LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Ex-Boyfriend Picks Up Some Belongings (Private between Maximusdignitas and FuzzyBunny

I am an 18 year old guy named Hurley and a senior.  About a few days ago, I broke up with a girl that I hadn't dated long and I feel weird about it.  We didn't date long, but I liked her and her reason for spiting was bothering me.  She flat out said that she didn't want to date a little dick anymore and wanted someone who could satisfy her.  I haven't told anyone her reason.  

I also wet the bed and I wet the bed one night staying over which was embarrassing because her family found out and her younger brother was calling me names.  I always wear diapers at night and it's super embarrassing being diapered like a toddler with my little problem that made me useless for sex.  

The diapers are thick with a babyish print due to mom who thinks the embarrassment will help me.  I don't know how I would feel if she started dating another guy at school who I had to see daily.

I had lunch at school and decided to get a hamburger to make myself feel better.  I grabbed a cookie too and soda.  I went to talk to some friends since I didn't have a girlfriend to talk to and noticed her, but pretended not to.  Normally, I'd try to find another girl, but after what she told me, I am a little apprehensive about dating.  Would any girl ever date me? 

After lunch I went to 5th period and one of the guys asked me if I had heard about Stacey and I said that we broke up, but then he said she was dating someone already.  I was so mad that I blocked out the rest of the period moping and not caring about class.

I didn't like Trey because both of us hated each other and he's picked on me.  Plus, he was a sports guy who played multiple sports and was pretty good which was worse.  

When Stacy came up to me and said she wanted to talk, I just figured that she realized how much she missed me and I was pretty sure I could get her back.  I got on the bus to meet at her house and did some homework while I waited.  Eventually, I got to her house and walked to the front door.  I knocked on the door waiting for her arrival.

I walk inside the house I've been in a million times and she comment about just being friends instead of dating.  Then I noticed Trey walk in which confirms things what I was told earlier.  As he carries a bag on a shoulder, he says something, but I don't listen and immediately run for the door to leave for good.  I don't care anymore and at this point would walk all the way home.

I feel someone pulling me down to the ground and just assume it's Trey doing it.  "Let me go asshole," I scream out loud inside the empty house because her younger brothers aren't here and her parents are at work.

Then he pulls me into the living room where some of my diapers are laying around which embarrasses me knowing he probably knows.  I am stunned while siting there irritated.

I am fighting against Trey's grip and try kicking and biting to get free.  Then I watch as Stacy grabs some scissors and comes over to me.  "Don't cut me," I say as she starts cutting my pants off.

"I really liked those pants."  When I hear her talking about my little fireman, I am not sure what she means until she makes a comment about being a baby right in front of Trey and I get nervous.  "I am not small," I say defensively. 

I wish I could punch him right now, but not only am I lying down, and he would kick my ass.  Next thing I notice is a rubber feeling thing about the size of a sucker and quickly realize it's a pacifier and I frown feeling just like a toddler with diapers around.  

I am not sure how to get out of this situation while lying on the table feeling sorry for myself.  Wasn't it bad enough that we broke up?

When Stacy cuts away my underwear, I am left naked and Trey immediately makes a comment about me not being as big as him and then she runs a baby wipe around it and it shrinks down more.  It leaves me embarrassed sitting naked and tiny.

Then I feel her lift my legs up just like a baby while showing Trey my naked butt after powdering and I feel awful.  Then they pulled out a camera while punching me in the stomach and snapping a ton of pictures.

I hated being like this and knew it wasn't right for me to crawl on the floor in my crinkly diaper while sucking on a paci; it was stupid shit.  Then Trey left the room for a bottle.  "I am not a baby and won't keep doing this bull shit.  I will pay you guys to let me go," I say while spitting the paci out.

I watch as Trey comes in with a baby bottle in his hand and brings it over to me while I sit there.  He puts the bottle in my mouth while I say, "I'm not a baby."

Stacy tells me that I can't get out of this by paying them and that I don't have enough money which I am disappointed by.  Then she makes another comment about me having a little tiny baby pee pee right in front of Trey who already talked about it.  Could he really be bigger?

I don't want to finish the bottle, but still do because I just want to go home and never think about Stacy or Trey ever again, transfer schools and forget about all this diaper stuff ever happened.  Then I hear them say something about letting others see which scares me.  "Please don't let anyone see me like this, they will just make fun of me."