LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Step Baby

This is the worst. Daisy sits on the couch with her arms crossed in a very huffy manner. The young adult had plans to go out and visit her friends since college is out for summer, but thanks to her new step mom that had to change. Daisy 's father finally married a new woman after her mother passed away when she was born. Of course her dad was lonely but did he really have to marry this woman that's only five years older than Daisy herself? Not only that! Daisy had to travel by plane just to meet her new "mom" and it turns out her father isn't even there this whole time. Daisy is stuck here with her step mother...

(Need someone to be the step mom please!♡)

I would like to try. 

Elizabeth or Liz, had just Married Mark and they planned to have Daisy come home from college and take a trip as a family but Mark was called at the last minute about something very important. 

That was not going to stop Liz though from meeting her new daughter and getting some time to grow as a family. 

Liz is rather young, but she is older than five years older than her step. She is actually thirty three years old. Still, some people could say she was way too young for Mark who was now fifty seven years old. 

Liz was waiting at the airport for her daughter’s plane to land and setting up plans on her cell phone for another plane trip just the next evening. 

Liz hoped her child was social enough to get to know quickly and to enjoy a trip to meet her brother in Japan. 

Daisy can recognize Liz right away when she passes through baggage claim to greet her. She was very beautiful, and very mature looking as well, Daisy can't say the same for herself. Her suitcase rolls behind her and she slowly and awkwardly approaches Liz. She wishes that her father was here in her place instead but Liz does look more friendly than in the photos her dad sent. 

"Um...you must be Elizabeth, right?" Daisy reluctantly asks. "I'm Daisy. Mark's daughter," she introduced clearly more than a little uncomfortable meeting Liz. 

Elizabeth smiled and nodded at the young lady.  

Yes, I am. I’m excited to finally meet my daughter even if it’s just because of our marriage and even if you are already a young lady. 

She held out her hand. 

She can’t have kids of her own because of an illness she had when she was a child. She thought she would never be a mother because of it so she was very excited indeed even if her to be child was already too old to take care of. 

Liz took the girl to get her suitcase from checkin. 

As she did, she thought she saw something on the back of the girl’s jeans, but she shrugged it off just then. She couldn’t think what it would be and the lighting was dim enough in the building that she didn’t really get a good look yet. 

“So where are you going to school and what are you studying?” She asked as they walked. 

Daisy relaxes upon meeting Liz. She decides the mother is pretty friendly and has a more easy to get a long with air than she initially thought. 

"I go to a community college in the town dad and I grew up, I'm studying education to become teacher, not sure the age range just yet...but school is pretty hard. Makes me wonder if it's worth it at times," She laughs a little awkward. Maybe that was a little too personal to start off with. "How about you Elizabeth, what do you do?"

“I was a caregiver at a nursing home but you know how your dad is. He found out how hard I worked and he asked me to take it easy and find something easier. So for now, I’m not working.”

Liz started to smell Daisy’s body odor from not wiping well or cleaning herself well enough. Of course Liz didn’t know why Daisy smelled bad, but she wondered how she should alert the young woman without making her upset. Maybe for the moment, it was best not to say anything and just try to let it pass. 

Eventually, they got her bags from the turnstye and headed towards the car. 

As Liz understood it, Daisy had come from somewhere in Canada and flew down to Arizona. She thought she heard somewhere that it was a three or four hour flight. 

Maybe that’s why the young woman smells bad. Maybe she sat between two other people who were working too hard to get a chance to clean up or something. 

Anyway she got outside, and started to direct the young woman to her car, and that’s when she saw it!  It wasn’t just a little one time “I forgot to change my pad tiny leak either. The whole seat of her pants were dirty and it was definitely either because the girl went all day without a pad or she had not changed her pad since she got up that morning!

Liz shook her head!  This girl!  She can’t be serious about wanting to be a teacher if she can sit in something like that all day!  It was already close to five in the evening!  The girl had to have worn that messy pad since the morning for it to be all over her pants like that!

She stop in front of her car not yet unlocking it. 

She stared at the other young lady for a couple of minutes and then shaking her head, she grabbed the girl’s left hand and forced her to feel the back of her jeans. 

“You don’t expect me to let you sit on my bare seat in the car like that, do you?”

Liz opened the trunk and put the girl’s stuff in and then opened a suitcase to find a couple of her towels or something to put on the seat. 

“I know putting your clothes on the seat for you to sit on seems mean,” Liz said. “But the mess in your pants is your own and it would be rude for you to dirty my car like that, wouldn’t it?”

Daisy is taken aback. Was this lady serious!? Really, a towel on the seat after barely mingling past a few greetings? 

"It's not that big of a deal is it? It's all dried now and my period is pretty much done," she informs rather loudly disregarding her own privacy with strangers around.

"Aren't you a lady? It must have happened to you, probably still does considering how young you are to be marrying my very old father!"

Sure, Liz has a fair point. In fact Daisy would begrudgingly accept the request from a friend if it had happened (and surely it has) but from an almost complete stranger? It's disrespectful! 

"It's not like I had much time in those plane bathrooms anyway, what if I had to go back to my seat right away? It's not like I could have enough time to switch my pad out, so excuse me for being a little sloppy!" she huffs and crosses her arms still refusing to sit on the towel. Though after a few seconds she decides that they won't get anywhere if she doesn't obey her new step mother. She rummages through her own suitcase items and finds a towel (not folded obviously like the rest of her items ) and sits on that instead of anything offered to her by Liz.

"There. Happy now?"

Liz shook her head. 

“Daisy, no lady keeps wearing a pad so long it just....”

She sighed. This girl really was immature if she thinks wearing a pad that sopping messy is normal!  Was she really around twenty-three or was she going on thirteen and having a period for the first time in her life?  

Liz let it drop when the girl put a towel on the seat she wanted. 

The girl didn’t realize it but her body betrayed her lie by releasing more blood into her panties and jeans getting her towel a little wet from it. 

When they got to the house, Liz got out and went around to get the girl’s things from the back. 

“No, you go on to the door. When I get it open I want you to go straight to the bathroom and after trying to use the toilet, take a shower. You have to feel icky after an accident like that.”

Liz then started bringing in Liz’s things and went through her bags to find something for her to wear. 

As she did, she found some of the panties stained with a little pee dribble from not wiping and some of them had a little brown from not wiping her butt at school. 

Because her school was strict about attendance it always felt like she was racing to get to class on time and not wiping from time to time because if that started to get more and more frequent so by the end of the year, she wasn’t really wiping at all. 

Liz shook her head at the stained panties. She got the cleanest pair and put them and a skirt and blouse in the bathroom. 

When she did, she saw the old. clothes with blood and poop stains all over the panties. It looked like she actually pooped her panties but Liz decided not to bring that up. 

“When you finish, I have cleaner clothes by the sink for you. I’m washing your other stuff because honestly I can’t tell what is dirty and what is clean in your bags. “