LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you all for enjoying this! I've just been on a writer's roll recently so here's more. 

16. New House Order

It was weird, for the first time in about 20 years, Annie had not one but two girls needing protection all day. With two girls in constant need of checking and changing, Annie felt it best that she moved all of the diaper supplies into the main room. This way, both girls could see how the other was progressing and perhaps get competitive. Their respective training charts were hung up on either side of the change table. Instead of points in Emily’s she just filled out a “D” for “diaper” for the rest of the week. Underneath their charts were each girl’s diaper stacks, carefully aligned in even stacks. There was no hiding who was at what level of training here.  Over the changing table was a third chart which simply put the rules in writing. Next to the table was of course, the diaper pail. The house looked like it belonged to two toddlers going through potty training, not two college girls.

Emily quickly learned that life in diapers was easy but humiliating. She quickly regretted stealing the pullup from her sister. The pullups were designed for somebody who at least had a chance to get to the bathroom. They could be taken off and on, and her sister got to do that. The diaper was a different thing. Big, and bulky, the tapes indicated that the wearer had no chance to make it to the bathroom and should not even bother. Last night was her first full night in diapers, and she still had not peed them. In fact, she was going to hold off using them as long as possible. In her mind she thought that she was not like her potty training kid sister, she did not actually need them. But now, as it was early morning and she had not gone in almost 12 hours she was bursting.

Annie watched her oldest out of the corner of her eye. She knew that Emily was not happy with the turn of events, but even Emily could not argue that she did not at least kind of deserve this punishment. She cracked a wry smile as she saw Emily cross her legs, and fidget a bit, that diaper under her bottom sure looked thirsty and it was about to get its first drink. Emily’s mind on the other hand was racing, she could hardly move without losing control. Like a toddler, she was in a half standing position, hand on diaper as though she could literally hold it in. Then, a quick spurt. “No, no, no this can’t be happening” she thought as she froze. Then another small one, the aliens that were supposed to disappear on her diaper were still there, so in her mind she still had not had an accident as she continued to struggle. Then, her face went blank, she began to pee and could not stop it. She was having an honest accident.

Annie looked over and saw a face that as a mother she was far too familiar with and knew exactly what was going on underneath her daughter’s diaper. Both girls would have to report for the morning check and change in 3 minutes anyways, so she would just make a comment then she thought. Emily on the other hand was dealing with a whole new feeling. As she peed a warmth started to fill around her. She had to go a lot, and the pee began spreading around her diaper. The aliens had all become a distant memory. The wetness did not feel bad, in fact, the squish almost felt good. The diaper had become swollen, but despite her soaking it, it held it all in. She could not stop examining it to make sure none of the pee had escaped, feeling certain that some would, but it was all easily contained.

“Girls, to the living room” Annie called out. Both girls came out. “I see that you probably noticed the new setup. I decided that since both of you are in protection, you can work together. From now on, all of your pullups or diapers are here, and all of your changes will be conducted here in front of each other. Now, let’s see how my little girls did last night.” She first went over to Emily because she already knew the results, and there was nothing on the line. She had 79 diapers to go no matter what, unless she was dry at which case she would have 80. “Looks like baby Emily made a big wet” Annie said as she poked the swollen diaper. “What a good girl, using your diapees for their purpose. Now up on the changing table.”

Unwilling to cross her mother, she hopped on the changing table. “Ok Danielle, watch how this goes because one day this could be you”. Annie began by untapping the diaper tape by tape then pulling it out from under Emily’s butt. Then, she rolled it up into a ball, bonding it by its tape. After the old diaper was all balled up, Annie gave it to Emily to hold for the rest of the change. It gave the change an extra embarrassing factor, because right in Emily’s hand was her most recent accident. She could feel how heavy the diaper, her diaper, was. Just like yesterday, she followed her Mom’s prompts of legs up, butt up, etc. And before she knew it, she was encased in a brand new diaper. This one was garishly bright pink. “Doesn’t Emily look so cute in pink?!?” Annie said expecting no responses. “Ok baby, now go throw your old diaper away in your diaper pail.” Hearing that it was in fact her diaper, and her diaper pail was hard for Emily, but the hardest part came next. “And you’re forgetting the most important part of a successful diaper change, always thank your changer”. “Thank you Mommy” Emily said rather insincerely. “Thank you for what?” Annie replied. “Thank you for changing me.” Changing your what. “Thank you for changing my diaper.” “Well, was it a dry diapee or a wet one, I need you to be specific over what I changed. You need to take ownership of your actions.” Annie implored of her daughter. “Thank you for changing my wet diaper”. Emily finally spat out, knowing deep down that phrase was going to dominate her foreseeable future.

Next Annie turned to Danielle, she could see in Danielle’s eyes that she felt bigger and better about being in pullups. The irony was, Danielle had a rough night and had soaked her pullup. The wetness indicator was long gone, and it was a minor miracle that it did not leak. “Baby, you’re soaked!” Annie exclaimed. All feelings of being big left Danielle as for the first time she noticed that she had in fact earned half a point. “That’s why we wear these though, and at least you have a chance of making it to the potty unlike sissy.” Annie said. The feeling of being big returned to her. She was guided into a new pair of training pants and put a .5 in the Monday category. She knew that she had to be pretty much perfect for the rest of the week. Seeing her sister though, the urgency was not there as much. Something about not being the lowest really made this a lot easier. “If either of you are wet or messy let me know, but remember, only Mommy decides if you need to be changed.” The morning ritual was over.

Posts are probably going to slow down after this one, I might be able to squeeze out one more. I will still try and get updates out semi-regularly, but work is going to pick up next week. Glad that many of you are enjoying this! If you have any ideas on where you want this to go, feel free to comment them or message me. I may not take you advice but I could be inspired by what you say. 

17. A Busy Day

Annie announced she had to go run some errands after breakfast, and asked both of the girls if they wanted to go. In their padded state, neither girl really wanted to be out in public, so they both passed. Annie then announced she would be back in about 2 hours and reminded the girls to be good and follow the rules. Like every morning, both girls had a cup of coffee. If they did not caffeinate at this point they would probably get awful headaches. Before leaving, Annie checked both of her girls really quickly and then left.

Only about 25 minutes after Annie left, Emily began to feel a rumbling in her stomach. In the roughly half a day she’s been diapered she had yet to mess herself. Oh the horror of it all! It dawned on her that she was about to make her first messy diaper since she was a baby. Peeing in the diaper was bad, but she dreaded this moment a lot more. She was determined to drag it out as long as she could because she knew that there would be no changes until her mom got back, in over an hour. The pressure mounted, minute on minute. Soon she felt physically warm and uncomfortable. She had managed to make it about an hour after Annie left before the cramps started to come in. She was in excrutiating pain. Alone, in the privacy of her room, she quietly resolved to surrender. She squatted off the edge of her bed and pushed. Since she had to go so bad the poo came out easily, and she could feel the squishy mass weighing down her diaper. Since her diaper was pink you could not tell anything was amiss from the outside except for the strong smell and the bulge. Emotionally, Emily broke and all she could do was cry. To avoid sitting or lying in it, she lay face down on her bed. All she could do was wait. Maybe going to the store with her mom was a better option.

Danielle was struggling as well. Like her sister, the coffee as making need to go too. She knew that it was against the rules for her to go potty without her Mom’s approval and supervision, but her Mom would never find out. She went and carefully went potty making sure nothing landed in her waiting pullup. Inwardly, she thought that even if Annie found out, she would be proud of Danielle for making it. Just that moment at the store, a slightly different scene was playing out.

Halfway down the aisle Annie got an alert on her phone. The alarm she set up in the bathroom was set off. Curious to see who the little rule breaker was, she opened her phone to watch the video. There she saw her youngest calmly using the potty. Annie was disappointed, she had rules in place and this was directly against the rules. She was not supposed to use the potty unattended, that’s what got her in this mess to start with. Frustrated, she decided she would use this as a test.

18. The Test

The sound of Annie’s car coming up the drive broke both of the girl’s thoughts. Emily for one came basically running towards her mother in desperation for a change and check. She wanted nothing more than to be freed from this diaper, even if it meant trading it for another diaper. To try to win her mother’s best mood and feeling she greeted her mother with a big hug.

It worked, Annie merely thought that her daughter was being a little extra loving. Taking advantage of having her so close she did a check. By cracking open the back waistband for the customary poo check, the smell told the story. “What a good girl using your didees like you’re supposed to!” Annie said to Emily. “As a reward for the rest of the day you can ask me for changes, this is for today only, but because you were so good and left me messies you deserve something.” Emily blushed a little bit, normally good girls were the ones who did not go potty in their pants. “Mommy can I get changed now?” Emily asked. “Of course honey.” The change took longer because it was messy, but Emily was free. 2 diapers down, 78 to go until she gets promoted to potty training. She could not wait for the day. These messy diapers were going to be a fact of life until at least then. On the positive though, since she could ask for changes today only, she could knock a lot of them out of the way today.

“Danielle come downstairs, I need to talk to you.” Danielle entered the “diaper room”. “I am very disappointed in you young lady, I know you used the potty without my permission or supervision.” Annie said. Danielle was stunned, she had no idea how her mom could have ever known. “I saw you on the alarm system I had set up in the bathroom to make sure that you did not cheat your training. So now you have to et punished for breaking the rules, but I will let you choose. You can either take a 3 point penalty for this week. That would leave you with 3.5 points and its only Tuesday. Remember, diapers happen once you hit 6. Or you can take no pint penalty and take a real punishment”

Danielle thought it over. If she took the point penalty she was guaranteeing another week in pullups. If she held out where she was for the rest of the week she would be free. Further, her mom’s punishments were not that bad. They were typically things like sitting in the corner for a while, or doing some chore around the house. Despite her obvious eccentricity and control issues, Annie never spanked her children and always handled disciplinary matter in private. The choice was obvious, “I’ll take the punishment.” Emily said. “That’s what I thought you’d say, come with me.” Annie then led Danielle to a table and chair, on the table was a small stack of paper and a pen.

“Since you seem to have forgotten that you’re in training, I need you to fill every page, back and front with “As a potty trainee I need Mommy’s supervision to go potty” That way it sinks in.” There were about 5 pages of paper. “Do not write too big or messy or that page does not count and I give you 2 more to replace the one that you messed up. You cannot get up from the chair for any reason until I say you are finished. Do you understand.”  Emily nodded. All she could think about was how this was going to be a piece of cake. She was going to be done in 10 minutes no problem.

Sitting down, she began writing the humiliating phrase as quickly as she could. Even rushing it took longer than she though. She was done with her first half a page when Annie came over to check on her progress. Though her writing was normally flawless, the script being written by Annie was scrawled on there. In some places, it was even hard to read what she was writing. “Way too messy. I need you to write neatly babe” Annie said as she took away all of Emily’s progress and gave her two blank pieces of paper. Emily realized that her mom meant business and wanted neat writing. This would slow her down, but would be far preferable to another week of potty training. Carefully she formed each letter.

Doing this neatly was going to take a lot longer than the 10 minutes she thought. The frontside of the first page took her 3 and a half minutes, so she figured she was going to be at it for about 35 minutes. Then, panic, she felt a pressure in her gut right as she was halfway through the backside of the first page, she had approximately 30 minutes left, and she really had to go. On top of that, she was not the most well renowned for holding it.

Danielle’s situation was not too dire until she reached her 4th sheet of paper. That’s when the cramps hit. The pace of her writing slowed as her mind went elsewhere. There was a real chance that she would shit her pullups and get 5 points, that would put her perilously close to diapers! She clenched and kept going. She muscled out the whole 4th sheet and was fine. Grabbing the last sheet of paper must have triggered something in her mind though. The pressure grew so heavy that she could barely manage to write. Her gut hurt like crazy. Then, a fart that was not very trustworthy, but nothing more. Then another, and another. She could not stop farting. Luckily, none of them were bad. She made it onto the backside of the paper. Then, to make herself more comfortable she shifted in her seat ever so slightly.

The simple shift of weight was enough to invite her sphincter to just let it go. Warm mushy poo filled the seat of her pullup. The pullup sagged under the weight. She sat up ever so slightly off of the chair so it would not smoosh around her butt. From across the room, Annie chided her, “Butt in the chair until you are done.” She sat, which pushed the bulge into her. “Mommy!! I made a messy!” she cried out hoping that this would end the punishment and she could get clean. Annie came over, and with a smirk said, “I said no getting out of the chair until you have  finished, you still have a half a sheet of paper left. I will check and if I have to change you afterwards.” It was obvious that she had gone, but Annie liked to play dumb. She smiled knowing that Emily’s whole plan had backfired. Not only did she get punished, she actually got more points than if she just took the point penalty.

After a couple excruciating minutes sitting in her own mess writing a piece of paper about being unable to use the bathroom alone, Danielle finished. “Mom, I’m done.” Annie checked over all the pages agreed, she did a good job. “Ok baby, check position.” “Oh my god, somebody made quite the messy in her pullup! This is a big bad accident and we are going to have to count it as 5 points. I thought you were bigger than this.” Annie said. Determined not to show weakness, a silent tear went down Danielle’s face. She knew that she had 5.5 points and was one accident of any kind from 80 diapers. She hated the mess and was determined to keep her pullups at all costs. With all the strength she could muster she managed to squeak out, “Can I get a new pullup, please.”

• Like 1

19. A Humble Choice

Bed time rolled around for what was for Danielle the worst day yet. Judging from the pace of changes her sister got, getting sentenced to a pack of diapers would be an at least 2 and a half week impediment to getting back to her real underwear. At least while she was in pullups theoretically she could get back to her real underwear within a week if she was on point. After the incident, it was a pretty boring day. Danielle spent most of it crying in her room, and Emily just went about her business no longer even trying to hold things in. Danielle, remembering a rule she has yet to use had to make a humbling choice to save her status.

The first change of the evening was Emily, Emily carefully made she messed a bit before bed because there would be no changes until morning and even though it has not been an issue yet, she was not willing to see. Next it was Danielle’s turn. “Mommy, can I please have a diaper.” Danielle said knowing that any night time accident in the diaper would not count against her point total. She was voluntarily taking a step back to take a step forward. “Good choice pumpkin!” Annie said as she motioned Danielle up to the table. Unlike with Emily’s change, Annie took her time on Danielle’s as though to reinforce her new nightly position. The powdering, wiping, taping, everything was done with extra care. It was all done though. “Now remember sweetie, if you need to go potty, you’re wearing it until I change you in the morning” Annie reminded her.

The first things Danielle noticed about the diapers compared to the pullups were the thickness and the feeling of being enclosed. They had to be two or three times thicker than the pullups, and would definitely not leak at any point no matter what she threw at them. The thickness made them more comfortable too she thought, but then she quickly banished that thought away. The tapes made it clear that the wearer had no chance of even thinking about using the toilet. At least with pullups, there was some sort of hope. The wearer could bring them up or down without wasting them. She knew the only way out of her infantile, pink thick garment was to be let out. She felt trapped, but oddly comforted and secure. That night she fell asleep even quicker than normal.

Sorry it's been awhile but posts are going to be a bit more infrequent, once again keep the comments coming and let me know if you have suggestions for anything. 

• Like 2

really like the story, a few places feel slightly rushed - the mom sneaking up on Emily in the pull ups for one, and it might have added to the story to include a paragraph about mom adding in the security camera to help provide some tension about who will be caught.

I really like this story.   I wish I could get into some critiques, because it is interesting, but might fall victim to a lot of traps that most ABDL stories fall into.  If I'm commenting, I'm liking.  If I don't like it- I stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed the updates. Sounds like Annie visited the Rearz website.  I really think that Danielle should cut her losses and go to the diapers now so she can get back to the training pants faster. At this point Annie isn’t going to give her any chance of making it through the rest of the week without some sort of accident. Annie is pretty slick in how she is manipulating the girls into diapers let’s see if they are bright enough to figure her out before they grow to actually needing the diapers. I was happy to give this a like and will be looking forward to reading more when you get the chance. 

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, this is one of the good ones, i used to come here a few times a day just to see if this one and a couple of others were updated with a new chapter

Sorry everybody, just had writer's block, but this is it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Might write another story someday. 

20. One Choice Sinks Two

Emily had finally earned her way back into pullups by finishing off her case. It had only taken a couple of weeks. Secretly though, she loved it. The soft padding, the warmth of a wet diaper, the squish of a messy, the ability to just go wherever, whenever she wanted. She had done the whole potty trained person thing, and it was way more stressful. She had to remember to use the bathroom, had to get there, and there were often lines once she made it. Diapers had given her a carefree outlet. Weighing how much better she felt in diapers she decided she was just going to sink her potty training. Not worth it, so she squatted and grunted, filling the back of her way too big girl pullup. 5 points, just one more accident to go until I’m back where I belong she thought.

Danielle meanwhile was struggling with her potty training. One more accident and she was the diaper girl, she already was at night anyways. It was made worse that her sister had just gotten promoted today too, she enjoyed not being the bottom of the house hierarchy for once. She laid back and went up to her Mom. Getting changed out of a wet diaper into a pullup was humiliating. You had to grab the changing mat yourself and bring it over. You get cooed and cooed at as you are released from you plastic-backed prison, and then finally pullups. At the breakfast table, Danielle could not help but notice there was a foul smell and the air, and she just hoped it was not her.

“Squish” Emily was grinning ear to ear like the cat that got the canary as she hoped her mess would be discovered. She shifted her weight side to side, letting it spread. She felt so naughty, purposefully breaking the rules like this. Then, Annie walked it, “Jesus, somebody here is a stinker.” She said as she pulled the back of both of her daughter’s protective pants. “And I found the culprit, and so early on your potty training too, well let’s get you a clean one.” Annie took her oldest to the shower to quickly rinse her up, and pulled up the pullup. As soon as it was up, Emily got a cheeky grin on her face. She let go, peeing it. It was undeniably wet. “My goodness, this was the quickest potty training failure I’ve ever seen. You clearly just aren’t ready. We’ll try again, some day.” Emily had won, she was getting changed back into diapers for the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, Danielle was straining waiting for her Mom to return so she could be taken to the potty. She really had to pee and was not sure how much longer she could wait. She knew that her sister made a mess, but it should not be taking this long for a simple change. Then, a spasm in her bladder, followed by another. She crossed her legs as hard as she could, sweat came off her forehead, she clenched her jaw. It was no use, her thirsty pullup drank up all of her accident. Maybe, she wasn’t ready to potty train after all.

About two minutes later, to her shock, Danielle saw Emily walk back into the room diapered. She stood, revealing her own droopy undergarment. “Might as well get you situated too.” Annie said. Now Danielle was going to be taped in. Annie was quick and professional, but that did not distract Danielle from her new reality that her 24/7 toilet was around her waist. She almost cried, but the last couple of weeks had dried her all out, so she just took it. Then, it was back to breakfast.

“Ok girls, it seems perfectly clear to me that potty training is something that is not even remotely close for you. In fact, your combined behavior tells me you’d rather be diapered. So, that’s what is going to happen. No more stress, no more worries, just go.” The girls could not believe what they were hearing. One could hardly contain her joy, the other sadness. They were both going to be living the same life, this was the new normal. Change to change, a long way from where this summer started.

The End

• Like 1

I liked it and while the ending maybe came a little fast, at least there was an ending. So many are just left. I also understand the writer block. One thing that could help would be to set up an outline for yourself. The more detailed, the better your story will be.