LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Daycare Staff (Private between Maximusdignitas and FuzzyBunny)

My name is Harley and I am 20 years old and I am 5' 8" and 125.  I tried taking classes at the community college here locally, but decided to quit recently and now looking for a job.  I have applied to tons of places; even ones I wouldn't normally consider, but started putting in applications figuring I could always switch.

I ended up getting a job at a daycare after getting interviewed a few days ago.  I had the weekend to myself and I start today.  The lady mentioned some training, but how hard can it be to watch over babies?  I drive my car from home and it took about 10 minutes.  

I walk inside a little nervous about messing something up on the first day and find the owner.

I see the owner inside right at the counter which makes it easier for me to find him and feel at ease.  When he mentions training, I remembered what I talked about during the interview.  John looks about the same age as my parents.  "Yes, I knew about training, but how long do I need to train for?"

I look around the room and notice a big room, but it's quiet except for a few workers and very quiet from what you'd expect with screaming kids.  Not sure how many workers my age, but I am worried about being too bored if I am the only one.

I am caught off guard when John reaches over to me to check my pants size and having him check the inside of my pants and underwear which feels very strange being tilted around like a little boy.  I'm not sure why he didn't just ask instead and find it irritating.  I am also glad that no one was around to watch.

I nod to him confirming my size and he starts laughing and I'm not sure why, but I smile uncomfortably while he rubs my shoulder which causes me to stiffen up.

I didn't realize how close Jackson was to us and get embarrassed that this guy might have noticed everything that happened.  I look over to the guy who Mike is talking to and notice another guy who was attractive and probably always had a date.  He looked strong too which also was intimidating and I nervously put out my hand to shake his and nervously said, "My name is Hurley," very quickly and look away hoping it's not obvious.

I am not sure what I need to get ready for, but look over at the table closest to us.

I find Jackson's comment about putting me over his knee or babysitting me embarrassing as I stand there trying to laugh it off like it's a joke, but hate it coming from another worker who is two years younger and worried about what kind of job I got.  I feel them lift me off the ground onto the table and again, I wonder why they just didn't ask like normal.

When Jackson asks me whether I wants white or designs, that catches my attention.  "I can just wear the tshirt I have on"

I am confused at first when I hear Jackson say he wasn't talking about my tshirt.  Then very quickly, they take my socks and shoes off.  They I watch as they toss them in the trash and they were my favorite pair.  They they remove my pants so I am sitting almost naked right on my first day.  

My face goes red with them making fun of my underwear and my size and I feel like crying.  Especially from Jackson due to the fact he was 18 and knowing he finds it amusing.  "I don't want a job here, I will find another."

I feel my underwear being pulled down and I am totally naked and embarrassed right by these other guys, especially at my age.  It feels so childish as I can't move at all due the baby strap holding me tight and I could kill Jackson and John.

Then I feel a baby wipe going over my penis and balls while I watch.  Then hearing Jackson make a comment about it being really small I wonder if he's lying.  "You are probably way smaller than me anyway."

I looked up as Jackson brought over the underwear that looked like a bigger version of a pair a six year old would wear and I don't want to.  I watch nervously while he slides them up my legs and I can't even kick them off and they feel so childish which makes me start crying with shame.  Then I see him pull out something plastic and he slides them over the top and I don't realize they are locking as he slips the key into his pocket.  Then John tells me to let them know when I have to use the bathroom like a little boy and there is no way I am doing that.  I will just go when I want like normal.  My cheeks are red and I can't believe this is happening at 20.

I watched as someone pulled out a pair of overalls that reminded me of a bigger version of a baby's oshkosh b'gosh.  Then shoes were pulled on my feet and velcroed.  I felt so babyish knowing how I was dressed and worried about what others would think.  That was without them knowing about my undies or plastic pants.  I stood up nervously  and the plastic pants were so noisy that they crinkled with every step just like a baby.  "Please don't make me wear these I plead."  

I sit nervously as John crinkles my plastic pants under my overalls and I feel like such an idiot.  Then Jackson drags me over to a highchair while smiling at me right in a long line of babies and I see some other workers who are guys around my age look over at me.  I try not to make them hear the crinkling as I am fastened in and my feet are strapped down.  As Jackson asks me what I want first, I am thirsty and just say "milk or water."

I sit in the chair while being fed bottle from Jackson with everyone watching while he plugs my nose while feeding me four large bottles with a real baby bottle and get a red face not able to push it away.  This is really embarrassing drinking from a baby bottle with the big around my neck saying "Little Stinker" and I am wishing that I didn't take this job.  "Stop giving me baby bottles," I whine.

I am glad to be done sucking on the rubber tit of the bottle.  Next Jackson grabbed some baby food which I wasn't looking forward to because I had a cousin who tried a bite while babysitting and said it was the worst thing ever.  I get embarrassed while he say's something like an airplane just like a real baby and my cheeks burned red while I sat there helpless.

Not only that, but I hate prunes normally which only made the idea 10 times worse.  I started eating and tried spitting it out due to the foul flavor.  "Quit, this is so disgusting."

I am relieved when Jackson quits feeding me that slop.  I am 20 and should be eating hamburgers instead from Jack in the box or something.  "Get me out of here and let me go home or I will tell my parents."

Then he pats the front of my crotch right there while others watch and it crinkles loud enough for everyone to know what I have on and I look down to avoid eye contact.  Then he walks over to a table and comes back with a plastic bottle filled with something, then tips my head back to start forcing me to drink it with no chances of stopping it.  It tastes really bad like rotten vegetables and I cry "Stop!"

The way he said don't worry, we'll make sure your parents know gave me chills thinking about how bad he could make it for me.  Then he turns on the tv where everyone is gathered and sits my highchair close to them.  Really, Barney?, the worst cartoon in the world with the idiot purple dinosaur.  I can't figure out the popularity.  

Jackson walks away leaving me there while the aftertaste of that medicine still lingers.  After a few minutes I feel the need to poop.  My bladder is full as well and I can't move or get anyone's attention.  I am hoping he comes back soon.  Eventually, despite me trying, I poop myself and feel it totally loading my underwear which feels gross.  Then I start peeing myself and can smell the smell of poop in the air.  I wonder if any of the other kids have noticed, but I am embarrassed knowing that I should have been able to hold it.  Tears start rolling down my face.

I hear a door opening behind me, but can't turn to look facing the tv in the highchair.  Then I hear Jackson's voice pointing out in a mocking tone about me having an accident and I start crying while hiding my face.  I know I shouldn't be having accidents like the babies around me.  Then I notice he turns off the tv and points it out to all the other kids and workers while putting me on the spot and telling everyone about this humiliation.  "Yes," I say reluctantly while he feels my underwear through the plastic pants.

Now I wish I wouldn't have gotten a job at the daycare because both of the guys have been crazy which is how I got into the whole situation.  I am sitting in a highchair with wet and messy underwear and the center of attention making it worse.  I get a confused look on my face when Jackson says a punishment right in front of everybody and I have no clue what he means, but I am very afraid because I can't do anything but let an 18 year old be in charge.

I feel myself being lifted out of the chair and admonished like a toddler while being forced over his knee with a firm hold.  Then I realize how Jackson was going to punish me.  He starts spanking me right there in front of everyone and squishing my mess all over while I cry, "Stop!"

Everyone goes back to watching tv while Jackson goes over to a change table that looked the same as the one they used when I first got there.  He holds the mat down while patting it telling me to get on.  I don't want to get my diaper changed by Jackson right in front of so many people.  "I can change myself in the bathroom."

I cover my face while being set on the table with no privacy and can feel Jackson undoing my overalls and I grown knowing what is next and everyone will see my pooped and wet undies.  I feel so babyish as everyone starts watching the show and even the non-diapered kids know not to have accidents.

I feel the plastic pants being opened and although I am happy about getting cleaned, I really don't want people watching the whole process.  Then the underwear are put into a diaper pail and I am naked again for the second time which makes it worse.  I can feel him wiping my bottom clean and it would be normal if I was 2 instead of 20.  

I am red with embarrassment through the whole process and realize it's my fault which makes it worse.  Then he holds up training pants with a very thick center panel and bright blue leg gathers with Mickey Mouse printed on the front and I go red just imagining wearing it.

After a bit, I feel the training pants pulled up and they feel different from my boxer briefs that I normally wear.  If anyone knew the designs on them, I'd die.  Next he puts mittens on that lock which I hate.  Then the blue plastic pants with teddy bears just like earlier and tops it off with my overalls.  Then I feel him pat my bottom which make a loud crinkle.

Jackson told me to go play and I try to look for a door to leave the room so I can be alone.  The next thing I know he picks me up to ride the rocking horse and it feels awkward.  I am not use to it and also the fact that I can hear the plastic pants crinkle again and I feel babyish again.

I sit there not at interested in continuing on when he leaves and slow down.  Then John enters the room and make a comment about me playing nicely which bugs me, but can't do anything about it.  He also touches my plastic pants to make them crinkle again.

I hear John call Jackson inside and I am hoping it has nothing to do with me.  Then he mentions taking a nap and I say, "I'm not tired."  Then I feel Jackson undoing the strap while I sit wondering what he meant by fully exposed and why Jackson thought it was a big deal for me like I didn't do something right.