LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming a Bedwetter

So, I have had a diaper fetish and a fascination with wetting the bed for as long as I can remember.  My wife knows about the fetish and I occasionally have diapers at the house. She, before she got her tubes tied after our second child, used to frequently wet the bed when drinking and to a point that I could convince her to wear a diaper on nights that she may have drank too much. She was not a huge fan but understood. Years have past since then and she has maybe wet the bed once since the surgery. I am guessing some of her lady parts were putting pressure on her bladder which caused the bed wetting. I miss those time. For me, a couple times a year, I wet the bed on purpose to give a hint that I may be developing a similar problem. Recently, she complained about our comforter smelling like urine and blamed me, even though it had been months since I wet the bed. The next night I had a couple too many drinks and I purposely wet the bed again. I did it two more nights in a row and she started asking questions and is worried about my stress and ruining our mattress. She suggested that I wear a diaper until this passes. I am on three nights in a row with a wet diaper in the morning and I don’t know where this progresses from here. I know that I am being somewhat deceitful but she is being so nice to me and I love that I can comfortably be diapered and wet next to her.  Is this wrong? I don’t feel like I am hurting anything. If I stay with it, will I begin to start wetting at night uncontrollably? I can pee easily in any position and I wet my diaper normally around 1 or 2AM and fall right back to sleep.  It has not interfered with my sleep pattern. 

Don't lie to or deceive your wife! That is wrong on so many levels. A good marriage is built on TRUST and HONESTY. If you want to wear dips to bed every night because they make you feel good/safe/secure/sexy/etc. just tell her. Hiding things and keeping secrets is the road to divorce, and you've got TWO kids who need to grow up in a stable household with BOTH parents.

• Like 1

I hardly believe that this is leading down a path to divorce. I think you are overreacting a bit. I understand and appreciate your concern but this is not something that is harming our relationship. I actually think this is softening our relationship because we are openly discussing a very embarrassing topic and she is being sympathetic to it where she may have not been so with my prior desire to wear a diaper. 

Because she is not understanding of my fetish. She is turned off and almost vindictive of it. She has thrown it in my face before. That is why this is different. I saw an understanding and concern that I have never gotten for this topic.  Believe me, if I felt telling the truth was the best option, this wouldn’t be an issue. I am running with an opportunity, right or wrong, that I have never had before. 

Quick update. I woke up at 4 AM this morning to discard of my wet diaper.  My wife asked if everything was OK. I told her I was wet. She said OK and asked if I needed to change into another diaper. I told her I think I will be fine since I am getting up for the day in a couple hours. She kissed me on the head and I went back to sleep.  Heaven. 

I woke up this morning and my bed was a little wet. My wife asked if I peed through my pull-up. I told her that I must have. I have been wearing Depend Real-Fit because they look the least like a real diaper. She thanked me for doing my best to keep my accidents contained. She was very understanding. 

I'm not judging. I wet too and before I had actual medical issues sometimes had thoughts of learning to wet again during the night I wasn't married though. While your wife sounds understanding as she thinks its an accident, what will happen when you have to come clean and tell her you've been doing it intentionally?  To me that sounds like recipe for trouble. 

At this point, though it’s early, I don’t feel like it is something that I have to come clean about. We got home from drinks and dinner with some old friends last night and I put my pull-up on in front of her as we were going to bed. I wear boxer briefs over the top in case the kids would come in so my pull-up isn’t exposed. We got intimate and she put her hand in my pull-up like it was no big deal. We had a very passionate love making session and I pulled up my pull-up and went right to bed. I wet it at about 3 AM with no issue and discarded it in front of her this morning with her not even batting an eye. I think deep down she knows that I am enjoying this and I somewhat think she is enjoying it too because it softens my attitude and it shows my weaker side. I know people are judging this negatively but in my unique situation and somewhat tension with my wife sometimes, I think this is a very positive turn in our relationship. I am only about a week in to this experiment but it has been our best week as a couple in quite some time.  We have been married for over 10 years. 

9 hours ago, Wet Mornings said:

At this point, though it’s early, I don’t feel like it is something that I have to come clean about. We got home from drinks and dinner with some old friends last night and I put my pull-up on in front of her as we were going to bed. I wear boxer briefs over the top in case the kids would come in so my pull-up isn’t exposed. We got intimate and she put her hand in my pull-up like it was no big deal. We had a very passionate love making session and I pulled up my pull-up and went right to bed. I wet it at about 3 AM with no issue and discarded it in front of her this morning with her not even batting an eye. I think deep down she knows that I am enjoying this and I somewhat think she is enjoying it too because it softens my attitude and it shows my weaker side. I know people are judging this negatively but in my unique situation and somewhat tension with my wife sometimes, I think this is a very positive turn in our relationship. I am only about a week in to this experiment but it has been our best week as a couple in quite some time.  We have been married for over 10 years. 

I am very lucky my wife has never seen my bedweting as a problem.

So, I am over a week into this and it already feels like it’s normal.  I had been waking up around 2 AM and wetting my pull-up but I decided last night to sleep all the way through and see what happened. As expected, I woke up dry. I track my sleep through an iWatch and app and it showed that I was awake for a brief period around 2 AM, so maybe my body awoke to wet. I think this is a good sign even though I did not have an accident. It was also nice to wake up dry, because it makes it more real for my wife. I actually said “Dry Pull-up” when I awoke this morning and got a high five from my wife. On a side note, these Real-Fits are leaking a ton and I am going to upgrade to a better pull-up. Research says Abena and Tranquility are the way to go.  Which one do most people prefer?

1 hour ago, Wet Mornings said:

So, I am over a week into this and it already feels like it’s normal.  I had been waking up around 2 AM and wetting my pull-up but I decided last night to sleep all the way through and see what happened. As expected, I woke up dry. I track my sleep through an iWatch and app and it showed that I was awake for a brief period around 2 AM, so maybe my body awoke to wet. I think this is a good sign even though I did not have an accident. It was also nice to wake up dry, because it makes it more real for my wife. I actually said “Dry Pull-up” when I awoke this morning and got a high five from my wife. On a side note, these Real-Fits are leaking a ton and I am going to upgrade to a better pull-up. Research says Abena and Tranquility are the way to go.  Which one do most people prefer?

Although Abena and Tranquility offer decent pull-ups, neither is effective for true bed-wetting.   As long as I point down premium tape-on diapers generally work for me.

As for “If I stay with it, will I begin to start wetting at night uncontrollably?”, some if not most folks do but it takes much longer than a week.

I am looking for a pull-up because I think a full diaper will culture shock my wife. As far as the wetting goes, I know this will take a very long time to accomplish, I just find it encouraging that my body is already developing a pattern. I woke to wet again at 3 AM and wet relatively easily. Flooded my pull-up to the point of leaking and slept in it to convince my body thay this is OK. 

I am bladder incontinent due to injuries I suffered in an accident. When I lost bladder control I was single. This was over 19 years ago. I met a wonderful lady just over 9 years ago and we were married 2-1/2 years later. It was difficult but I told her my situation within a few weeks of meeting her. She was totally accepting of my situation. She has even helped me out in several ways such as buying me onzies when she noticed how much my diapers sagged when they are wet. She has purchased pull on diapers and lightweight terrycloth undies for me as well. I am a very lucky man to have such a lovimg and understanding partner. You need to be honest with your wife / partner. Whether you are incontinent or if you have a diaper fetish makes no difference. If there is love and trust then she will accept it. 

On 2018-03-29 at 4:25 PM, Wet Mornings said:
21 hours ago, Wet Mornings said:

I am looking for a pull-up because I think a full diaper will culture shock my wife. As far as the wetting goes, I know this will take a very long time to accomplish, I just find it encouraging that my body is already developing a pattern. I woke to wet again at 3 AM and wet relatively easily. Flooded my pull-up to the point of leaking and slept in it to convince my body thay this is OK. 

Taped diapers are a way better choice to manage bed wetting, pullups will leak more often then not as they do not fit as well as taped diapers. if you are a side sleeper the cloth diapers with pul pants may work better, I wear betterdry taped diapers and they have worked great for bith my day and night time issues. If you find the right diapers and learn to trust them to do thier job bladder issue become easier to deal with. 

• Like 1

Beginning of week 3 update:

So, I have consistently woken and wet now for a little over 2 weeks (with the exception of one night).  This morning I ordered some Tranquility pull-ups to help with the leaking problem I have occurred with the Real-Fits. I knew this would be an issue going in but it was part of my phasing program with my wife. She is on board with the change. We have made love 3 out of the last 4 nights and I could honestly say that we probably hadn’t had sex 3 times in the last 3 months before that.  She made it a point to massage my penis in my diaper for a long time on Saturday night. It was amazing. Wetting is becoming easier as I wake from unconsciousness, fully release into my leaking pull-up, and go right back to sleep.  There are mornings that when I work from home, I change into another diaper when I discard my wet one. My wife is not aware that this is happening yet. I will continue to wet throughout the morning and usually change back into underwear by lunch.  The other morning I was folding laundry while I was still in my wet diaper from the night before and I found myself starting to pee without me trying to do it.  I was able to stop myself before I went but it was weird that my body just thought it was OK to go.  I am not working for daytime incontinence but this was somewhat of a relevation.  Could this eventually lead to daytime accidents the way this is going?

Hottdogg is correct you may be on your way to diaper dependancy the subconscious learns that its ok to just release when you are diapered since you have accepted night time wettings. eventually you may find your self peeing with out warning even out of a diaper if you continue to freely pee with out worrying or trying to stop it while diapered. Diaper dependancy can come quickly in some cases. 

So, I decided after some research and my preferences to go with Tena Underwear for Men.  It was a huge upgrade over the Real-Fits in performance but provided a similar look and feel.  I wet on my usual schedule last night and had no concerns over leaking. This is a big relief and a step in the right direction.

So far, I have been really impressed by the Tena underwear.  No leaks after multiple wettings.  The pull-up really tends to swell but does not sag.  The only problem that I have noticed is the smell.  It does not mask odor well and my wife can tell right away when I am wet in the morning.  Otherwise, the diaper has been phenomenal. 

17 hours ago, Wet Mornings said:

So far, I have been really impressed by the Tena underwear.  No leaks after multiple wettings.  The pull-up really tends to swell but does not sag.  The only problem that I have noticed is the smell.  It does not mask odor well and my wife can tell right away when I am wet in the morning.  Otherwise, the diaper has been phenomenal. 

The smell is all part of the bedwetting experience for me.

Week 4 Update:

No new changes.  I still continue to wet at night around 2-3 AM. I experimented with going to bed having to urinate and taking a sleeping pill the other night to see if I would wet unconsciously.  Unfortunately, I woke to a dry diaper and the extreme urge to pee in the morning. I normally naturally wake in that 2-3 AM time frame and consciously wet but slept through it. I was hoping that my body would naturally relieve itself in my sleep but it didn’t.

My relationship with my wife continues to be very positive, although she asked the other morning if I had talked to my doctor about my situation. She seems to be getting used to it but I’m not sure where this is going to go yet. 

Week 5 Update:

Still wetting every night with no new developments. I still continue flood through my pull-up which is causing leaks most times. I am getting used to sleeping in it/through it. The bed is protected so no worries there. 

On the homefront, a couple of new developments. My wife got so drunk on Saturday night that she wet her pants in the back of my car leaving the bar with friends. I did not realize it until we got home. Our friends did not see it. Once I noticed, I stripped her down and made her put a pull-up on for bed. She was trashed. I actually convinced her in her drunken state that she need to take a pacifier so she wouldn’t snore. I have an adult binky that I sometimes use when alone and she took it. I held her in my arms in her diaper and binky and rocked her until she fell asleep. It was wonderful. She spit out her binky around 4 AM and I put it away so she was none the wiser when she woke. We both woke that morning in our diapers, although mine was wet and hers wasn’t. She laughed and said did you do this to me? I explained to her that she had wet her pants and she said she deserved to be diapered then. 

Hey hodogg55,  used to live in N.J. @ McGuire AFB. Where in N.J. are you from? I also drench the bed when I have been out drinking a lot of beer. I wear rubber panties & sleep between 2 rubber sheets waking up totally drenched. BW2

Week 6 update:

No real changes. Still doing my best to wet full stream when I need to in bed. I have actually been sleeping soundly of late and not awaking with the urge to go.  In this scenario, I wet first thing before I get out of bed. I ran out of Tena Underwear the other night and had to resort back to the Depends Real Fit which I now realize are awful. I still leak on occasion in the Tenas but leaked every time in the Depends. I am so comfortable wearing a pull-up now that I don’t know if I can go back to sleeping in regular underwear. I have fully embraced this lifestyle and even though I am no wetting uncontrollably, I feel that I need to take precautions and be diapered anywhere I sleep.