LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A "punishment" day. . .kind of

So my wife has control of my orgasms. I can't have a release without her permission and help or I get punished. After a couple of punishments I haven't tried. She was keeping me in diapers 24/7 and not letting me release. She has since went back to just night diapers most nights. During that time I was very very horny one morning and she was having no interest. I am not supposed to ask but did anyway. Ok I begged and pleaded. This has worked before, but I ended up diapered for a spell after or spanked or something creative, but got relief. Instead she teased me this time, but not pushing me over the edge. Then was going to leave I begged more. She said if she had a good paddle I would get spanked. (She is unhappy with her current one) Then I pleaded more and said If she pleased me I would go with her to the sex shop in full night diapers and locking pants and get a new one and she could spank me with it. She stopped and thought. Rubbed my diapers some and said but I don't know I am not horny at all. I said I would wear my locking onsie so I couldn't pull my shirt out and hide my diapers,  paci and all if she wanted. I was pleading my all and just wanted her to please me. I then blurted I could give her a complete toddler day out. Me diapered and her in full control of everything. Where we went, shopped, ate, movie, ect. We needed a date day anyway. I would give her money and would be her loving toddler. She got on me and humped my diapers until I exploded in happiness. I wish the diapers had been removed but  they were not. Then regret set in. That's happened before and sucked. Not only had I agreed but was going to have to wear my thick cloth diapers but I was going to pay for it. Saturday came and I asked for a change. I also asked for her approval of the diapers I was going to put on. She said I could wear disposable diapers. I was confused and asked if she changed her mind. Then she paused.  She said no.....oh that's right I forgot she said. It's my day today and yes that cloth one is fine. I pinned it on and she locked the pants and onsie on and I got dressed. She was quite pleased with my diapers and asked if I was going to put a shirt on over my onsie. I said I thought I couldn't until after the sex shop. She was yah that's right. She said bring it along though. It was like she forgot parts and I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Stupid me. She asked me your my toddler today right and I am in charge? I said yes, total control, you choose where we eat, pick my food, take me where you want to go, like a kid shopping or whatever with Mom. She smiled. As we got in the van she " allowed" me to sit up front, but made sure I was buckled. Then we went to the local ATM. I gave her my wallet and card and she went inside and got the cash I promised and then kept my wallet. I wasn't going in this way. Then she went to the drug store and wanted me to go in and get my prescription. I said not here at our local store and only won because toddlers don't get there own drugs. So she went to the drive thru. Then we headed out of town. Half way there she stopped at McDonald's. This is when she really got into it. We went through the drive thru. She had a treat and ordered me a happy meal and milk. Later took my toy away. Mean mommy. Next stop the sex shop. She made me sit in the car while she smoked. I wanted to just go in and get the paddle and go and get it over with but had to wait. Waiting made it worse. Before going in she let me take the pacifier off my onsie, but I couldn't zip my coat and had to put my hands in my coat pockets, thus leaving my diapered state exposed. Then she shopped and shopped and shopped. I was only allowed to speak if spoken to or to ask for help. She picked out lingerie, some vibrating thing, a gag strap, lube, and after not finding the right paddle made me ask. We ended coming up with out what she wanted for a paddle. Now I was shocked, embarrassed, and turned on wondering what she had in mind. Thankfully the clerk never seemed to notice my diapered state. I am curious about the gag strap and vibrating thing cause she has never brought that up when talking about how we play. She must have some new ideas. Then we went to the gas station and she took me into the ladies room ( single stall) and removed my onsie and put my shirt on but locked my pants back on. I looked mostly normal now and could pretty much hide my diapers. Knock knock! Someone else wanted in! She smiled as I had to walk out with her and my diaper bag. Luckily the lady was wandering the store, none the less my heart was pounding. Not sure if the clerk noticed. Off to the book store, wandered the mall, as she shopped like any gal in the mall. Until she took me in Victoria Secret and checked stuff out. I got noticed there by some young guy and two gals when I reached for something. My shirt went up and my buldge showed just enough. She kept shopping like nothing happened and they giggled. Unintentionally I was now embarrassed. My wife just went on normal other than teasing me holding up different stuff that I liked asking how about this. To expensive so we left and went to Target. She again drug me straight to the lingerie department. Drug me around. Picked out a few things and went to try them on. Thankfully leaving me sitting outside of it. Then she sent me snap shots of each one asking which one turned me on most. So naughty mommy. She bought one and we went to Arby's. I was allowed a big sandwich but had to drink cool aid or whatever it was. Then was brought home. I got a thinner diapers until bed so the kids didn't know. Then back in onsie for bed. She drug me around just like a toddler all day. I loved that. Embarrassed me a bit. Teased me in ways I didn't know she could. I loved and hated it. I did feel totally like a toddler most of the day and she wasn't phased by it at all it seemed acting just as life was normal other than the little teasing. We have yet to use the things she bought but I am waiting patiently. Maybe that will be my Easter present? Sadly I have to go with her diapered to a different store to get my new paddle some day soon. So I still have a spanking coming. I have to say this was the most I was ever treated as a toddler. I wish the clothes could have fit the situation but I don't think that was the place for that. Other than that and her teasing she kept me feeling little without others knowing. It was fun and torture in one.

Wow, that sounds wonderful. The only time any one has noticed me was at the movie theatre. I am not a 100% but I think these 2 teenage girls noticed my diapered but through my overalls. They got all giggly and they were talking about my crocs before they noticed. Their mother said to the father "I don't know why they are laughing so much, all the sudden." I turned and said they were admiring my shoes. The girls said that no those are in now. They kept staring at me.but never said anything, while I was around anyways.

My diapers were plenty bulky so once uncovered it was easy to see. My shirt mostly hid it and when not looking for it you wouldn't noticed but it didn't completely hide it either. So once the guy saw it even though I pulled it down they could still tell. I heard them say something about that guy in a diaper so I knew that I was the but of thier joke.

Overalls do little to hide diapers unless they are fit really loose. I know from experience. I love wearing diapers to a movie. I never make a whole movie with out having to pee exspecially after a soda. I usually do. The only problem is the wife will keep me diapered from when we leave until bed if I do. So this usually means dinner and a movie and sometimes shopping. If I know it is more than just dinner and a movie or I skip the diapers unless she asks.

I would love to be diapered anytime by my wife. The movies is so much fun I usually bring my binky an if none is sitting next to me I will suck on throughout the movie.