LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Sub: Littles of Faih

By request I am opening this sub-forum for Religious ABDL's and littles to discuss how religion related to their diaper interests.

No anti-religion posts or comments please. If you are not a Christian simply stay out of this sub-forum. There will be a near-zero tolerance for such attacks in this forum.

Additionally, debates about different religions are not allowed. Please be respectful of everyone's personal beliefs.

• Thanks 1

Good idea.  Just a question though.  Does this apply only to Christians or would people of Jewish or other faith's be welcome to post how diapers and those religion's relate?  I'm Christian by the way.

When I was new to the whole diapers thing (and this probably tormented me for a few years) I wondered if wearing diapers would exclude someone from the Kingdom of God, and the answer I now know, is a simple no. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "thou shalt not wear diapers"; nor would it preclude someone from forgiveness if it did. Sadly, societal stigmas bring these things to the fore. But one's choice of undergarment has nothing to do with one's soul and belief. 

In the interest of opening this forum, however, and making it inclusive to all, it might be an idea to change the title of the section from specifying Christian, to something inclusive of all religions. I too, am Christian, but have a great interest in comparative religion. That makes me sensitive to how others might feel.

2 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

When I was new to the whole diapers thing (and this probably tormented me for a few years) I wondered if wearing diapers would exclude someone from the Kingdom of God, and the answer I now know, is a simple no. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "thou shalt not wear diapers"; nor would it preclude someone from forgiveness if it did. Sadly, societal stigmas bring these things to the fore. But one's choice of undergarment has nothing to do with one's soul and belief. 

In the interest of opening this forum, however, and making it inclusive to all, it might be an idea to change the title of the section from specifying Christian, to something inclusive of all religions. I too, am Christian, but have a great interest in comparative religion. That makes me sensitive to how others might feel.

I might suggest that all Kinks/sexualities are part of our design since none of us can help having them.  At times I have felt like this was "my Cross to bare".  I believe the pearly gates will still open, even if you wear a diaper.  The rest of your morality should dictate your afterlife.

A friend of mine and his wife are Baptists and believe God has planned out everyone's life from the very start long before they were even born.  I can't agree with that for several reasons.  If God has planned out and dictated what we will do and what will happen for every second of our lives way in advance of our even being born, then God has said, "I'm making this person, that person, and these people here Satan worshippers and condemning them to Hell even before they have been born".   He is controlling who will live a life of crime, punnishment, murder people, etc.  If that were the case, the Bible wouldn't talk of how Satan turn's people to his side and how people must have faith and believe in God in order to go to heaven.  If Go has every second of our lives planned out well before we have even been born, then there isn't one darn thing we can do about it!  We are not to blame if we wreck the car, kill our neighbor, worship Satan or wear diapers for personal or sexual enjoyment.  God made us do it!  That's why I don't believe their theory.  God made us in his image for his pleasure and for us to worship him, but we are still influenced to do things he doesn't agree with.  That's why there is a Heaven and Hell.  To eternally reward or punish those who do his will and for those who don't.  Remember, we can live as holy a life as we possibly can, but it's only by the grace of God that we are accepted into heaven.

Thank you, and I 100% agree!  A rule here should be to discuss how diapers and YOUR FAITH work together!  I have friends of many faith's and while I may not agree with many of them based on The Bible, I have always felt people are better for going to church and having faith regardless of what religion they are (with some exceptions).  40 years ago I worked in a grocery store right out of high school. One of the vendors who came in and stocked the cookies once told me he goes to a different church every week.  That way he figured he covered all the bases!  As Mikey said, please be mindful and respectful of other people's faiths and religions here even if you don't agree with them.  They have every right to their own beliefs just as you do!

I published a short story by one of our contributors that detailed how his faith and ABDL intersected and his miraculous release from it. As a Christian, I am always excited to see God perform miracles. At the same time however, there is no statement that ABDL is 'wrong'. How we behave as ABDLs however may be wrong (or right).

• 5 months later...

I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing a nappy that clashes with being a Christian, but as St Paul says, 'when I was a child I did childish things but when I grew up I stopped doing them', which brings us to, why wear a nappy instead of ordinary underpants.

When it comes to wearing a nappy and wetting it, if faced with the need to pee and it is a choice between either urinating in the public gutter for which there is an on the spot fine, or using the nappy one happens to be wearing, I think God would probably prefer the latter.  The fact that one is prepared could be compared to the virgins who had oil in their lamps. On the other hand, if you are at home and it is a choice of your nappy or walking to the bathroom, again, I think God would prefer the latter.

These, however, are mere triflings compared with hours wasted on a computer egging others on, when the short life that we have here could be much better spent doing something to promote God's will.