completely enveloped by May's diapered ass. The girl could only laugh deeply as she watched Jessie flail her arms in panic while kicking her legs. The witch was truly shocked by this turn of events.

The diapered girl was enjoying smothering the witch under her diapered ass. May quickly moved her feet onto Jessie's thighs amd did her best to pin the evil woman in place. She made certain that all of her weight was now supported either by Jessie's face or legs. 

May had the witch completely trapped. She watched her tormentor's continued struggles and heard muffled cries of distress mixed with the sounds of her diaper crinkling. May never was a vengeful person, but the irony just made her laugh. She loved this.

"My very own Jessie throne." May laughed, wiggling her diapered ass on the witch face for emphasis.

The witch was desperate for air. 'That stupid brat is perched on my face has been sitting on me for almost a minute now!'

Almost as if May had read the witch's thoughts, she raised her butt just barely off of her face so she could breath.

"Can you hear me?!" May shouted.

"Yes!" The witch called out. "Get off of me!"

"No, I won't do that, but think about all those prunes you feed me. I feel like they're about to go right through me."

"What?" Jessie paused. "No, wait! Don't mess your diaper!"

"I'll do it right now if you don't give me your powers!" May declared.

"You're bluffing!"

Ash watched as May grunted and a series of muffled farts pierced the air. He could see Jessie's body begin to thrash and she started struggling once more with renewed vigor as May unleashed her torrent of poop into the oversized pamper. Jessie's muffled cries could be heard as the stench wafted around the two women.

After another minute, May once again lifted her drooping diaper off of Jessie's face.

"How about now?"

"Yes, whatever you want. Take my powers!" The witch's form glowed brightly, bathed in an unworldly rich green hue. All of her powers draining from her defeated body and transferring into their new host: May.

"Now, let's rewrite this story and give it a proper happy ending!" May smiled and Ash watched, dumbfounded as his companion levitated into the air, the onesie disappeared from her body and returning the girl to her original cute outfit, save for the diaper which clung to her petite form.

"May, what happened to you?!" Max shouted to his sister from the balcony above.

"Everything is going to be just fine now." May announced, her body draped in the green aura. Once the power subsided, a new diaper could be seen wrapped around her waist along with her classic T-shirt.

"But the diaper?" Ash and Max asked almost simultaneously.

"I have been using them for a month straight. It's going to take some time for me to get potty trained again." May explained.

Of course Ash bought that excuse without question, but Max was about to say something when Brock spoke up.

"Can we all go back to our world now?" 

"Yes, keep an eye on Max. Ash and I have unfinished business with this witch. She's going to be MY royal diaper changer now."

"But can't you just use the magic to fix-" 

"To the home then!" May zapped Brock and Max with her energy, ripping open a florescent green portal and sending them into it.

"Now, let's play a game of Prince and Princess." May says as she descends to the ground and kisses Ash right on the lips.

-----One Week Later----

May and Ash sat in matching oak thrones in the palace where they had both been kept prisoner for the last month or so. However, now they ruled over the evil witch who had inhabited Jessie's body. Each trainer wore regal garb and had jewel encrusted crowns which proclaimed their royal status in this fairy tale kingdom. Currently, they were engaged in another make out session until a wet, muffled fart brought the relative tranquility of the moment to an end.

May pulled away from Ash and called out for her diaper slave. "Oh, witch. Princess May needs her diaper changed!"

Ash chuckled slightly which caused May to laugh in turn. This was all apart of their little games they played, when they weren't kissing or doing other lovey dovey stuff, they tormented their former tormentor. 

"Again? I just changed your diaper an hour ago!" 

The sexy body of Jessie had emerged from the shadows in her typical Team Rockett outfit. She looked at May with pleading eyes.

"That prune stuff is still going through my system. What did you say? You wanted to make sure that I was pooping every hour?" May laughed again before continuing. "Looks like you got your wish!"

The witch sighed, knowing that she was partly to blame for the slew of hourly diaper changes and the absolutely monstrous morning changes that May put her through. Despite her earlier claim of attempting to repotty train herself, May had made no attempt at doing so. After all, both the witch and May knew that magic could easily fix all of her potty problems. 

May summoned a large, ornate changing table from the abyss and teleported  on top of it. "Change my stinky diaper!"

"Please! Just set me free! Haven't you punished me enough?!"

"Nah, but maybe I'll get tired of playing Princess one day and then you can be free?" May sticks her tongue out. Then appears on top of the table, sticking her pampered butt right into Jessie's face, wiggling the sagging diaper around before plopping down on the soft surface of the table, spreading the muck inside everywhere.

Jessie sheds a single tear and starts to rip open the tapes on May's diaper. 

----The End----

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

That was a fun story.  I was curious though, what ever happened to Jessie’s two friends? They just kind of vanished. A pretty fitting way for May to get even with the witch there at the end. Being suffocated with a dirty diaper would make water boarding seem like child’s play compared to that. It was well worth a like. Thanks for sharing it