LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When did you start pooping in your pants?

My first memories were while I was potty training but still in diapers. I must have been about 4 years old and remember standing in the kitchen and filling my pants. After that, I also remember the changes too. I pooped in my pants off and on until about age 9, but at age 13 I started experimenting again and have ever since...35 years ago! Would love for you to share your own experiences!

• Like 1

My mom worked two jobs and in the eighth grade, she started trusting me on my own at the house.

That's about when I began pooping in my briefs on purpose.

My oldest memory. I was 2-3, at the grocery store, wearing a diaper that I chose to be put in (Dad asked me if I wanted underwear or a diaper that morning), and filled it on purpose and with his permission when I asked for the potty.

I was still pooping in my pants at age four, probably because my mother put so much fear in me. She acted as though having to poop was a medical emergency, so I simply did it at my leisure in my pants. My grandmother was much more easygoing and was probably the one who got me to stop. Now I'm back at it with a big smile on my face. (In diapers, of course and not in my underpants).

I stopped when I was potty trained (I don't remember how old I was), and I didn't start again until middle school. I do remember leaving skid marks on my briefs until I was about 10-11 though. I would hold it in and squirm in my seat because I didn't want to use the potty.

In middle school, I would simulate filling my pants by putting clay in my undies. Later, I put TP in my undies and actually pooped in them, but it was just small poops because I wanted to avoid any mess. It wasn't until my freshman year of college, when I realized I was a DL, that I started dropping full loads in my underwear and diapers I bought.

I was 15. I’d been wetting my pants and sometimes makeshift diapers for secret, erotic pleasure for about two years by then. I’d do it after school almost any day I had time alone, sometimes even starting on my way home. It was the most exciting, confusing thing ever.

At first it was all about the feeling of 'having an accident,' as I’d done very often as a younger child. But helplessly letting go in my pants felt so good it quickly made me wonder what it was like when I was a baby, with a snug thick diaper between my legs, free to do it anytime and anywhere.

Even when I was wetting myself like a baby, pooping my pants didn’t cross my mind as something to try. It felt embarrassing and gross even to know I’d done that when I was little. I had no memories of it. I don’t even remember my younger sister in poopy diapers or pants. But somehow it gradually got more fascinating — what it must feel like.

The tipping point was a little cousin, about a year old, visiting and very obviously pooping herself in a slight squat in the middle of our living room, surrounded by my whole family … and then sitting on her bum in it repeatedly, and toddling around perfectly happily for a few minutes with it in her diaper and pants, not minding at all. And her mom and my own parents treating all this as perfectly normal and kind of funny and adorable.

She got laid down and changed in the middle of the living room floor in front of everyone, and the mess of it had spread all through her diaper. It kind of made my young head explode how everyone could be OK with this. My aunt laughed at my reaction and told me she’d seen me in poopier diapers than that.

And that was the moment that I just had to know what it felt like. I did it a couple of weeks later when I had time and privacy. I put on two pairs of snug underwear as my diaper and acted out just what I’d seen my baby cousin do: stopping and squatting in the exact same spot in my living room, giving just enough of a push to get it started, and then feeling all the feelings of letting my pants fill up like a baby or a little boy having an accident. I even sat in it a bunch of times like she did.

It all felt fantastic. I’ve done it occasionally ever since, and I’ve never wondered again why so many babies don’t seem to mind being in a poopy diaper, or even actively resist being caught and changed.

• Thanks 1

I seem to have a different experience from most of those here. I was pretty clean as a child. No messy accidents that I can remember. I have always been interested in wetting diapers. One day I was laying down to pee and I simply could not force myself to. I ended up bearing down in an effort to forcd myself to pee and woosh, bjg mess in my diaper. I was so embarassed. I was disgusted too. It was my dirty delight/disgust for a long time, but now I mess my diaper virtually every morning.

For me, I remember the feeling of enjoying pooping in my pants back to my diaper and potty training days. 

I can remember when I was in diapers, before potty training, and I enjoyed the feeling of being in a poopy diaper. I liked the heavy feeling and I liked the feeling of it against my body. 

I also remember when I was 4 or 5, I was just in my pull-ups, and I was playing a game with my mom. I remember I had a very strong urge to poop. At that point I used the toilet somewhat regularly. However, at that instant moment I decided I wanted to poop in my pullup. So I asked my mom if she would come back a little while later. Right as she left, I pooped in my pull-up. I remember I loved the feeling of it coming out and I loved how it felt against my skin, and I then I sat down and continued playing. 

It wasn’t long after that though that the pull-ups were taken away since I’m my mom’s mind I was getting a little old to be pooping in my pants. 

I started sneaking diapers when I was 7, and stopped, and then started buying my own when I was 9. I never stopped liking to poop in my diaper. So to answer your question, I have liked pooping in my diaper since I could remember first doing it. 

• Like 2
On 4/2/2018 at 5:03 AM, toddmdl said:

For me, I remember the feeling of enjoying pooping in my pants back to my diaper and potty training days. 

I can remember when I was in diapers, before potty training, and I enjoyed the feeling of being in a poopy diaper. I liked the heavy feeling and I liked the feeling of it against my body.

I'm similar, I remember doing a poo when I was a baby and really liked the feeling of it spreading around inside the nappy I was wearing.

Post potty training, the first time was when I was about 8 or 9 and I took a nappy and put it inside my underwear and did a poo and remember thinking that it felt just like when I was a baby.

When i was a kid I was always curious about wetting or pooping my pants on purpose.Up til the age of fifteen i would always pee in dry swimming trunks on family holidays or the other naughty thing I did was pee but after doing my zipper up after and just let a small drop of pee go into my pants.First wet my pants on purpose at fifteen.The reason being was what my mum would say if i did wet or mess my pants.However pooping my pants on purpose happened when i was sixteen

I had just turned sixteen years old and had not yet left school and was still doing a paper round.On this occasion the chain slipped off my bike so I needed to fix it.I was wearing a pair of tatty jeans with rips in both knees a white t-shirt and a black jacket but notably under my jeans a pair of sky blue cotton briefs I was quite small for my age only standing at 5ft 1inch and slightly built.When i was fixing my bike I needed to go indoors to the toilet but my mum had this rule of no outdoor shoes or trainers across the carpet in the house then it suddenly dawned on me what it would be like to just do it in my pants as My mum would not be home for at least 2 or 3 hours and i was alone and got a real stiffie just thinking about it plus I could not be bothered to take my trainers off and go to the toilet so when i nearly finished fixing the chain on my bike I got onto my knees and stuck my bum out and started to push making the same grunts and grimacing expression on my face as if i was on the toilet.I could feel it coming out firm and hard if that felt good the best was too come as i pushed a huge load into my briefs.It felt so good i could even hear it crackle as I pushed it out and felt stiff as the hot poop pushed against my balls.After i finished i put my hand on the load and tried too push it up my crack and a slight poopy aroma.Then after a while i also wet myself and heard the pee splash onto the concrete below.After a while i went back into the house and because i had a a big load i kind of waddled indoors like a duck.After i took my trainers off i went into my room and kind of admired what i had just done and suddenly without any help from me my already stiff thingy exploded and i was soon squirting.My god I had done all three in my pants.Trouble was after squirting i kind of wished i had not done it.I went into the toilet took my jacket and t-shirt off and removed my jeans and there was a little brown stain on the bottom then straddled the toilet carefully pulled down my sky blue briefs to reveal two lumps of poo one the size of a tangerine but the other the size of a grapefruit.Both were tipped down the toilet and the soiled briefs removed clean myself up got a plastic bag and just chucked the soiled briefs into the bag for disposal. I had a matching pair of those sky blue briefs so my mum did not notice the missing underwear I washed the jeans and t-shirt and in fact my mum praised me for doing my own washing.I do not poop in a nappy or briefs that often and most times were between the age of 16 - 26 and since then i have only done it on rare occassions

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it was when I was 8 or 9 years old when I started pooping my pants in hopes to be forced to wear diapers again. When ever I was outside I would just wate until I could not hold out anymore and fill my underwear pretending it was a accident. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I always been fascinated with wee and poo since a child. Weeing my pants I would do regularly, whenever possible and weeing the bed I did every weekend in the army in my 20s however pooing my pants only sort of happened when I was in a naughty mood in my late 30s I then progressed to nappies in my 40s when I stayed away for work

• 2 weeks later...

I had been told by my mother that she almost had me potty trained at about the age of two. However, when I got sick with cancer that all changed. I had to learn all over again and this time I believe it wasn’t until I was to the age of four (or so we thought). I still remember pooping and peeing my pants until the fourth grade and having to go to the school nurses’ office to call my mom to bring me a pair of pants to get changed. I would hold it in until it just came out so I wouldn’t have to go poo at school. I was teased relentlessly about always smelling messy and told I needed to wear diapers by kids at school. Little did they know I actually wanted to wear diapers and I would often have dreams of wearing in school!

First time I can recall was when I was 4 years old. At this time I was fully toilet trained but I also wanted to know what it felt like to be back in diapers. I often fantasized about wearing diapers and pooping in them. One day my family and I arrived at our home, returning from a church service. I was wearing dress clothes (slacks, dress shirt with vest, dress shies and tighty whiteys). After I was let out of the car I raced to our back yard to play in the sun. The rest of my family went inside to get out of their church clothes and go about their day. After a few minutes I got the urge to poop my pants. Since no one was around I thought it okay to do so. I went behind our metal toolshed to get away from prying eyes. I then squatted down and began filling my pants. I dont remember exactly how I felt but I'd assume excited. Once my pants was nice and full I came out from behind the shed and stepped out onto the driveway. I then sat on my bum and procceded to squish my poop around. After a couple minutes of that I walked to my front yard where I was stopped by my neighboor who was probably around 12. She came up to me and then asked if I had pooped my pants. Still thinking I could get away with it I replied "No! My teacher gave me this stuff to put in my pants and said it'd make a sculpture". Obviously she was not fooled so she turned me into my mother who then cleaned me up while scolding me.

• Like 1

When as an adult after I begun my diaper training to become urinary incontent I seldom pooped my diaper, but after being caught by my wife a couple different times in a messy diaper she decided she had had enough of me just wanting to pee uncontrollably and told me that from now on I was either to toss out my diapers and use the toilet or just use my diaper and never use the toilet again. 

I told her I did not want to poop in my diaper all the time, she told me I had no other choice, either I poop in my diapers also or the diaper will be no more. 

So now I poop my diaper when ever I need to and carry on like nothing happened, I know my wife still enjoys knowing I pooped my diaper cause she will walk up to me, feel the bottom of my diapered butt, and if she detects a loaded diaper she will pat my bottom and say good job, nice , keep it up, or one of her many compliments she gives me for pooping my diaper. 

• Like 2

I had been a couple of years wearing diapers 24/7 when I decided that I would poop in them as well: always.  At first I found this quite difficult but slowly I became more relaxed and with little effort I could defecate in my diapers with little effort.  Now I am not really conscious of when I am pooping until it is over.  In many ways it is a great liberation.  I have not used a toilet for years.  But unless I change immediately after a poop, it takes longer to clean myself up.

The first time that I can remember pooping my pants on purpose after toilet training was probably around the age of six or seven. After that, I've done it whenever I can (which was very rarely when I was still a kid since it's kinda hard to hide dirty drawers from my mom who did the laundry).

About 3 months ago or so?  I'm too lazy to track down the actual number, but long story short, in my late 30s.  My wife and I have been in a FLR relationship and she started imposing diaper wearing and punishments.  Wore 24/7 for about a month, but now only wear them as a punishment or if she thinks I need to behave more submissively.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first started wearing diapers but it used to be very hard and now I find it easy. I used to hate the cleanup and now I enjoy it. 

• Like 1

My first conscious memory of pooping my pants when I was "out" of diapers happened when I was around 2 or 2 1/2.

My mother was potty-training me and had taken me out of diapers and put me in "big-boy" training pants.  We were getting ready to go the store, my mom had dressed me in training pants and a pair of jeans made for toddlers.  When I felt the urge to poop, instead of telling my mom and trying to use the potty, I went behind a door to hide and thoroughly loaded my training pants with poop.  I then went back out and played with my toys for a while while my mom finished getting ready to go to the store.  I remember sitting in my poopy training pants and jeans and how good it felt to poop my pants again like I had been doing since I was born and put into diapers.

When my mom came into the living room, she smelled it right away and she flipped out in a rage and took me to the bathroom to clean the poop off.  Once I was clean again, she took me to her bedroom where she had put away my cloth diapers, rubber pants, diaper pins and baby powder.  (We shared a room at my grandma's house.)  I remember she laid me down on her bed naked from the waist down and said, quote; "If you want to act like a baby, then I'll put you back in diapers and treat you like a baby.  Then you can poop your pants all you want!"

This was not an idle threat.  This was not just a burst of rage from my mother.  My mom proceeded to powder my bottom with baby powder and diaper me with my cloth diapers and rubber pants.  My mom then kept me in diapers and rubber pants until I was around 5 years old.  During that time in diapers, I vividly remember many times of pooping my pants, including at daycare, where they put me in the 2 year-old room because even though I was 4 and 5, I was still in diapers unlike the other 4 and 5 year-olds.  Then, at the age of 6 I was "out" of diapers but I had an intense desire to return to diapers and infancy.   I knew then, at the age of 6 that I was "different" from the other kids because I wanted to be a baby again, in diapers, pooping my pants.  

• 3 weeks later...