LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers; punishment or part of life.

ABMonkey

I have seen a lot of people referring to punishment diapers. I find this odd as I love my diapers and wish my wife would be willing to diaper me. So my question is are diapers just part of life for you (play, necessity, whatever) or are they a tool used to correct your behavior. Maybe some of these punishment diapers are just more noticeable and that is why they are for punishment but I am a baby boy who loves the freedom, safety, and security I get from being padded.

Some people like to be "forced" into diapers as punishment roleplay. It's a form of power exchange and humiliation, just like people who enjoy spankings yet get punished with spanking. Actually very common in the community. Even if a person likes diapers, the circumstances under which they are forced into them - when they don't want to be, using them in ways they don't want to, being exposed, not being allowed to change - can make the diaper pleasant yet unpleasant.

I LOVE diapers, and I also like diaper punishment.

Personally I like to be diapered, but only at times. Ok a lot of the time. Sometimes I am not in the mood. It does get used to punish me. It is more effective when I am not in the mood. My wife has thus added other elements to make it more of a punishment when I don't mind being diapered. Things like the bulkyness of them, going places I don't want to, and just keeping me diapered 24/7 until I am past being in the mood. Other things like this also. I do find many times when she asserts her power it turns me on, but even though I like that I don't like the diaper situation so this makes it a punishment.

Here is example of how it is a punishment. So let's say I am on diaper punishment just after work. Doesn't sound bad right? That is until my friends want to go to the bar after work when I get off.  I am usually required to have my diapers on before I get home. This means I have to find a place to change on the way. Sometimes I send proof. Now if you seen my diapers they are usually not discrete when I am not at work.  Now I have two choices. One go home and do as she pleased or ask her and go hang with my buddies diapers and all. Since I don't share that with them I and don't care to I end up at home diapered. So my fun activity was taken away. Thus discipline. Although the wearing of the diapers may not bother me she uses it to control me. Thus I will be nice so the punishment stops soon. When not in control of it, it can go from fun to punishment in minutes. I have pushed her buttons just to be put in diapers. :) Fun! Until oops ! Her freinds had surprised us with extra tickets to Monster Jam and I went in full diapers. Had to work at hiding them the whole night. Had to explain why I brought a "backpack" and find an excuse why I would not drive. Not allowed to drive when punished except for work. Changing in a stadium bathroom is no fun so I drank very little all night. Was still rather wet by the time we got home. So fun can change to punishment in a moment.

5 hours ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Here is example of how it is a punishment. So let's say I am on diaper punishment just after work. Doesn't sound bad right? That is until my friends want to go to the bar after work when I get off.  I am usually required to have my diapers on before I get home. This means I have to find a place to change on the way. Sometimes I send proof. Now if you seen my diapers they are usually not discrete when I am not at work.  Now I have two choices. One go home and do as she pleased or ask her and go hang with my buddies diapers and all. Since I don't share that with them I and don't care to I end up at home diapered. So my fun activity was taken away. Thus discipline. Although the wearing of the diapers may not bother me she uses it to control me. Thus I will be nice so the punishment stops soon. When not in control of it, it can go from fun to punishment in minutes. I have pushed her buttons just to be put in diapers. :) Fun! Until oops ! Her freinds had surprised us with extra tickets to Monster Jam and I went in full diapers. Had to work at hiding them the whole night. Had to explain why I brought a "backpack" and find an excuse why I would not drive. Not allowed to drive when punished except for work. Changing in a stadium bathroom is no fun so I drank very little all night. Was still rather wet by the time we got home. So fun can change to punishment in a moment.

I can see how that could be a punishment. That to me is one of those fun punishments. It can be a little difficult but I would so love the monster jam story too happen. I too have had diapers stop me from doing stuff I would love too. Mine usually only stop me from getting in the water though. I wear disposables so They are easier to hide with a good onesie and a pair of loose jeans or tactical pants. 

Honestly I think for me it is just wishing my wife would take control and participate a little more. I am mainly little on my own so it is not complete i always have to diaper myself, changes are on me, checks are all mine. She will cuddle me and occasionally will say cute soft loving things. She has a problem still with anything that makes me look infantile. So what some see as a challenge or punishing is a dream to me. 

All that being said thank you for your responses

Since I wear diapers permanently the way my wife punishes me if I have been a bad lil sissy is she simply has nothing to do with me and diapers.  The punishment is she simply ignores my diapered state and I lose my Mommy for the length of the punishment.

Ouch, Mark. Those punishments are the worst. When I made my rules/punishments/rewards for my wife one of the punishments is no snuggles and we both agree that is the worst punishment. She even said why do I, meaning her, have to be punished. I told they are her choice what to use and that one is for when I do something where I figure she won't want to touch me anyway. Sometimes I get angry and I can say mean things but she has really helped me get past that just by accepting that I am a little. I have not been like that in over a year and it is wonderful feeling. I still get angry but not that bad and with her.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:55 AM, wetste said:

Consensual non consensual role play

This is what I play a lot when it comes to my Daddy Dom play partner.  I'm his first Little Girl that age plays this little (most of his play partners age play teen, his current girlfriend I'd say goes...youngest around the age of 8.)  I can't think of many of our non-sexual applications unfortunately, as incorporating diapers into the play sessions is super new.