LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Far Is Too Far?

We all have different points where we draw the line between baby and adult. Some are fine with sitting around in a diaper while sucking on a pacifier, and others go to the point of having full-blown nurseries. I can't imagine many would want to live completely as a baby, as interesting as that sounds, but we all have a place where we say, "Enough".

I'm still exploring my baby side, so I really don't know where that line is for me. I know my fantasy is complete regression, to the point that my caregiver makes no acknowledment whatsoever that I'm an adult. I discovered my enjoyment of messing yesterday, and I want to regress more to see how far I can go, but I honestly don't know how far that is.

How about you, fellow babies? How far is too far?

check out my profile and see all my baby clothes and my nursery.. i am way into regression.. i have toys and bottles and pacifiers.. i am the real deal...lol

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Dude, you're like my hero. Seriously.

lol i wouldn't go that far.. it took me a very long time to find my peace with who I am.. now-a-days I am just having as much fun with it all as I can.. i truly enjoy the ab lifesytle

lol i wouldn't go that far.. it took me a very long time to find my peace with who I am.. now-a-days I am just having as much fun with it all as I can.. i truly enjoy the ab lifesytle

I'm finally finding peace with my baby side, and I want to see how deeply it goes. Like the guy who discovered the sound barrier, I want to find my Baby Barrier.

I'm finally finding peace with my baby side, and I want to see how deeply it goes. Like the guy who discovered the sound barrier, I want to find my Baby Barrier.

that's a good way to look at it.. but remember , as has been said a million and 1 times.. "balance is the key to all this".. I couldn't afford to have all my baby clothes and nursery if i didn't go to work and make a good living..I will admit my ab life has grown 20 times what it was when i was in my 20ies.. but i know there are time.. the baby needs to be put away. 

that's a good way to look at it.. but remember , as has been said a million and 1 times.. "balance is the key to all this".. I couldn't afford to have all my baby clothes and nursery if i didn't go to work and make a good living..I will admit my ab life has grown 20 times what it was when i was in my 20ies.. but i know there are time.. the baby needs to be put away. 

I may put the baby away at a bare minimum, just enough to afford everything it takes to be a baby, but the baby will be put away. Bare minimum is better than not at all!

The line is pretty high for me. I wanted to regress, and had some toys and tools in addition to diapers, but I never could mentally regress. I wanted the emotional release, but couldn’t get into little headspace. Never felt little, and got bored when I tried.

I guess I’m more of a DL who just wants a mental vacation from adulthood but can’t get past the barrier to do it. 

The line is pretty high for me. I wanted to regress, and had some toys and tools in addition to diapers, but I never could mentally regress. I wanted the emotional release, but couldn’t get into little headspace. Never felt little, and got bored when I tried.

I guess I’m more of a DL who just wants a mental vacation from adulthood but can’t get past the barrier to do it. 

If the past couple of days are any indication, my baby side runs deeper than I once thought.

I am not AB but I am a lifelong DL.  I believe this can apply to both AB and DL lifestyles.  To answer a couple questions from your original post, some people do want to live their life 100% as a baby.  Some have gotten very angry and confrontational when you point out that they are only pretending and are not a real baby.  They see themselves as a real and actual baby!  If you point out to them even the simplest facts such as a real baby can not type on a computer, read or write like they are doing or have discussions with other members, they get violent!  There was one member here years ago who claimed to live life totally as a toddler.  He did not have a job, he was in his early 50's and claimed to do nothing but sleep in his crib, play with toys all day and wet and mess his diapers while wearing toddler style clothing and waiting for his "Daddy" to change his diapers when ever they needed it.  He posted pictures of himself many times.  I always thought that was the ultimate in taking the lifestyle to the maximum.

I've posted many times how I believe there should be a good healthy balance between normal adult life and your AB lifestyle.  You either go all out with it like the above mentioned person and live totally as a baby or you find some happy medium between AB and regular adult life.  Look at what you may miss out if you live totally as a baby.  No driving a car, sports, watching good TV or going to good movies, no restaraunts with Steak and Lobster or other adult food, no I-Phone or computer, video games, internet, chatting with other AB/DL's, you get the idea.  You basically do nothing but play with toys, crawl on the floor, eat baby food, sleep, wet and mess your diapers and wait for someone to change you, day after day after day, every day of your life. 

You can instead have balance between AB play and normal adult life, but if you get to the point you start declining invitations from friends to go out and do things because you would rather stay at home and play baby in diapers, the lifestyle is starting to take control.  Naturally if you had the evening planned well in advance and a friend asks you to go do something with him at the last minute, that's different.  It's when you start shunning away from normal adult things except for work or necessary commitments  to spend all your free time in diapers and baby clothes that you have lost that balance and the lifestyle has taken control of you life.  Only each person can decide for themselves what the balance will be for them.  Maybe it will be 2 or 3 nights a week of baby or diaper time.  Maybe more, maybe less.  Maybe some special "Baby Nights" will be set between a person and his wife or "mommy" each week and the other nights will be adult nights.  I think that is relevant for married couples, especially when your wife agrees to participate in babying you.  Many years ago Tommy from DPF wrote a paper basically about how if your wife or partner give in to your AB desires, you need to give back to her like a special night out, special gift or preparing her a special dinner. 

Glennie makes a great point in saying, "remember , as has been said a million and 1 times.. "balance is the key to all this".. I couldn't afford to have all my baby clothes and nursery if i didn't go to work and make a good living..I will admit my ab life has grown 20 times what it was when i was in my 20ies.. but i know there are time.. the baby needs to be put away".  Well said.  Nothing wrong with doing your AB stuff and enjoying it, but even as a DL myself I find that if I do it too much it isn't as fun and becomes more routien.  I find that when I plan ahead for a special day in diapers, I have fun anticipating the day to come and look forwards to it so when that special day finally gets here, it's that much more fun and enjoyable.

I am not AB but I am a lifelong DL.  I believe this can apply to both AB and DL lifestyles.  To answer a couple questions from your original post, some people do want to live their life 100% as a baby.  Some have gotten very angry and confrontational when you point out that they are only pretending and are not a real baby.  They see themselves as a real and actual baby!  If you point out to them even the simplest facts such as a real baby can not type on a computer, read or write like they are doing or have discussions with other members, they get violent!  There was one member here years ago who claimed to live life totally as a toddler.  He did not have a job, he was in his early 50's and claimed to do nothing but sleep in his crib, play with toys all day and wet and mess his diapers while wearing toddler style clothing and waiting for his "Daddy" to change his diapers when ever they needed it.  He posted pictures of himself many times.  I always thought that was the ultimate in taking the lifestyle to the maximum.

I've posted many times how I believe there should be a good healthy balance between normal adult life and your AB lifestyle.  You either go all out with it like the above mentioned person and live totally as a baby or you find some happy medium between AB and regular adult life.  Look at what you may miss out if you live totally as a baby.  No driving a car, sports, watching good TV or going to good movies, no restaraunts with Steak and Lobster or other adult food, no I-Phone or computer, video games, internet, chatting with other AB/DL's, you get the idea.  You basically do nothing but play with toys, crawl on the floor, eat baby food, sleep, wet and mess your diapers and wait for someone to change you, day after day after day, every day of your life. 

You can instead have balance between AB play and normal adult life, but if you get to the point you start declining invitations from friends to go out and do things because you would rather stay at home and play baby in diapers, the lifestyle is starting to take control.  Naturally if you had the evening planned well in advance and a friend asks you to go do something with him at the last minute, that's different.  It's when you start shunning away from normal adult things except for work or necessary commitments  to spend all your free time in diapers and baby clothes that you have lost that balance and the lifestyle has taken control of you life.  Only each person can decide for themselves what the balance will be for them.  Maybe it will be 2 or 3 nights a week of baby or diaper time.  Maybe more, maybe less.  Maybe some special "Baby Nights" will be set between a person and his wife or "mommy" each week and the other nights will be adult nights.  I think that is relevant for married couples, especially when your wife agrees to participate in babying you.  Many years ago Tommy from DPF wrote a paper basically about how if your wife or partner give in to your AB desires, you need to give back to her like a special night out, special gift or preparing her a special dinner. 

Glennie makes a great point in saying, "remember , as has been said a million and 1 times.. "balance is the key to all this".. I couldn't afford to have all my baby clothes and nursery if i didn't go to work and make a good living..I will admit my ab life has grown 20 times what it was when i was in my 20ies.. but i know there are time.. the baby needs to be put away".  Well said.  Nothing wrong with doing your AB stuff and enjoying it, but even as a DL myself I find that if I do it too much it isn't as fun and becomes more routien.  I find that when I plan ahead for a special day in diapers, I have fun anticipating the day to come and look forwards to it so when that special day finally gets here, it's that much more fun and enjoyable.

If I were to live my life completely as a baby, I wouldn't be using a computer or anything. Kind of defeats the purpose of being a complete baby, honestly.

The "routine" is my fantasy, to be so regressed that there's no fanfare or pretense. Diaper changes would be no frills; in, out, and back to Sesame Street.

I haven't explored the AB side other than watching Kids Movies or TV Shows while wetting and messing to get into the feeling of regressing and acting with "helplessness"; like I don't have any control (even though I actually have complete control).

And i would want to retain the ability to do some adultish things (at times) like playing on my video games consoles and using my phone at times.

Other times it may be nice to 100% regress; but again I haven't gone that far; and for me I think I would enjoy that more if I had a Mommy or caretaker to monitor the state of my diapers and change me and such.

I haven't explored the AB side other than watching Kids Movies or TV Shows while wetting and messing to get into the feeling of regressing and acting with "helplessness"; like I don't have any control (even though I actually have complete control).

And i would want to retain the ability to do some adultish things (at times) like playing on my video games consoles and using my phone at times.

Other times it may be nice to 100% regress; but again I haven't gone that far; and for me I think I would enjoy that more if I had a Mommy or caretaker to monitor the state of my diapers and change me and such.

Yeah, the technology wouldn't phase me. I want my regression pure, without anything connecting me to the adult world whatsoever.

Yeah, the technology wouldn't phase me. I want my regression pure, without anything connecting me to the adult world whatsoever.

Well I wouldnt mix the two, just saying I wouldn't want to always go 100% baby, I would enjoy it more if I went 100% baby at times and went to just wearing and enjoying diapers (and little else) at other times while enjoying my technology.

Well I wouldnt mix the two, just saying I wouldn't want to always go 100% baby, I would enjoy it more if I went 100% baby at times and went to just wearing and enjoying diapers (and little else) at other times while enjoying my technology.

See, I don't know. Technology feels kind of overrated when I can be playing with baby toys or sitting in a playpen sucking on my teddy bear's ear. Just wouldn't compare for me.

See, I don't know. Technology feels kind of overrated when I can be playing with baby toys or sitting in a playpen sucking on my teddy bear's ear. Just wouldn't compare for me.

That the thing with being a Gamer and loving technology; once a Gamer, always a Gamer (unless you are one of those people that think Games should only be played up until a certain age; such people would also say Diapers are only for Babies and the Elderly).

That the thing with being a Gamer and loving technology; once a Gamer, always a Gamer (unless you are one of those people that think Games should only be played up until a certain age; such people would also say Diapers are only for Babies and the Elderly).

Oh, I like video games. Call of Duty rocks. But my baby side seems to be much stronger than I once thought. Right now complete regression appeals to me much more than most "adult" things. I guess it's just a matter of how far it'll go.