LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you use as a diaper bag?

So I was wondering what everyone uses as a diaper bag and if you carry it in public. I used to use an old backpack. With my wife's last round of keeping me diapered 24/7 I found that not as functional. It was only one pocket and I felt I was digging all the time for stuff. I was in toddler mode kind of one day and explored real diaper bags. I kinda wanted a real baby looking one, but knew what ever I got she would make me use at some point. I checked out normal backpacks first and other bags. No luck. I finnally gave and went to the baby isle at Target. I loved a couple but wouldn't want to be diapered carrying one. They had some that look like backpacks and I found one I love. It has pockets for everything. I can put a sippy cup in and hide it. Plenty of room for diapers and whatever. Other than the baby wipes thing on the side and tiny tags by each pocket with pictures of a pacifier or diaper or what they think the pocket should be used for it looks like a normal back pack. My kids have not caught on or anyone. My wife didn't notice it was an actual diaper bag until she put something in it for me. She finally saw the little tags and noticed the pockets and how they are set up. I find myself taking it with all the time now. Nobody noticed yet. So far this is my best buy yet. I tried a lot of things in the past. I probably should cut the little tags off but haven't yet. What do you use?

• Like 1

When I take a change with me, which is rarely, I take one of the backpacks I use for business. The pockets designed to hold laptops, tablets and paperwork very discretely hold a diaper and packet of wipes, especially with the zippers.

I've got a couple of small backpacks, & one of them's always got everything I need for changes apart from nappies, in a separate drybag.  I do a lot of walking, so I've always had a backpack with me a lot of the time anyway.  I just add a nappy or two before I head out.  The drybag's just got baby wipes, Sudocrem, BodyGlide and a roll of binbags in it, so I don't really have to hide it away when I'm at home.

I also use my my big boy back packs as I have to always take care of my self and therefore always have at least somewhat an adult side in charge even when I am playing I have only let go a couple of times. They were awesome but I can't risk letting go to far and getting in trouble. At home I can be a little more regressed but even then my wife does not really participate so I can't just let it all go and I have 2 kids at home we are not trying to show them either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just use one of my backpacks, it is actually the one I used back in junior high school. I want to get an actual baby diaper bag to carry my supplies in but I also wear when I’m at work so carrying a real diaper bag would raise a little suspicion. I usually change once during my work shift as I am only there for five or six hours. I think some people at work might have an idea about what’s going on but no one has said anything yet.

8 hours ago, Glennie said:

i use a fisher price back pack diaper bag and yes its an actual diaper bag, but it hides pretty good.. no one seems to notice

https://www.toysrus.com/buy/backpack-diaper-bags/fisher-price-kaden-denim-diaper-backpack-grey-navy-886252232174-133765556.. we carry this thing everywhere.. I am 24/7 and a diaper bag is a requirement

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I order a very similar one but it is solid grey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It really depends what we're doing. We have three different diaper bags that we'll take with us when we travel and either keep in the car and / or hotel. One blue and babyish, one bright pink and one that's a more neutral black with green trim.

We also have two messenger bags for quicker trips just out and about that fit a change plus wipes, powder and a paci for change time.

Daddy Wolf and kaiya

On 3/27/2018 at 8:33 PM, NotToBigForDiapers said:

They had some that look like backpacks and I found one I love. It has pockets for everything. I can put a sippy cup in and hide it. Plenty of room for diapers and whatever. Other than the baby wipes thing on the side and tiny tags by each pocket with pictures of a pacifier or diaper or what they think the pocket should be used for it looks like a normal back pack.

I just use my school backpack that holds my notebooks, laptop, and anything else I need for class as my diaper bag. I put all my school stuff in one pocket and my diapers in a different pocket. I would recommend using that diaper backpack you found as your diaper bag. It sounds like it works very well. I don't think that when people see someone in public walking around with a backpack they think, "I bet that person wears diapers."

I use my condor tactical compact assault pack for a diaper bag I do part time unarmed security work so I've already got that pack and with what I wear khaki 511s and black polo shirts the pack doesn't look out of place at all no  one would ever suspect a tactcool guy to be wearing diapers or have them in his back pack and my pack has a ton of secret hidden pockets to hide a diaper in it and never be found 

images (2).jpeg

My handbag is big enough to hold my normal things like my purse keys extra it also holds 3 diapers small pack of wipes and powder and nobody is the wiser that I have diapers in it

I use a small backpack to carry 3 diapers, 4 small packs of wipes, some rubber gloves, a few small trash bags, and a 2 pairs of Gary active wear diaper covers. I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and have mostly wetting accidents when out and about but there is occasionally also a messing accident. Luckily, the messy accidents don't happen very often when I am out because I usually poop in the early morning right after I wake up.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a small backpack-style Fisher-Price diaper bag with several pouches and pockets. I keep a pacifier, extra fruit snacks, a bib, a sippy cup, my changing mat, my changing supplies, and two diapers (usually) in its storage. It even has a convenient little slot for the baby wipes on the side with an opening so you can take wipes without having to remove the package from the bag. However, this diaper bag is only used for ABDL outings and not in vanilla public settings.

I'm using a backpack I picked up at a yard sale 4 years ago. It's nothing fancy, but it will hold 6 diapers, a reusable change pad, a small pack of wipes, powder, barrier cream, a few snacks and it even has a spot for a water bottle. It usually goes everywhere with me. 

• 9 months later...

I use a small nylon lunch bag I got from Walmart.

It even has a compartment in the bottom that originally contained a plastic snap lid container, I've replaced with a small disposable baby wipes container.

20190908_200308-448x796.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...