LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why no Top side leak guard?

Having worn the Tranquility with a North shore booster for years and XP Medical A+ before that.  I found those ok for night but often leaked if not in the correct position out the top. I recently switched to Betterdry and love them for at night. I have had very few leaks of you want to even call them that. I can just notice a small bit has gotten out the top and onto my night clothing.  So wouldn't a leak guard going along the top eliminate that for most night use for people? I'm just surprised that has not been done yet.

That is a great question.  I wear the same and sometimes I find I have the same issue leaking out the top.  I have found quite a few times where if my plastic pants are not just right, the diaper top sticks out a bit.  I either leak due to direct spray or more often wicking on the inside sheet to the top (ABUs are horrible for this).  This causes me to get a wet spot above the top of my pants on my shirt. 

I had not thought about it, but a raised area like the leg guard at the top would be awesome.  Also if the plastic extended beyond the inside sheet, but that is different.

Until then, I always make sure to pull my plastic pants above the diaper for sure.  I wear a pair of shaping panties over the diaper and under the pants to help hold up and also absorb small leaks.