LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When did you start pooping in your pants?

I was (am) a bedwetter but I think I started pooping my pants on a regular basis whenever possible around age 11 or 12. My parents were divorced and my mom worked 2 jobs so I was able to be left alone a lot starting at this age. I've never turned back. Now that I am single again it is pretty much normal for me to have a messy diaper. 

I was potty trained but always jealous of the boy or girl at school or in the neighborhood who still wet and messed their pants and continued playing. There was a neighborhood friends little brother and another friend's little sister who played together. The boy always had wet pants and the girl always had a load in her panties and they played like that. I was so jealous!!

My mom was very mean when I had an occasional accident so even though I wanted to, I never did either purposely until I knew I'd never get caught.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Like several posts above, I also started around age 12.  Think about that age...entering adolescence with your first sexual thoughts and desires emerging. At first I messed my underpants, and sometimes I would use my older sister's panties. I washed them very thoroughly and carefully, so I never was caught.  I remember getting the courage to go to the store and bought what were called "sanitary panties" for women. They were panties with a waterproof crotch for use with sanitary pads. I then thought about baby's plastic pants, and bought the largest sizes I could find which fit perfectly.  I wore these over my underpants, sometimes when family was home, never detected.  I wet very carefully, essentially just enough to get damp. Then I soiled my pants when no one was home. I never tried disposable baby diapers back then, but wish I would have thought about that option.  I am sure the larger sizes would have fit. I eventually discovered adult diapers, the abdl community, and never turned back.  I have lived a fulfilling, no pun intended, great family, 2 successful adult children, and a successful career with a national reputation in my profession.  I was able to navigate the balance of diapers for their intended use, and adult responsibilities, certainly not without guilt, but now acceptance.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Was kinda potty trained by 4, but at age 6 i was knocked down a concrete staircase and suffered a spinal injury which is with me to this day. After that I started wetting and pooping my pants uncontrollably at first, but they expected it to improve.... It didn't,.

So for a few months I was just at home recovering, but still wetting and soiling myself every day and in nappies at night. After a while my parents just put me back in diapers and said "just forget about going to the bathroom, at least you won't be fighting a battle you can't win". And I've been in diapers ever since. Admittedly, it's not all by accident, sometimes it's convenience, and sometimes it's just cause "I'm in a diaper, taking it off to poop will be a pain, may as well poop my diapers, plus that way i don't have to get up and can just stay in bed, or on the couch"

I don't remember any accidents from my childhood so I must have been potty trained quite early. My earliest related memory is being in hospital for an operation aged 5 and staying in a childrens' ward. A boy in the bed opposite me who was noticeably older was severely reprimanded by the nurses for wetting his bed at night. I remember being shocked that he was wetting the bed at his age. I'm not sure if somehow my kink isn't linked to that. I started to become seriously interested in diaper play about 10 years ago, at first simply wetting but then moving on to intentionally making a mess. I'm now 4 months into going 24/7 working on becoming dual IC and progress is being made, documented on the forums here.

It never ceases to amaze me how adults, even nurses 40 and 50 years ago punished and reprimanded kids for wetting their bed.  What the hell did they think?  Did they think their kid actually did it on purpose because he liked sleeping in a cold wet bed and being yelled at and punished for it the next morning?  How stupid can some adults be!

• Thanks 1

At a early age I would have occasional accidents .  My mother would notice after a while of a accident and quickly try and change me.  It was because of the stench or the way I walked around.

Later on in life I use my diapers but now my wife tries to change me right after a accident.

The first time I remember purposely messing my pants happened when I was about 3 years old.  After that, I was punished by being put back in diapers. The result of that was that I regressed to using the diapers all the time instead of the potty chair.  Later, I would mess my pants whenever I thought I could get away with it.  Sometimes I was caught, but each experience only taught me to be more careful about cleaning up and concealing the evidence.

• 2 years later...

When I got put back in Pampers when I was 4.5 it only took a few hours before I pooped in my diaper. I had been changed and was dressed for bed in my Snoopy night shirt (which only covered the top half of my diaper) and a fresh Pampers diaper and we were watching the wonderful world of Disney when I felt the urge to poop so I got up on my hands and knees and spread my legs and pushed and moments later I was rewarded with a warm load sliding out of my bum and into my diaper and as soon as I finished pooping I sat down in it and began peeing and I lay back, put my thumb in my mouth and wet my diaper and I’ve never felt more babyish or content then I did right then. Once my mom realized what I was doing she just looked at me and shook her head while smiling at me and said, “I guess someone really wanted to go back to wearing diapers, didn’t they?” After that she left me in my wet and messy diaper for about 5 minutes before she took me to my room and changed my diaper again and put me to bed. 

The next morning I was watching Saturday morning cartoons with my sister and I remember squatting behind the couch watching Scooby Doo and filling the seat of my diaper with another warm load of poop and then crawling into the middle of the rug and laying down as I peed myself while sucking my thumb and my sister saying that I’d have to stay in my wet and messy diaper until mom woke up because she wasn’t changing me. So I sat in my stinky diaper for another hour and a half until mom woke up and as soon as she came in the family room and she smelled my stinky diaper she said, “I think someone has a poopy diaper on…Did my baby boy go poopy in his diaper?” and she went to my room and got a fresh diaper and a washcloth and changed my diaper right on the family room rug. After that I didn’t have a problem pooping in my diaper anywhere at any time, it didn’t matter if I was in a room full of people, if I needed to poop I would just poop in my diaper regardless of who was watching. I just did it and I enjoyed every minute of it. 

• Like 1

Always, I always had an accident, think the worse one was when I was 5, and was declared "potty trained" even though it was clear I wasn't and I had diarreha, my underwear was ruined, and I had a rather noticable dark spot on the seat of my green sweat pants, not to mention the sag when I got up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was around 12 or 13.  i'd steal new pairs of tighty whities from the packet when faking sick, and fill them to the max.  I didn't dare sit down; it was hard enough to clean up without doing that.   And then I flushed the evidence down the toilet.  Dunno wtf would have happened if it would have blocked ?

*Sog

Well, I got interested into diapers at the age of 12. But it was only when I hit 13 that I started trying them... sorta. You see, since I couldn't get my hands on normal diapers, I used up toilet roll and took a tutorial from someone known as Miranda to make a toilet paper diaper. At first, I wasn't entirely on board with messing them. I was only peeing. But it soon evolved into messing around my fifth or sixth time trying it and it only strengthened my love for diapers. Finding a good way to get rid of the mess was quite exhausting though as I had a tiny room and the house in general was pretty small. It all worked out though as I ended up using a suitcase that luckily didn't let any of the smell out. And they never found it!.. I think.

So... short answer, 13

• Like 1

Pants?  I will change that to underpants.  When I was around 13 or probably more like 14 I had no diapers.  The only disposable diapers back then were baby diapers like Pampers and Kimbies and even if I had the money to buy them, I had no way to get myself to a store.  Therefore, it was my white underpants.  After school I would come home with the house to myself as both parents worked.  I used to lay on the bathroom floor, pinch off pebbles or small chunks and then roll way up on my back with my legs up in the air and feel those chunks rolling up the back of my underpants!  Then when I layed back down some would roll back to my crotch and some would get mashed into my underpants.  Unfortunately my mom one day demanded to know where all my underpants were because I would bury the poopy ones somewhere deep in the flower beds or the dirt around the fence.  We had no washer back then, just a dryer and my mom would take everything to the laundrymat.  Had I known then what I know now, I'd have washed them out by hand as best I could and then soaked them in a small coffee can with bleach to get rid of the poop stains before wrinsing and drying them and putting them in the laundry.

I remember I started going poopies in my pants when I was 7 and 8. It was mostly at home and it was always unintentional. I just never had strong bowel muscles at those ages so my poopie would always come out so easily, sometimes without me realizing it.? Using the potty was always an big to-do, so I would end up holding It till I couldn't anymore and I got yelled at a lot.? And I didn't DARE go poopie at school.??☹️??? I always managed to hold it till I got home. But I did end up going poopie in my underwear occasionally at school too. I remember this one time when I was 13 in middle school and I had to go poopie really bad. So I held it in hoping to make it through school, until finally I couldn't hold it in anymore and took a HUGE poopie in my undies.?????????? It was so BIG!??????? They ended up sending me to the nurses office to get changed, but they couldn't smell anything so they sent me back to class. I guess the smell dissipated to where people couldn't smell it anymore, I don't know.?? Anyway no one ever said anything after that. LOL!??? So I made it home with a big poopie in my pants. But oddly enough I don't remember what happened after that, or the rest of the day for that matter.??? I also remember this other time when I was 8 and I went poopie in class and one of the teachers leaned me forward to check my undies to see if I had any poo-poo in there. At the time I didn't like it. But looking back, when the teacher did that I felt SO LITTLE, and I loved it! I just wish I had enjoyed it back then as much as I do now.??☺️

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

It would be better to say I only finally stopped poopin my pants when I was 15, being put in diapers on and off until I stopped. Then when I got in high stress i would poop my pants and wet the bed in my sleep, which grossed my ex out and she wanted me in diapers for a little bit before she said enough this is too expensive. I've been pooping my pants again since I've been wearing 24/7 now that I work from home and live on my own.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Good question with multiple answers. I'm gonna assume by "in your pants," you mean "anywhere but the toilet".

I didn't manage to get out of diapers until after I turned 7, so I hadn't stopped messing them by the time many people here had restarted.

I had a major recurrence of control issues between 10–12yo, including problems with bowel control. Even after I recovered, I never got back quite as good control as I had before.

I went back into diapers pretty close to 24/7 by choice when I was 17. I started voluntarily messing my diapers a couple of months after I turned 18. I started having problems not messing my diapers just before I turned 19.

On 5/19/2018 at 3:29 AM, diapercal said:

I had been a couple of years wearing diapers 24/7 when I decided that I would poop in them as well: always.  At first I found this quite difficult but slowly I became more relaxed and with little effort I could defecate in my diapers with little effort.  Now I am not really conscious of when I am pooping until it is over.  In many ways it is a great liberation.  I have not used a toilet for years.  But unless I change immediately after a poop, it takes longer to clean myself up.

@diapercal Just wondering how long it took between starting and "not really being conscious of when you poop."  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

In my late teen, I was coming home from going out, I left because I had cramps and decided to walk home. Half way I was panicking, but it was late so I decided to go in my pants an little. And I absolutely loved it, so I walked on not sure what to do because I knew it was wrong. Almost home I decided to really go, it was a relief but also amazing, I just loved the feeling and not to get to graphic i loved how ot was soft and ran down my legs, I also kinda wished someone saw me. But that’s another thing…anyway I messed and wet myself, and absolutely loved it.

since then I’ve love to mess my pants and diapers, diapers are nice to contain however I will often mess my pants, especially when the urge hits. Both messing in your pants and diapers are fun but different. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, OttawaGuy75 said:

In my late teen, I was coming home from going out, I left because I had cramps and decided to walk home. Half way I was panicking, but it was late so I decided to go in my pants an little. And I absolutely loved it, so I walked on not sure what to do because I knew it was wrong. Almost home I decided to really go, it was a relief but also amazing, I just loved the feeling and not to get to graphic i loved how ot was soft and ran down my legs, I also kinda wished someone saw me. But that’s another thing…anyway I messed and wet myself, and absolutely loved it.

since then I’ve love to mess my pants and diapers, diapers are nice to contain however I will often mess my pants, especially when the urge hits. Both messing in your pants and diapers are fun but different. 

When you were going poopie in your pants on your way home from school, were you wearing a diaper?!????????

• Like 1

In my pants, I was actually coming back from a night out and only lived about a mile from where we went out. I left because I knew I had to go. I never intended on messing my pants. I had to go so badly, I messed a little bit at first and really enjoyed it, I afraid of being caught but It was exciting. Then as I got closer to home I decided to really go in my pants. So I made sure to push as hard as I could and already it was an emergency. Lol. I remember it like yesterday. 

I was hooked. I love diapers too but I also love messing my pants and do it regularly?

So that’s what got me started ?

btw I started this reply in my clean jeans..maybe I ll mess them

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OttawaGuy75 said:

In my pants, I was actually coming back from a night out and only lived about a mile from where we went out. I left because I knew I had to go. I never intended on messing my pants. I had to go so badly, I messed a little bit at first and really enjoyed it, I afraid of being caught but It was exciting. Then as I got closer to home I decided to really go in my pants. So I made sure to push as hard as I could and already it was an emergency. Lol. I remember it like yesterday. 

I was hooked. I love diapers too but I also love messing my pants and do it regularly?

So that’s what got me started ?

btw I started this reply in my clean jeans..maybe I ll mess them

That's a pretty cool story buddy! Do your parents know about your love of Diapees/doing poo-poos in your pants?!??????????????♥️??