LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you time your orders?

Anybody order diapers or ABDL items in an effort to be able to sneakily get them into the house and avoid any potential awkwardness/problems that may otherwise happen?

I know there is not a need for any of us that live on our own or with people that don't discourage our ABDL side.

But I'm wondering how many of us are in situations where it timing our orders is necessary, or even preferred.

I'm lucky enough that I don't have to time my orders, but it's a whole lot less awkward to be able to sneak them into the house.

This is pretty easy with ABUniverse and how they say if the item you want to order is in stock and at what warehouse; but Tykables unfortunately only ever seems to say expected month of shipping.

Only for nappies.  Anything else is in a small enough package that it could be anything, & I don't have to open everything in front of anyone.  It's a bit hard to explain huge boxes though.  But I'm lucky enough to be the only one in the house during the day Mon to Fri.  I usually buy nappies from a couple of suppliers who dispatch next working day, so I can usually be sure to be in on my own when they come.  I've still had one delivery to next door though, even though I was in, & my neighbour did want to know what was in the boxes.  I got away with it that time OK.  And last time one of the boxes was split open, so I imagine the driver knew, but that doesn't bother me.

I should, honestly. I had 4 packs of ABUniverse Super Dry Kids come yesterday, and they sat outside my condo for 4 hours. And of course, they're scented, so my wife said she could smell them downstairs.

We live on the third floor...

I used to behave like a top secret agent many years. But I don't do that anymore. I just found out, that it is easier to honestly answer potential questions than to think about best possible strategy how to stay secret all the time. Many times they delivered my nappies to some of my neighbours, but when I was picking my parcels from them, nobody ever said anything. Maybe they thought it's something like a sleeping bag or blanket, or maybe they knew and just were understanding. People are really mostly very nice and understanding it seems. :-)

Can't say that I do. I order when I order and hope for the best. In most cases it ends up being home delivery (which I will miss, since I am never home when the truck goes past our house), so I then pick it up from the post office at a later time. The other day I pulled off the feat of getting a 60cm (25") Stuffy into the house without family noticing. Luckily all the sneaking will get to stop sometime later this year when I can afford to move out.

I wish i could time FedEx or FedEx could do better on time. Some time the driver starts on the north side of town i can get stuff be for 11 if the driver starts on the south side it will be 6. 

I like to get my stuff when wife is working and kid is in school. It seem like i get something they both want to open the box or ask what is in it.

i used to try and time them when i lived with my mom and sisters. they would never open my mail or anything like that, but i still rather not have to explain what's in the big-ish box that arrived on the porch. i found that less questions were asked when i ordered around the christmas season. but eventually, i kinda stopped ordering things i went without for a good while. 

now, however! totally different story! i can order whenever and whatever i want and not give a damn! :D 

I try too.  When ever I order large cases of diapers my children are always curious as to what is in the large cardboard boxes.  My wife intercepts them during they day but an 80 pack of diapers from AB Universe is almost to heavy for her to carry to the basement.  Rearz cases are definately easier.