LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Depot (Atlanta)

anyone been there? i just found out about them and i'm about 3 1/2-4 hours north, so i really want to head down there as soon as i get day free (which is probably in a couple of weeks). i've read reviews online praising the staff for being knowledgeable and helpful, but what i really want to know is how big their abdl selection is, are there set quantities for diapers (you have to buy a ten-pack of X or can you by four X, two Y, and three Z), and how high their mark-up is. like is it worth it for me to go there, or am i going to commute 7 or 8 hours only to find out it'd be cheaper to buy online?

I've never been there but I've read reviews as well. It will most surely be cheaper to order online but I do like to support actual shops whenever possible. There is something to be said for human interaction and the ability to actually talk to a knowledgeable person about the product.

Been there many times me and helen are like family, I am the one who got helen to start carrying ABDL products in her store, I did it to make sure the ABDL community in the Atlanta area had a place to go to get there ABDL needs whenever they needed it and to help build helens business. 

anyone been there? i just found out about them and i'm about 3 1/2-4 hours north, so i really want to head down there as soon as i get day free (which is probably in a couple of weeks). i've read reviews online praising the staff for being knowledgeable and helpful, but what i really want to know is how big their abdl selection is, are there set quantities for diapers (you have to buy a ten-pack of X or can you by four X, two Y, and three Z), and how high their mark-up is. like is it worth it for me to go there, or am i going to commute 7 or 8 hours only to find out it'd be cheaper to buy online?

Her stores are normal online prices only difference is your not paying shipping and instead your just making the commute to get them when you want them. 

• Like 1

well I guess I'd be willing to fork over more money for gas than shipping if for no other reason than the experience of actually being out and open with another person about being a dl

• Like 1

well i just wasted my f***ing time. i was originally supposed to be busy for the next few weekends due to school related stuff, but then this weekend opened up and i thought "won't have another opportunity for several more weeks, so i'll head down there this weekend". so i made plans to drive down tomorrow, and then this morning i get a text and that plans out the window. i'm shooting a short film and we weren't going to film this weekend because of the holiday, but then it we thought maybe we should do some rehearsals so shooting will go faster next weekend. it doesn't necessarily have to happen, but it'd be smart because we've got a lot to shoot but very little time to do so. i really wanted to check out this store, but knew doing the rehearsals was the right thing to do, so i said go ahead and schedule them for tomorrow. i get out of class around 2 and i'm really bummed because i can't go to the store tomorrow, so i look up the website to see if they're open sunday. they're not, but they are open today until 7. since i'm free for the rest of the day i decided to drive down. plug the address into my gps, see it's about three and a half hour drive, so i'd get there around 5:30. i'd like a more open window than an hour and a half to take in everything at the store, try some things, etc., but its better than nothing, so i head down. a hundred miles later, i get a call saying the only actor available tomorrow is the only one that doesn't really need to rehearse because he's got everything down perfect, so i tell them to cancel the rehearsals. now i'm faced with a dilemma: i either go home and visit the store tomorrow like i planned (which would give me more time), or since i'm already a good deal of the way there just go on and visit them tonight. i decided just to go on, but traffic had thrown off my estimated arrival time and i was going to get there close to six (but an hour is better than nothing right). then, a half hour after deciding to continue, i saw that stupid sign: "You are now entering Eastern timezone". god f***ing dammit! i forgot about the timezone change, which means i ain't getting there at 6, i'm getting there at 7 when they're closed. so i wasted three hours of my life driving to a gas station by the georgia boarder and back. :15_EmoticonsHDcom:

well I just left, anf that was an experience (and a very positive). i get there and I'm so nervous I'm nauseous. get out, headed towards the store, and there few people walking around and I get scared and call an audible and walk all the way to the opposite end of the strip to buy a bottle of water. get my nerves back, head to the store, and just as I'm coming to the door I see a customer inside. another audible and I keep on walking to several stores down the way and pull out my phone to act like I'm busy.

a few minutes later the guy still hadn't come out, so I figured he was most likely there for the same reason as me, and get up the nerve and go in. he was not there for the same reason, he was buying incontinent protection for his mother. helen is dealing with him and doesn't do any "hi, can I help you find something" (i figure to save me embarrassment), and after a couple of minutes I fake a phone call and go outside. eventually he comes out (and takes his sweet ass time heading to his car), and I suck it go back in.

helen is in the back I'm kind of glancing around, and she come out and asks if i need help with anything. i'm nervous and just say I'm looking around. she doesn't ask if I'm a parent or anything looking for something for a child, or if i'm looking for something for a medical issue.  she can tell why I'm there and asks if I'm looking for printed diapers. no "are you an abdl" or "looking for something to have fun with", just a discrete "are you looking for printed diapers".

i say I am, she asks what size, what types I've tried, and goes right into sales mode. i never thought I'd have someone pitch me diapers, let alone pitch me diapers like a car salesman. she pulls out all the types she has in my size, and asks if i preferred more discrete or thicker the better. i say thicker, and she pushes all the ones that aren't out of the way and starts describing all the remaining ones in detail. "this one has a fun, colorful pattern and when you wet it the stars disappear. that one has a nice quilted texture on the padding. feel the cover on this and imagine that against your skin." i was waiting for her to go "why don't you take this one for a test drive around the block and see how you like it". she even described the more sissy ones without any "...if you're in to that sort of thing", and was not judgmental when I picked out a rearz princess.

the she asked me to step behind the counter to double check the sizes because I originally said XL and she wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be too big because I needed a large. i was a bit nervous picking out the diapers and checking the size because the storefront is large glass areas and the customer floor space is pretty small and I was worried someone was going to walk in while I was trying them, but thankfully no one did.

then she asked if i wanted to get any pacifiers, and i said I've never tried them (as an adult), so she pulled out a display set and started to describing them to me, and said there was a special if you bought three. then she asked if i wanted a onesie or plastic pants. i said I've never worn plastic pants and was curious, so she asked me to pick one out to look at. i picked one with teddy bears and she pulled it out (along with the rest of the samples) and started describing them to me. then she took the samples of the diapers I picked out and started to match them with the plastic pants to see which would have the best look. and again she wasn't judgmental when I asked her to pair the princess diaper with a white one with ruffles (since it was the only one she didn't have a sample of, so she grabbed the one out of the display). after I sampled them she asked if i was interested, and I said I was, so she asked me to go behind the counter to measure me. then she took me to the back to try on some pairs, and discretely asked if i was padded since it affects the fit. i wasn't, so we had to adjust to fit to make sure there is enough room for when I am.

i ended up getting a pack of rearz princess pink, abu lavender, abu barebum, abu simple, three pacifiers (red, pink and white), a pair of teddy bear plastic pants, and a pair of ruffle pants (which she said I was the first person to buy since they just started carrying them yesterday). spent more than I originally intended, but who cares. it was my first time being at a place like that, it was a long trip to go there, it was my first time coming out to someone about liking to wear diapers (and being a bit sissy), and I've had a kind of rough last couple days, so I decided to treat myself. helen is very knowledgeable, very kind and open, and seemed genuinely enthusiastic and happy for me when I left (especially about the rearz princess and ruffle pants, and how cute they look together).

it was a fun experience and I wished I lived closer so I could visit again. it was well worth the trip (i think the fact I've spent the last hour in a target parking lot typing this out on my phone is proof of that)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 8 months later...
On 3/24/2018 at 1:03 PM, daddyeric91 said:

Been there many times me and helen are like family, I am the one who got helen to start carrying ABDL products in her store, I did it to make sure the ABDL community in the Atlanta area had a place to go to get there ABDL needs whenever they needed it and to help build helens business. 

Her stores are normal online prices only difference is your not paying shipping and instead your just making the commute to get them when you want them. 

We were just there today. Helen is amazing. Buying there is a great experience. She has roughly the same prices as every othrr place... you might pay a couple bucks more than elsewhere, but she is a product educator. Explained all the different options and the trade offs with each specific diaper. We drive through atlanta 2 to 4 times  a year and we will make her store a regular stop. By far the best customer experience I have had in years and we just got back from disney world-so yeah it is pretty excellent.

• 7 months later...