LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can I become a bed-wetter while keeping my day-time continence ?

Hi there fellow ABDL !

After spending several days trying to work out the practical side of 24/7 diaper wearing and wetting, I have come to the conclusion that the comfort would not balance the incomfort for me, and I have eventually dropped the idea at all.

Initially, I had thought of losing day-time continence as a means to achieve bed-wetting, which is my real goal.

DO YOU THINK THAT I CAN REACH THAT GOAL AND BECOME A BED-WETTER WHILE KEEPING MY DAY-TIME CONTINENCE ?

How should I go about it ? What is the specific training (or reprogrammation) for that ? Is it possible to train my bladder sphyncter to regress to the newborn automatic functioning while asleep in my bed, and to switch back to grown-up functioning when I'm awake ? How long may it take to achieve that goal ?

Do you know efficient hypnosis MP3s which could help me with that ?

Thanking you wholeheartedly in advance,

nice hugs to everybody,

Chris (Totophe)

Yes, I am pretty sure you can. I also think that it's possible to develop a trigger for bedwetting - so you would wet the bed only when you wanted.

All you need is to truly want it to happen. You control your sphincter the same way as you control muscles of your hand. The only "problem" here is that you want to control your muscles when you sleep. So you need to somehow teach your body what to do during sleep.

I have achieved true bedwetting few times using relaxation, drinking enough water before going to sleep and auto-suggestion while falling asleep. Also I have been training for few months using advices below. During the training, you will probably remember new things from your childhood, which will be very important. You will need to follow them in the correct way using your intuition to make it work. That is all I can tell you. I am no master of bedwetting, maybe someone more experienced can help better. :)

Also I was drinking tea from dandelion root and catnip at that time. :D   Dandelion root is diuretic, and catnip has calming effects that can help you to sleep. And I have also tried many hypnotic files, but none of them worked for me. But it might be because I am not a native speaker. Anyway.. my own suggestions were way stronger.

In my case... I caused myself to go back to bed wetting close to 20 years ago, and never had any non-sleeping issues.  I don't say daytime, because if I go to sleep, wither it's in bed at night or on the couch during the day, or on an airplane, or in a car, there's a possibility I'll wet.

The part you didn't ask about, but I'll mention anyway... I've spent the last 5 years unsuccessfully trying to get dry again at night... for the first few years it was great, but then I got married... and then had a kid... and now it's not so great.  Cave quid vis (ut unum hoc modo).

In my case... I caused myself to go back to bed wetting close to 20 years ago, and never had any non-sleeping issues.  I don't say daytime, because if I go to sleep, wither it's in bed at night or on the couch during the day, or on an airplane, or in a car, there's a possibility I'll wet.

The part you didn't ask about, but I'll mention anyway... I've spent the last 5 years unsuccessfully trying to get dry again at night... for the first few years it was great, but then I got married... and then had a kid... and now it's not so great.  Cave quid vis (ut unum hoc modo).

What did you do to cause your bedwetting?

I wrote a longer answer to someone else some time ago, but it looks like the board crash killed it.  Too bad.

I basically trained my body that it was OK to wet while I was sleeping.  To my knowledge there have been no physiological changes... no bladder shrinkage, or muscle weakening, etc... my body works just fine, but my brain seems to think it's OK to pee when I'm sleeping.  So, no waking issues.

To get there, I did what many threads suggest...

• Drink water before bed time, or beer/wine, tea, or any of the things bedwetters are told not to drink
  • Set an alarm for a random time of the night, wet as much as you can, and go right back to sleep, whether wearing a diaper or not
  • Be set up so you're not worried about wetting.  Whether that means good mattress protection, diapers that work for you, or whatever, you can't have any hangups about just letting go.  Wakeup, pee, sleep.  No re-positioning, or checking to see how wet you are, or anything.  Just pee, sleep.
  • I listened to some of the hypnosis files that are out there; I have no idea if it helped or not

It was several months before I wet the first time "accidentally", as far as I could tell... I remember waking for the alarm, and realizing that I felt already wet.  After about a year, I was wetting regularly, without any alarm.

Having said that, I'll point out again that five years later I was realizing it was a bad idea, and now 20-ish years later I have not been able to get dry at night again, despite efforts...

I wrote a longer answer to someone else some time ago, but it looks like the board crash killed it.  Too bad.

I basically trained my body that it was OK to wet while I was sleeping.  To my knowledge there have been no physiological changes... no bladder shrinkage, or muscle weakening, etc... my body works just fine, but my brain seems to think it's OK to pee when I'm sleeping.  So, no waking issues.

To get there, I did what many threads suggest...

• Drink water before bed time, or beer/wine, tea, or any of the things bedwetters are told not to drink
  • Set an alarm for a random time of the night, wet as much as you can, and go right back to sleep, whether wearing a diaper or not
  • Be set up so you're not worried about wetting.  Whether that means good mattress protection, diapers that work for you, or whatever, you can't have any hangups about just letting go.  Wakeup, pee, sleep.  No re-positioning, or checking to see how wet you are, or anything.  Just pee, sleep.
  • I listened to some of the hypnosis files that are out there; I have no idea if it helped or not

It was several months before I wet the first time "accidentally", as far as I could tell... I remember waking for the alarm, and realizing that I felt already wet.  After about a year, I was wetting regularly, without any alarm.

Having said that, I'll point out again that five years later I was realizing it was a bad idea, and now 20-ish years later I have not been able to get dry at night again, despite efforts...

Regressing in to true nightly bedwetting should ONLY be considered as permanent step.

justforfun

justforfun

stevewet

Regressing in to true nightly bedwetting should ONLY be considered as permanent step.

What they all said.  In some situations a few people have been able to regain some control after untraining themselves to sleep wet or be diaper dependent, but even those people have limited daytime control and if they don't rush to a bathroom within minutes of feeling the need to pee, they have an accident.  They have achieved some control again but it's not that good or anywhere near what it was before untraining.  Those people usually still wet at night when sleeping even though they have regained some daytime control.  If you want to start sleep wetting or bed wetting, go for it but realize you most likely will bedwet for the rest of your life even if you start having second thoughts about it later, like justforfun.