LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When did you start pooping in your pants?

I was 8-years-old when I did it for the first time.  I had been thinking about doing it for a while and when the opportunity came I took it.  What came out of my bum was hard, wide, dry and hurt a bit.  But the whole experience was everything that I'd imagined it would be and more.  I had not given any thought to walking with that bulge in the back of my pants.  I had to climb some stairs and that was a totally new experience.  I have been doing it ever since.

• Like 1
On 7/3/2022 at 1:25 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's a pretty cool story buddy! Do your parents know about your love of Diapees/doing poo-poos in your pants?!??????????????♥️?

No never, my step sister knew because she always messed her pants and wore pull-ups. I was so jealous and wanted to as well. I would ask her why she does it and she said she just feels like it. Anyway I eventually peed myself and we giggled about it and that turned into messing and trying her pull ups. We had a lot of fun and I knew I loved it but felt guilty. Our parents left us at home alone often during our summer break, so we would lounge around the house in wet and messy pull ups, 

• Like 2

When I got put back into diapers, I started to poop in my pants and since then, they have become so normal for me to poop and pee in my pants. I'm so use to pooping and peeing in my pants that I don't even think about it and it just happens.

• Like 1

There wasn’t really a time when I didn’t poo my pants. I used to try and hold my poo in but what usually happened was that each time the urge came on a little bit of poo would come out in my pants, and it would gradually build up throughout the day. It would get all flattened and dried against my pants, which I would then hide in various places to delay them being discovered. As I got older I stopped hiding them and put them in the wash basket, carefully wadded up and pushed to the bottom.

The first unambiguously deliberate incident happened when I was about 6 or 7. I actually went into the bathroom but then instead of sitting on the toilet I just stood there and did this big poo in my pants! I panicked a bit and wondered what to do next. I went and ‘hid’ in my room for a while before deciding that my mum needed to know what I’d done, so I went downstairs and hung about sheepishly in the kitchen, trying to keep my back against the wall so she wouldn’t see the bulge. I knew she could smell me but she didn’t really say much, and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t cleaned up till much later on in the day.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PetersPHP said:

There wasn’t really a time when I didn’t poo my pants. I used to try and hold my poo in but what usually happened was that each time the urge came on a little bit of poo would come out in my pants, and it would gradually build up throughout the day. It would get all flattened and dried against my pants, which I would then hide in various places to delay them being discovered. As I got older I stopped hiding them and put them in the wash basket, carefully wadded up and pushed to the bottom.

The first unambiguously deliberate incident happened when I was about 6 or 7. I actually went into the bathroom but then instead of sitting on the toilet I just stood there and did this big poo in my pants! I panicked a bit and wondered what to do next. I went and ‘hid’ in my room for a while before deciding that my mum needed to know what I’d done, so I went downstairs and hung about sheepishly in the kitchen, trying to keep my back against the wall so she wouldn’t see the bulge. I knew she could smell me but she didn’t really say much, and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t cleaned up till much later on in the day.

Were you wearing diapers at that time too buddy, or no?!??? And did your mom ever put you back in diapers at one point???? I KNOW mine did!??♥️??

40 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Were you wearing diapers at that time too buddy, or no?!??? And did your mom ever put you back in diapers at one point???? I KNOW mine did!??♥️??

I was out of nappies by then, but my mum did often threaten to make me wear them again if I continued to poo in my pants. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, PetersPHP said:

I was out of nappies by then, but my mum did often threaten to make me wear them again if I continued to poo in my pants. 

My family put me back in diapers because I kept going in my pants and since then I am kept in diapers. Since then, being an adult baby helped me deal with being kept in diapers.

• Like 1
On 10/7/2022 at 10:22 PM, Kawaharu said:

When I got put back into diapers, I started to poop in my pants and since then, they have become so normal for me to poop and pee in my pants. I'm so use to pooping and peeing in my pants that I don't even think about it and it just happens.

Ya; I got so used to pooping and peeing in my diapers that I had to be potty trained an additional 2 times because I spent so long in diapers that I had become diaper dependent. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya; I got so used to pooping and peeing in my diapers that I had to be potty trained an additional 2 times because I spent so long in diapers that I had become diaper dependent. 

I got so use to going in my diapers that potty training is something that's never gona happen for me. That's why I am kept in diapers and it lead me to being diaper dependent and an adult baby. It's why now, i am diapered and it's normal for me

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

My family put me back in diapers because I kept going in my pants and since then I am kept in diapers. Since then, being an adult baby helped me deal with being kept in diapers.

@Kawaharu

I never really got used to it: usually what would happen is that I was too engrossed in something, or I knew I had to go to the bathroom, and usually what would happen is that I would wait so long that I would have no choice but to either act like Superman trying to get up two flights of stairs, or I'd wet my pants right there in the middle of the floor. My mom was very supportive, and just kept on reminding me that I should always try to figure out when I need to go to the bathroom, rather than waiting until everything was about ready to explode before trying to do something about it.

I never really started messing myself: I just learned from experience that there are times when I need to pay attention to my body, and not worry about what I was doing. Chief among these things was to not try to be Superman, but to know when the time is right for me to start going upstairs to the bathroom. If I was closer to the basement, in my first old house, I could simply slide down the basement stairs to the bathroom on the first floor. Otherwise I would have to climb up two flights of stairs to get to the bathroom because you'd have to climb up the basement stairs then you'd have to climb up the hall stairway to get to the second bathroom. When I had a workroom/ playroom downstairs, I could easily go to the bathroom, and we'd always make sure that things were downstairs so that we wouldn't have to run upstairs to the hall closet.

Yes there were times that I messed myself, but they were few and far between. Basically if I was really sick, that could be a reason for it to happen. Also if for some reason i ended up with the runs, then I would end up in trouble. Regardless of how fast I moved or how much time before it happened I tried to be ready, it would happen anyway. Many times I would have accidents, but my mom of course was very supportive as this happened.

Having a disability gives me a little bit more leeway than most people. My mom knew that I would have trouble with my mobility, but she knew that I knew better than to wait until the last second. When I did that, I learned my lesson early, so I'd always try to be where I was supposed to be before it happened. When it didn't happen that way, I would easily just make sure that I was clean afterwards, and jumping into the shower was no problem.

Now that I'm older, I don't really worry too much period since I started wearing diapers 24/7, if I feel the need to go, then I just do it. If I can get to the bathroom fast enough, then I would rather release there if possible, but 90% of the time if I feel it, I just let it happen. There's no real reason to run to the bathroom when you hurt or when you have arthritic attacks. The last few days my legs have been hurting me a little bit here and there, and I think it has to do with something with my hips because of the way I move my legs sometimes. Thank God for my diapers, because it saves me a lot of time period I can just take a diaper off, drop it in the Bay, clean myself up and we're back to business. It takes a lot of skill to be able to do it in such a way that it doesn't interfere too much with what you're doing. When you get a system down, it's as easy as falling off a log.

I don't normally like to mess myself, because of the fact that if you do, you're dealing with ammonia and that is what causes issues. Because you're dealing with acidic matter, it can cause your skin to react, and it can be worse than having somebody snapped you with a towel when it's wet period you really don't want to sit around in your mess, and if you do you want to make sure you are totally covered by barrier cream. Trust me on this one, it is not fun to deal with a major angry red rash. The last time that happened to me, it took me a week to be able to heal the situation, and I could barely touch anything down below. Be careful whatever you do!

Brian

47 minutes ago, PetersPHP said:

Did you want her to put you back in diapers?!????????

24 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I can only imagine, having to be potty trained an additional two times must not have been fun. I would've thrown an fit and demanded my diapers back!????♥️?????????

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I can only imagine, having to be potty trained an additional two times must not have been fun. I would've thrown an fit and demanded my diapers back!????♥️?????????

And that's why I am not ashamed that I failed potty training. In fact I am proud that I failed potty training and I am put back into diapers and I am never let out again. I can never pass potty training no matter how hard I try. Being kept in diapers, let's me be an adult baby in an adult world and I never have to worry about going to the potty anymore because I am not potty trained. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Of course I wanted her to put me back in diapers, if I had my way I would’ve stayed in diapers my whole life. I tried to get my diapers back when I was 7 but it didn’t work, but when my mom caught me in a soaking wet diaper when I was 8 I got my diapers back and stayed in them until I was 10. When my parents took my diapers away when I was 10 I knew there was no point in fighting them so I just went to wearing them in secret (actually they tried to get me out of diapers at 9 and 9.5 but I just kept wetting and pooping myself and I was kept in diapers).  But I wish my parents were as accepting of my adult baby side as @Kawaharus parents were, I would’ve never given up my diapers. 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Of course I wanted her to put me back in diapers, if I had my way I would’ve stayed in diapers my whole life. I tried to get my diapers back when I was 7 but it didn’t work, but when my mom caught me in a soaking wet diaper when I was 8 I got my diapers back and stayed in them until I was 10. When my parents took my diapers away when I was 10 I knew there was no point in fighting them so I just went to wearing them in secret (actually they tried to get me out of diapers at 9 and 9.5 but I just kept wetting and pooping myself and I was kept in diapers).  But I wish my parents were as accepting of my adult baby side as @Kawaharus parents were, I would’ve never given up my diapers. 

I'm just glad you got your Diapers back once and for all buddy!????? And I'm REALLY glad that you have SUCH a supportive wife that ENJOYS changing your diapers!???

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Diapers in those days would've meant a bulky pinned terry-cloth, which would've made me a laughing stock, so the prospect worried me. I assumed that no-one else my age soiled their pants and just the word nappies made me embarrassed as I was pretty self-conscious about my soiling. Had some of the more discreet pull-ups you can get now been available then it would've made sense though. Much later, of course, I put myself back in nappies!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, PetersPHP said:

Diapers in those days would've meant a bulky pinned terry-cloth, which would've made me a laughing stock, so the prospect worried me. I assumed that no-one else my age soiled their pants and just the word nappies made me embarrassed as I was pretty self-conscious about my soiling. Had some of the more discreet pull-ups you can get now been available then it would've made sense though. Much later, of course, I put myself back in nappies!

Well, I was referring to when @IminWetPampers got his diapers taken away by his mom when he was 7 years old and had to start potty training. He grew up in the '70s, so Pampers diapers would have been available back then. And he very much loved them! Just like I KNOW I would have!??? I really like disposable, it's so soft and comfortable. It's like heaven on your bottom! Hehehe!??♥️???

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well, I was referring to when @IminWetPampers got his diapers taken away by his mom when he was 7 years old and had to start potty training. He grew up in the '70s, so Pampers diapers would have been available back then. And he very much loved them! Just like I KNOW I would have!??? I really like disposable, it's so soft and comfortable. It's like heaven on your bottom! Hehehe!??♥️???

And every time you wet your diaper an angel gets his wings!!?

• Like 1