LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a Bedwetter

Sorry for the non-update. Things started to go south and I was starting to get dirty looks about my wearing. I weened myself off the program not to my delight. I went a solid 7 weeks and didn’t see much progress.  It is still something that I would like to pursue but my timing wasn’t right with young kids and an up and down wife. I am sorry to disappoint. 

7 hours ago, Wet Mornings said:

Sorry for the non-update. Things started to go south and I was starting to get dirty looks about my wearing. I weened myself off the program not to my delight. I went a solid 7 weeks and didn’t see much progress.  It is still something that I would like to pursue but my timing wasn’t right with young kids and an up and down wife. I am sorry to disappoint. 

At 36, there are too many occasions in life that it will be a pain to be a bedwetter.

I know, I have been one all my life.

On 6/17/2018 at 11:47 AM, Wet Knight said:

At 36, there are too many occasions in life that it will be a pain to be a bedwetter.

I know, I have been one all my life.

Gets easier as you get older.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've started wetting the bed again this year after not having it happen since I was a kid. It happens now when I drink a lot and I have no control at all. I told my current gf immediately about both my incontinence and my love of diapers and she excepted it really, really well. Found out she wet the bed a lot when she was really young so has a lot of sympathy about my new bed wetting. She encourages me to wear whenever I want or need. It's taken me awhile to get over the shame of it but now I'm ok with needing to put on a big, thick diaper some nights.

• Like 1