LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really want to wet my diaper while I sleep

Drink a few glasses of water immediately before getting into bed, pad up securely, put something down on your mattress so it won't get ruined and BE CONSISTENT. 

You'll start by waking up with the urge to pee, so practice wetting while awake and lying down. Eventually your body will get the idea and you'll wet without waking up.

With diaper training, just like with potty training, consistency is the key. Stick to the routine and you will achieve your goals, but be aware there are consequences to every decision. Do you take the occasional daytime nap? Ever stay overnight with friends? Go on weekend camping trips or vacations? Hope you've got diapers to take with you. 

Personally don't believe this is possible. Getting your unconscious body to do something is not as easy as training your conscious body. I think it may be possible to the get to the point where you're so used to waking up and peeing with little effort that you can wake, wet, and not remember it.

If anyone has truly managed to make themselves a bedwetter, I'd be interested to know how and how long it took.

On 30-3-2018 at 1:24 AM, xander.williams said:

Personally don't believe this is possible. Getting your unconscious body to do something is not as easy as training your conscious body. I think it may be possible to the get to the point where you're so used to waking up and peeing with little effort that you can wake, wet, and not remember it.

If anyone has truly managed to make themselves a bedwetter, I'd be interested to know how and how long it took.

I totally agree on this one. I have tried about every option I could think of but nothing seemed to work. Since the desire was overwhelmingly strong I turned to catheters and for the last eleven twelve years to stents. They do the job, but that can be read in another topic.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:24 PM, xander.williams said:

Oh it is definitely possible, it just takes time and consistency. My wife reverted to regular bedwetting after about 2 years of being diapered for bed every night. As for myself I've been wearing 24/7 for more than ten years, I don't wet while asleep every night, but if I have a couple glasses of water immediately before getting into bed I will wake up wet in the morning.

Think about it... how long does it take kids to stop bedwetting the first time around? Reversing the process won't be quick or easy.

Wouldn't it be nice if all we had to do is drink a couple of glasses of water before bed .

I have only wet a little bit a few times without knowing and diapering before bed is something I don't do however it would have been nice to have one on when I did wet .

For the life of me I can't figure out what happened or why I did wake up those few times with wet pants on .

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, it is possible to do. I have been bed wetting for years now. The best advice I can give is don't give up. When you wake up, wet. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. For me it took me almost two years to start waking up without remembering that I wet my diaper. This didn't happen every night but the more I stuck with it, the more mornings I woke up with a wet diaper and not knowing I had wet. After many years of trying I don't wake up dry, ever. Be careful though. While I love that I am now a real bed wetter, I also know that I now NEED diapers.