LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Daycare Staff (Private between Maximusdignitas and FuzzyBunny)

I watch as the worker grab a crib and I can't hide the look of surprise on my face.  Then they grab me and lay me down on my back in a play pen and am surprised that the crib fits.  Then they put my arms and legs in cuff to strap me in an odd way.  Then Jackson mentions me needing one more thing.

I watch as he grabs a bottle and hope it's not gross while I lay helpless in the crib while he feeds me the bottle.  I continue drinking with no interest due to it being strange for me to drink out of a baby bottle at my age, but it was hard to get fluid out of the holes.

I finish drinking the bottle while John holds on to it while laying in the play pen immobilized.  It is hard to get used to because I can't move at all while others are in charge of me which is embarrassing considering what has happened not very long ago with me wetting and messing my pants right in front of the other kids.  As John tickles me I try fighting not to wet my pants and say, "Stop, stop, stop," a few times, but eventually lose control while not able to move because normally I'd move or run away.