LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby in an Adult's Body?

Kind of... And it's pretty scary for me. But quite exciting at same time. How do you feel it? :-)

It's like a revalation, figuring out my true self. Accepting that I'm a baby in an adult's body makes it easier to be comfortable in my own skin.

I don't question why I enjoy eating formula so much, or why I like sitting on the floor in a dirty diaper sucking on my Nuk Nuk. It all somehow makes sense.

It is called inner child :)  We all have our innocence still inside. But many people totally suppress this part of them and start to be super adult. I believe that this is why people are able to harm each other so much - because it is easier with heart turned to stone.

I love being adult baby. But not that much for diapers or other things. I would rather skipped them if it was possible :D   I love it because it somewhat rejuvenates my soul. I feel calmer, younger, happier and more understanding.

"The creative adult is the child who has survived."

You might like this:

Yes!  The more I examine myself the more I become convinced that I AM a child. Adult is the role I play because the reflection in the mirror says I have to act that way; but I am only happy when I am being my true self. I'm usually a child in my dreams as well, so my brain knows who I am really am.

Yes!  The more I examine myself the more I become convinced that I AM a child. Adult is the role I play because the reflection in the mirror says I have to act that way; but I am only happy when I am being my true self. I'm usually a child in my dreams as well, so my brain knows who I am really am.

By thing is that the baby in me is becoming more prominent, and the adult side wants to take a backseat.

I am a big baby and would prefer to be that way as much as I can. I stay diapered whenever possible and even when my wife wants me to be big I am easily switched back to little. Anger is the only thing that blocks my little side from running things.

Can’t really relate directly, but I do often feel like someone in need of comfort who wears a mask of control and self-assuredness.

Also definitely a rich person trapped in a middle class person’s life. Flying coach with the plebs? Working? Worrying about bills? Pish tosh.

I am certainly more a child than an adult. I am more comfortable being in diapers playing on the floor with toys than I am when I have to do adult things. Even doing adult recreational activities aren't much fun for me. I prefer childish activities. My tv is always on channels aimed at preschoolers/toddlers.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely relate. It kinda scares me...kinda excites me, but not really. Mostly scares me. 

I can relate with being a child in your dreams too; I thought that was only me lol. My subconscious mind usually assembles me as about 4 years old in my dreams. Older than I feel most of the time, but I'm thinking that's just because my brain knows that I need to move around in my dreams, and in order to do that effectively, I can't be in a baby's body. Four years old must be what my brain decided was safest; allowing for adequate mobility but still befitting a childlike image. 

....Trippy. Wonder if there's ever been any neurological books or studies in regards to ABs?

I have never read any positive studies on adult babies. Everyone tries to paint us as some thing not nice and I won't repeat what they say. They don't understand and many don't seem to care to get to know us. Plus we are hard to study as most of us are shy until we feel safe and comfortable. In order to truly study us they would have to get us in a safe comfortable and nornal.setting and just observe. Then there is the fact that we all are so different they would have to study many us to even start to get a valid picture. 

It is rather scary trying to understand the baby side of my diapered ways and life, but not in a bad sort of way. It is more like not being certain what I am going to find behind the next door of self exploration when I open it up.....lol. I have a complete sense of deep happiness in my diaper enjoyment, along with all the pleasures that go with being a diaper lover. And I have also come to a full comfortable acceptance that because of strength of my inner sense of femininity, there does reside a "little 3-4 girl" that likes to come out and play and be understood. However, there are times when this "little" wants to come out and be treated as a baby which seems to enhance my already half acceptance that I have AB tendencies, tendencies that seem to be growing stronger everyday. 

As they say, confusion reigns supreme.......lol    :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon: