LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So....this story is basically a rewrite on a story that got lost in the shuffle a while back on this page. I haven't been on here as much. This story has some parts based on true events, but it's 90% fiction, so it is fiction. I have posted the first chapter on wattpad, so now I'm about to post the first chapter here as well! Enjoy.  Also the first two chapters are short. But I've got the third chapter written out and started the fourth. Just trying to catch up typing wise!

Chapter 1: The Introduction

Everyone thinks I’m the most talented, hard-working person you’d ever meet. But I suppose that’s what people think, not really what I think of myself. Working full-time has it perks, especially with health benefits and 401 k. I have my own place-a one bedroom apartment where I reside, with a two year old rescue spaniel, Mike. To me, it is the perfect dwelling for me and my dog. I, often, am too busy to be in relationships, nor do I worry about them.

Let’s just say it’s not my need, right now.

I am from a life that is considered “standard” for most. I was born in a small town in Red Lake, South Dakota. I ended up moving for school at the University of Illinois in Chicago. Compared to South Dakota’s charm, the city was massive. I, at first earned a job in an office position as a junior business manager, the bottom of the totem. Most graduates would often get that position, sometimes lower. My four year degree in business helped me in that sense. I once had little faith in my abilities, however, once I got used to doing things the “Chicago” way, I began to earn respect.

I could write, lead, promote and work like my life depended on it. And all at a tender age of twenty-four. Then, something happened, I earned a promotion to “upper” management. A lot of the older workers were envious of me, but if I could do the job better or just as well, I could do it, right?  My current pay before moving up was about 32K a year. Which paid the bills and not much else, but to upper management would just over triple my salary to 100 K a year. I’d become practically rich because with the place I was living at, I didn’t need much more than that. Sure, I could’ve got a house or something, but reality was, it was not necessary.  It was after all, just me. But I have a secret.

I don’t know how it started exactly or when, but as a kid, I always seemed to remember the cartoon episodes where the characters were in diapers or dressed as a baby. Those episodes would be my favorite. I didn’t think much of it, but when I would stay with my grandparents I would sneak a couple of diapers. They were a little small on me, so I’d pretend my panties were my “diaper cover.” I didn’t actually use the diapers, but I’d hide them and toss them once done playing baby.

Years passed and for a while, I did not do anything. I decided that maybe this was a thing. A fetish. It didn’t feel sexual for me; I just wanted that feeling again.

One Saturday evening, while on the computer at home, I decided to look up “having a diaper fetish.”

And it was something! There was even a whole website of like-minded people. I wasn’t a freak. I wasn’t alone! I mean there are people with all sorts of fetishes, right? There were many stories, role-play stories, chat rooms and forums, and I created my account with my personal email.

“DLbusinesspal.”

It was obscure. And a DL is a diaper lover. But it can be sexual, but they typically go mainly for the diapers. That’s how I started.

I, then decided to order some diapers. I discovered an advertisement for some adult baby diapers. Absorbent, adorable and eighty bucks a case. Contained 50 diapers. I could not wait to put a “real” diaper on me. I ordered two-day shipping.  The only diapers I could get at stores (which I had) were the pull up type diapers that would leak after one wetting and I’d have to change it.

As expected, they showed up. They were in big, plain, brown box and no one would know what they were unless they opened the box. Of course, at work, I would not wear them.

It was the weekend and it was the first day of my “baby girl” life.  I had also ordered a pair of white plastic panties that would protect me from leaking. I soon learned that I wanted to be more of a baby-with the bottles, pacifiers, and little baby outfits while at home. I ended up ordering a pink, satin baby doll nightie. It was very comfortable and quite baggy in the bust area, which made me look less endowed. I had a decent sized chest, but you wouldn’t know it when I tried on the outfit to make sure it fit.  I needed this, because I wanted to be less of a mature adult. I do that at work. I wanted to be “me.”

And so it began!

First, I laid out the outfit, the dress, the bonnet, and a pair of socks to keep me warm at night. And the plastic panties. I made a note to buy some booties and maybe a pair of frilly rhumba panties on Friday.

I decided I would enjoy each moment of it.  It was time for my regression. Even though I was an adult in normal life.

First, I got undressed, and I showered. I had bought baby shampoo and wash and lotion. After I showered, I decided during “baby time” I’d only use baby shampoo. I hadn’t thought much of it and I dried myself off, blow dried my hair and headed to my room to dress.

I opened up the printed white thick diaper. It smelled so much like a baby diaper and I smelled it. Smelled like the plastic of a baby diaper. I then put the cream on and powder-then I opened the diaper and set it up. I sat down on the diaper and it felt like a cushiony pillow on my butt.  I pulled up and taped it on. Then, came the plastic panties. They were snug in the leg area, but I guess it’d they’d prevent leaks. For me.  That was my name.

Next came the socks and the dress. I clipped the binky on my dress (for now) and tied the bonnet on my chin. I was done. I was now a baby girl. An eighteen month old baby girl. The only thing I was missing was a caretaker and maybe I’d find that eventually. Maybe.

For now I’d have to make my own baby meals, bottles and so on. I just realized-would I use my diaper for both? I decided just for one until later on. I made myself a baba and put on a Disney movie to watch. While I drank the baba, I watched the movie. And the end of the baba, I was falling asleep. I heard a voice in my head say,

“Sweet baby girl…”

Several hours later, at four a.m., I awoke. The TV was still on and I had to use to pee and I was thirsty again. I made a new baba and fell back asleep. It was my day off and I could enjoy it.

The next morning, I woke up with a soaked pamper. I removed the plastic panties and wiped myself down and changed myself. And this would just be the beginning…..

Chapter two: The “Others”

I started to develop in time as more as an AB or adult baby than a DL (diaper lover). My web name could not be changed- so I had to leave it as is. I'd chat with a few, and there were some local to Chicago. The first group of people I chatted with were other abs or dls. Occasionally, I'd chat with a mommy or a daddy.

Some of them wondered how a “young” woman found her way here. But that didn't matter. I ended up finding a local AB/DL and he was friends with another one in the area. I found myself seeeing a baby girl side to me, but I was shy. The guy was a nice guy, was on the “fluffy” side, not unlike me, so no judgement there, but I wasn't into him romantically. He wanted me to be more interested in him, but I wasn't. He kissed me a few times, but I just could not pretend.

One day he told me on the way home,

You're very rude and cold.”

I was shocked that someone would say that and I did apologize for not coming off “warmer and friendly” but if I was rude, I certainly did not mean it on purpose. I decided from then on, I'd play up the sweet baby girl side more than ever. I knew I couldn't pretend to like someone if I wasn't into them. On facebook, I chatted with others as well, and played online baby, but I was able to take care of myself as both a baby girl and an adult.

I had to deal with so much while at work, and I ended up taking a break from baby time. For six months, I seemed to be working non-stop. My days off were spent sleeping and doing housework. I never thought I'd enjoy life again, but I'd make more discoveries.

Chapter three: The Store and The Daddy

I don't know how it happened, but I wondered if there'd ever be a fetish store for ab/dl. There was a few celebrities who showed interesting concepts in this fetish.

But then it happened, an adult baby store opened. It was about half an hour from where I stayed at and on my day off, I planned on checking it out. They also had an online store, but I was glad that I lived close enough. I could sure use some time as a baby girl. I still had diapers but I wanted to, buy some as well. Maybe even a few outfits, but today was shaping up to be an interesting day. I was in the office and it was about noon. Almost my lunchtime. One of the main bosses announced to me,

You just made your ten thousandth sale!”

Oh-I haven't kept track. Just doing my job.”

Well, as you know, this company does offer incentives. You are one of our top three sellers in our upper management. In three and half years. You've also earned two weeks' vacation, paid. So finish up whatever needs to be done and you're free to go for the next two weeks. I know we thrive on hard-working individuals, but you have been working too hard. I am about to take a vacation, too..been a busy season.”

I was shocked. But I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I went to my car, made a withdrawal from the bank, had a quick lunch at my favorite bistro and then I drove to the “store.”

I still was dressed in my suit and flats. I hardly wore heels because, often, I was running around the office. Since my promotion, I didn't do as much running as before, but I still had jobs to do and people to see.

Arriving, I parked in the back and entered from the side entrance. I noticed a sign that said, nursery, with an arrow pointed in the direction towards the nursery. There was a bathroom that said,

No Babies Allowed!”

The back of the store had various items-blankets, pacifiers, changing mats, inflatable and wooden cribs for sale in boxes. On the right side were several types of plastic pants, rhumba panties, baby bonnet, mitten, and booties and baby shoes. Across the way were several “baby outfits.” T-shirts with cute details, onesies, rompers, pajama onesies, and baby dresses. Then, the piece de resistance. The diapers had sizes from small to x-large. I was usually a medium, sometimes a large if it ran small on me. They had printed ones like the ones I already used before, plain white ones, pink one with princess designs and even a black one. They looked kind of hot, but why would a baby girl or boy wear black diapers? Who knew?

I heard a friendly voice say,

Can I help you, miss?”

She seemed slightly intimdated by me, maybe it was the suit. But I responded,

Just came by to check it out, been meaning to come, but there is so much to buy here.”

Well, it's been open a few months now. Where do you live?”

I live in Chicago.”

That's not bad-at least you're not from out of state.”

Yeah-do you have a small shopping bag I can shop with?”

Sure,” she responded. She hands me a bag and I began shopping. I first decided to pick out some diapers-the whites, printed, the pink ones or the crazy black ones?

I think you should go with the printed and the pink ones.”

I turn and say,

You think so?”

At first, I thought it was one of the workers responding to my input, but turns out, this store had another customer. He wore a black button down shirt, black slacks and dress shoes. He had bright green eyes, light brown hair and he seemed very kind in the face. He looked like he just got off work, too or at least, an interview. But something was there. He had a presence that made me want to back away, act childish and gave me a look that only a parent would give to his child. He made me feel weird, even though I wasn't doing anything wrong. He made me feel like I needed to listen to my elders. He could be that much older than me, could he?

I think you should. The pink ones are perfect for a baby girl and printed are neutral. The black one, don't seem to suit you currently. Are you buying a case or just a bag?”

Can you buy cases here?”

Just grab one of those labels there and it'll be scanned and they'll pick one out and carry it out to your car.”

Wow...that's different.”

Was he a baby or a Daddy?

What brought you here?”

Wanted to see what this place was all about.”

Do you wear, Mr....?”

My name is Jason Micheals, and to answer your question, no I do not wear the diapers. I am a Daddy or a caretaker, depending on the situation.”

I think anyone is lucky to have you, then. If your looking to buy stuff for a baby, anyways.”

I currently don't have anyone. My last baby decided to leave me.”

Sorry....”

Oh, don't be sorry, baby girl. It's not your issue. In fact, it's nice to see another baby girl around here. Haven't seen any in awhile.”

Believe me, we are around, but I haven't connected with anyone around here that I have met.”

Why?”

I come off rude and cold, supposedly.”

They probably didn't get to know you first. They didn't try to get to know, the sweet baby girl, underneath the suit that you wear.”
“Excuse me?”

You and I both seem to be very busy people. Both work a lot and hardly have any time for ourselves. But somehow, this work life, isn't you. It works for me, but not really for you. How you survive, I do not know but maybe it's simply adaptation.”

I'm one of the best at my job. I just earned a two week vacation as part of an incentive.”

Nothing wrong with that. But deep down, this isn't you. Being here, is you.”

Where are you from?”

I live in Portland but I'm working here in Chicago. However, I'm never in Portland anymore. The company puts me up in nice large studio apartment because the company has grown a lot in the past few years.”

Oh..I recently moved up to upper management from being a junior worker. I showed them.”

So you do work and take care of your needs. No boyfriends or anything like that?”

I shook my head.

How about I help you get what you need, baby girl? So you can enjoy your vacation at ease.”

What do you recommend?”

First things first, you obviously need diapers, which we already established. What about plastic pants? Can't have leaks now.”

I have a couple of pairs at home, but these here are a lot nicer.”

I think you get three more pairs. So you'll have five pairs in total. In case one tears or something.”

I picked out a pink pair, a yellow pair and another white pair, and decided on a pair of rhumba panties as well with the lining.

I wandering off to the outfit section and decided on two outfits-a pink onesie and a pink and a yellow bubble romper with frills on the bum. I was starting to feel more and more excited and a rush of energy flowed right through me. I felt weird. I learned I could customize my onesie for $10 more with my name on it. Then, I realized what my baby name would be. Sunshine. Baby Sunshine.

I said out loud,

Baby Sunshine is what I want to be called as a baby girl. I really never used anything before, but it came to me.”

That's a cute name. It suits you better than whatever you are called at work.”

I don't care for my given name, anyways.”

Everyone has a name like that.”

He, then said,

You seem intimidated by me. Is it because I talk to you and am trying to help you?”

No....just surprised someone is taking time out of their day to talk to someone like me.”

Stop....stop...no....all babies need supervision and you were alone. And I can help you. You seem out of it, lost even. Overwhelmed by everything here.”
“Okay.”

What else do you need? They don't sell baby food or baby powder here (yet), but they will eventually. But they do sell the bottles, pacis and wipes you will need when you do get changed.”

He pointed to the bottles and pacis and said,

Go on, pick something!”

He gave me an order and it was easy to follow it. It was natural for me to obey him. I didn't know why.

I picked out a pink baba, bottle and a pink paci. Jason ended up getting the wipes, changing mat, a pink fuzzy blanket and diaper bag. He hands them to me and says,

You're good to go, Baby Sunshine.”

I...think so....” I say quietly.

I don't know what happens next or why it did. But the anticipation of being a baby girl was slowly taking hold of me. I felt funny. As I paid for my stuff, I felt a trickle down my legs.

Baby Sunshine, what's wrong?” Jason asked.

Ummm...I think...I'm......”

Then, a release of urine came down on me. My skirt was visibly wet and my tights and underwear were soaked.

Oh my God, what's wrong with me? I damaged my designer suit and brand new tights. Fuck.......then it all went black......

Jason POV

I looked down at her. She had passed out. The poor baby girl. Why was she alone? I had no one, now and maybe she could be my baby girl. But I had to help her first. Shopping was easy for me. I knew what had to be done and now I knew what it was. I somehow had the affect on baby girls like her. She may have been a strong minded worker, but she really is just a baby girl under that suit.

I called out,

Ma'am! We got a baby girl that needs help. Is any of the nursery rooms available for use?”

Yes, but they are a hundred an hour.”

I can handle that.”

The clerk nodded and ran my card as fast as she could. She opened up a door and I led Baby Sunshine to the changing table. The rate I paid for per hour, I could use the diapers, toys, crib and the rest of the nursery.

Which outfit should I put her in?” I asked.

Not sure, sir. But she didn't buy anything besides the rompers and the onesies.”

It's cold out....maybe put her in a sleeper?”

She didn't buy one though.”

Don't worry. I got it. Bring that yellow and pink one over there. And a pair of mittens. I think in her shopping bag she has her pacifer in it too.”

Okay.”

I gaze down at her and I realize she is my baby now. Though she would not know it for a while. Well, well, well, this is surprising that you are so mature, yet an accident has happened in front of me. You need lots of care and I can do that for you.

After putting her on the changing table, I remove her skirt and tights and underwear first. They are soaked. Tsk, tsk, little girl. I throw them away. Chances are she doesn't need this suit anyways. Then, the jacket and blouse and bra went.

Pretty baby girl. I saw the light in your eyes was very kind. Pure. It seems you've always taken care of yourself but no one does it for you. I will, I will. Her nude body was beautiful, light skinned, hardly a tan, except on her arms.

I wiped her quickly and the lavender wipes helped with the urine smell. I went to the diaper shelves and chose a big, pink, cloth diaper and big safety pins to pin her in. Her body looked more babyish with just the diaper on and wouldn't mind her in just that and her plastic pants. But it gets cold outside and inside the nursery sometimes, so better try and keep her warm.

Bet that feels better now, baby girl.”

I dressed her in her sleeper and mittens and led her to the adult crib. I strapped a pacifier in her mouth to help her sleep better and she was sound asleep. Work must've gotten to her..

Baby Sunshine, you will be my baby girl. You already have it in you and you don't even know me.”

• Like 1

Chapter four:  The first time

A couple hours passed. I opened my eyes and raised my head slightly. Where was I? I remember shopping, paying for my stuff, and it was all a blur after that.

I, then, discovered I had a pacifer in my mouth. I tried spitting it out but it was strapped in. I sat up and felt a warmth on me. I was wearing a soft pink sleeper. I felt the mittens and the padding between my legs. I was wearing a thick diaper. Who diapered me and why?

I started to whine and whimper. I wanted to know why I was in the nursery and why I fell asleep. However, I was feeling oddly relaxed, too. That, I....

I whined louder.

Just then, Jason said,

“Look who finally decided to wake up.”

I just nodded.

The clerk said,

“It's about closing time and we all have to go.”

“Yes, yes of course,” Jason replied quickly.

He opened up the crib and said,

“C'mon,baby girl. Come with me.”

He removed the paci from my mouth, but still kept clipped to my sleeper.

I blurted out,

“What about my car? The stuff I bought? My clothes? And my purse? Did you steal it? I want it back!”

“Silly girl...of course you have your car. It's right where you left it. And why would I steal your purse? Didn't you learn any manners, Baby Sunshine. Nice little girls learn to say please.”

“Please, can I have my purse, clothes and stuff I bought, please?”

“Your purse is right there. And the stuff has been loaded to your car. As for your suit, it was tossed. You wet yourself and had an accident, baby girl.”

“Why?”

“You just did, for some reason. I rented the nursery for a few hours so you could rest and I could change and dress you into something more comfortable.”

“A sleeper and diapers?”

“You are a baby girl. And you'll be fine. Can you drive home at least?”

“Like this? People will laugh at me.”

“I'm sure you'll be fine, Baby Sunshine. They see baby girls and baby boys come to this place all the time. And your diaper is covered so you should be fine.”

“Okay....can I go now?”

“Sure, sure, Baby Sunshine. Behave yourself. Do you have a phone number?”

“Um...I'm not sure about that.”

“Well, maybe we can do dinner tomorrow or Friday. You're not working for two weeks. So you can enjoy yourself.”

“Okay....we can go Friday.”

Jason's POV

I was taking her out to dinner and I didn't know what to say. We agreed on Olive Garden and that I would pick her up at 6:30 pm. I usually could drive fine, but sometime the drivers for work took me wherever I needed to go. I wanted to give them the night off, but it worked out because my driver needed the extra hours, anyway. I didn't know what to say to her. How was she, really, out of the baby girl world? I didn't know.

I called her and said,

“Do you need anything for tonight?”

“Not that I know of, why?”

“Are you coming to dinner as an adult or as Baby Sunshine?”

“Umm.....yeah...I don't know about making that public.”

“Trust me, it's not that bad and it's not like anyone knows us by name around here. Chicago is a large city.”

“Just in case. I'm gonna dress decent. Not too dressed up, not too casual.”

Arriving at her apartment complex, I realized, she lived a semi-normal lifestyle when she wasn't playing baby or working. She lived in an unassuming way, even though she could live in a better dwelling.

She was dressed in a black and white dress, with black flats and her hair was pulled back in a bun. This was her out of her “baby life.” She was still beautiful, but it wasn't  her.

I asked, on the way to the restraunt,

“Why do you put on this act?”

“What act?”

“The 'I'm so mature adult' act. You aren't acting like yourself here.”

“Jason, listen, I have to work a normal life. I can't just play baby every single moment.”

“Would you, though? Would you be a baby girl forever?”

“You know, I'd love that, but it's not realistic. I have to work, support myself. My car and my bills.”

“But you live in a studio and you deserve better!”

“My place is fine for me. I live alone, with my rescue dog. There is no reason for me to spend more money on a place I don't need.”

“But what about the baby stuff? What if you wanted to build your own nursery and so on?”

“That is so much money and I can afford that but my apartment won't accommodate especially after

I have my stuff and my furniture.”

“What if told you, you could live your dream?”

“As a baby girl? It's not gonna happen. But thank you.”

“You know, I thought you were different than most baby girls I've met. Maybe had a hunch about you. But maybe I was wrong.”

“Am I just another person to you? Because I sure as hell don't have time for that.”

“Baby Sunshine,” I say, “Come on. You know you want this. Stop fighting who you really are. Let's enjoy dinner and think about it.”

Dinner was quiet for a bit. After dinner, Sunshine wanted dessert. Chocolate. Don't like the sound of that.

She had eaten two plates of pasta, cheese sticks and chocolate cake for dessert. She was a hungry baby girl.

After dinner, I said,

“Do you want to go to my place?”

Sunshine responded,

“I guess we could go. Do I need anything?”

“I think you should pack a change of clothes and get comfortable.”

On the way home, I put on the soft music that would trigger her baby side again. I just had to say her name and call her baby girl and she would be my baby girl.

I drove her to her apartment first. I said,

“Baby Sunshine, go get comfy and I'll be waiting.”

Sunshine POV

I walked into my apartment. I first packed a few pairs of panties and regular clothes. But then, I stopped. I decided to pack a pack of diapers (both printed and pink ones), the sleeper, the mittens, a couple of outfits, plastic panties and other stuff I might need if we did get a chance to play baby. Jason was starting to piss me off sometimes because I didn't know what he wanted from me. I wanted this, but I didn’t know what to think of it.

He knocked on my door and said,

“Baby Sunshine, are you okay?”

I yelled,

“I’m fine. I’m coming.”

I had changed into a pair of sweats and t-shirt, but I decided to hurry up.

I had packed my diaper bag and a small suitcase. He said,

“So the baby girl decide to bring her baby stuff, just in case.”

“Jason, I do like being a baby girl, but I hardly know you and while you seem very nice, I don’t want to make the mistake of being open to someone who will later judge me.”

“I understand, baby girl, but you don’t need to worry about that.”

I nod. He helps me carry my stuff in the car and we head off.

On the ride, I felt an urge to use the restroom. At first, I thought it was pee, but wasn’t sure. But then, I started to pass gas.

“What’s wrong, Baby Sunshine?”

“I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Can you hold it? We should be there at my place in about twenty minutes…”

“I’ll try.”

Jason POV

The poor baby should’ve put a diaper on. She needs to go bathroom. Maybe she’ll hold it.

She said,

“I really need to go.”

We continued to drive and she started to squirm in her seat.

“We have about five minutes, can you try to hold out a bit more?
            I could tell she really needed to go.

Sunshine POV

My stomach had a cramp coming in. I was passing gas non-stop. Gross. 

“Yuck!” I said to myself.

We arrived at our destination, but then felt it crown, and I released the poop. I could not hold it anymore.

“Um….I made a poopie!” I blurted out.

“Baby Sunshine, you silly girl. Couldn’t hold it now.”

I suddenly felt bad. Like I deserved to be punished. Was I bad? It was an accident.

“Well, I’ll bring your stuff. You are going to need a shower. Maybe if you want, I could give you a bubble bath after you’ve cleaned yourself.”

“I haven’t had that in years.”
“C’mon, Baby Sunshine-you clean yourself up, or you need help?”

A part of me said, “Let him help you.”

“Don’t,” another voice said.

Then, it happened. It just slipped out.

“Daddy, can you pwease take care of me?”

At first, he gave me a look and had sort of calm, soft reaction,

“Does my baby girl want to get cleaned up?”

I nodded yes.

• Like 1

This wasn’t bad by any means. But I really think you need to slow down and flesh things out much more. At the start of the story inn practically the first paragraph we went from a girl growing up in South Dakota to an upper level sales manager in some business. Give us some more. Build the story and work it to the point where daddy is taking care of her. How realistic is it to think that any girl is going to be okay with a guy she just met putting her in a diaper. Not ever a hooker working the streets would allow that to happen right after she meets you. Spelling and grammar are good you just need to build the story. I will be looking for more. 

On 28/03/2018 at 2:21 AM, DLcollegegirl said:

what do you mean?

I think babytom2 felt that the story had taken an odd turn into behaviour that absolutely would not be acceptable in real life.

The story is clearly close to your heart, so I hate to see it attracting comments that might put you off from continuing it. But maybe you could do an “it was all a dream” thing here, have her think through why she had such a dream and maybe gain a buddy in the sales assistant?

Author note:

I have written chapters five and six. And started on seven. I will say that there are stories that go right into it, while I did that to an extent, Sunshine was already into the fetish before she met Jason. It wasn't forced on her. However, the reason why it's not "realistic" is because it's still fantasy. Most stories like this are unless it is autobiographical. While there are small bits that are, 95 percent is fiction. There is also other things Jason is into besides ab/dl, but Sunshine's focus is that she learns to embrace it more. 

13 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

I think babytom2 felt that the story had taken an odd turn into behaviour that absolutely would not be acceptable in real life.

The story is clearly close to your heart, so I hate to see it attracting comments that might put you off from continuing it. But maybe you could do an “it was all a dream” thing here, have her think through why she had such a dream and maybe gain a buddy in the sales assistant?

I thank you for that, but a few comments have sort of discouraged me. I, by no means, is claiming that it is realistic. 

Sorry about the weird large type in my last comment: I rearranged the sentence with copy & paste and the font size got changed.

Yes it’s fantasy and yes, you should write the story the way you want to. I just meant to say it seemed to be starting out realistic and then took a very sudden turn and that might be what provoked the comments.

i hope you get past the discouragement, you clearly know what your characters want and you shouldn’t let the comments here put you off making that happen for them.

Ah!  You stopped writing the story!  

Just because one person or two didn't like the turn it took... that doesn't mean the rest of us don't want to read about it.

I caught that it was a little fast paced, and I did expect it to be explained a little more, why she suddenly went along with the kidnapping scenario as it seemed to turn into, but that didn't mean I'd stop reading it just because you had other ideas and didn't explain it.  And it wasn't kidnapping, really, because she agreed on the date and then on meeting him at his house, and he had already done creepy things before that... so it was expected that he was going to start treating her like a child the minute he got her to his place... for me, anyway.

On 4/7/2018 at 10:51 PM, Ishigreensa said:

Ah!  You stopped writing the story!  

Just because one person or two didn't like the turn it took... that doesn't mean the rest of us don't want to read about it.

I caught that it was a little fast paced, and I did expect it to be explained a little more, why she suddenly went along with the kidnapping scenario as it seemed to turn into, but that didn't mean I'd stop reading it just because you had other ideas and didn't explain it.  And it wasn't kidnapping, really, because she agreed on the date and then on meeting him at his house, and he had already done creepy things before that... so it was expected that he was going to start treating her like a child the minute he got her to his place... for me, anyway.

I actually did not stop writing  the story, as you've said, she was not kidnapped. She ended up going on a date with after the "first accident" and he also had been a Daddy previously. And she has another accident (kind of predicable in the realm of abdl fiction/happens all the time) in the next chapter there will be more a discussion of what will happen...and you will find out the connection between Jason and Sunshine. There will be a chapter about Jason briefly but his life story will not be the focal point of the story. That would be an interesting prequel. I have not been able to type up the chapters due to work and not being at a computer, but it's coming. 

Chapter 5: The Discussion

“Is that what you want, Baby Sunshine?”

“I…just want to be babied. I’ve never had anyone that would do it, but I do feel bad about the accidents.”

“It is perfectly fine for you to have accidents, especially if you are a baby girl. You aren’t fully potty trained.”
            He led me to the shower and rinse me and washed my boy, my messy butt (ew), and my hair. I had never felt so clean before after having my messy accident. This was why I didn’t mess with I did wear. It was just a pain to clean up. Jason and I decided that for tonight, there’d be no bubble bath and I was fine with that. Maybe another day. There was always tomorrow.

Jason pulled out the diapers and one of my baby nighties, booties, and my pacifier. He led me to his room, and laid me down on his bed. He had told me before that he had a studio, not a two-bedroom townhome. It was bigger than it looked, too.

“This is not a studio,” I said.

“No, but I did not want to intimidate you but this place is only a two bedroom townhouse, though we could build more in here, if we wanted to.”
            He powdered me and then put cream on my chest and body. A baby lotion with a lavender smell. It smelt very sweet and relaxing and was meant to help me sleep. Would it make me fall asleep? I had no idea. Next, he taped one of the pink diapers on me. When I sat up, it made a distinct crinkle and he smiled at that. Then, he put a pair of rumba panties with a plastic lining-and it would prevent leaks. Even though these diapers us thick, I figured just in case.  Finally came the nightie and the booties. I was comfortable and ready for bed. Jason asked me if I wanted some hot chocolate, while he made coffee. I knew he wasn’t going to ask me if I wanted coffee, but I didn’t like it anyway. We would talk over our plans as a baby girl and maybe daddy. I sat on his couch and waited patiently. I had my throw blanket with me because I got cold fairly quickly. He brought my hot chocolate in a pink mug and he had a coffee mug.

I asked,

“Do you work tomorrow?”

“Actually I’m off. But we have to talk about this, and what we are going to do, baby girl.”

“What do you want from me?”

“Well, baby girl, I want you to embrace this side of you. Obviously, you want this or you wouldn’t have been at that store. You are a baby girl and you need someone to care for you. Have you always been taking care of yourself on your own?”

“Yes, my family threw me out when I was eighteen. So, I went to college, graduated, moved out of state, and have been working ever since. It’s just been me and my dog, lately.”

“And you just have put in so much work. How’d you make the discovery of being a baby girl?”

“I guess it’s always been a part of me, until one day, I was curious and discovered that I wasn’t the only one like me. I thought I was weird, till I discovered I wasn’t alone. But it’s not really public for me.”

“There’s way to make it public and no one at work will ever know it. Or any of your friends and family.”

“My luck with hanging around other ‘babies’ hasn’t been good either.”

“Oh, I’m sure you just haven’t spent time with the right people. I had a baby girl once-and she just didn’t want to let things go naturally.”

“So, what’s your story?”

“Been through a lot in my life before I found my career. Now I work and if time permits, I’ll enjoy what time I do have off. I get days off, my dear, but a lot more when March rolls around.”

“It’s barely January,” I replied.

“Yes, and this winter has been busy but last month has been slow, due to holidays. But delays in some cases drive people crazy. Sometimes I have to go and ship it off.”

“As upper management-you still do that?”

“Sometimes. Turnover for entry-level positions is high and sometimes we are understaffed in the office.”

‘I know, when I was a junior business partner, they saw many people go in my company. I moved up mainly because of my education.”

“Business?”

“Yup. I do a lot, still. And I may have to train a few juniors when I get back to work.”

“Company does reward work, though. Work hard, play hard. That’s what I believe.”

“Yeah, I see it everyday.”

“You think I could be one of the best.”

“I’m sure, but it’s not you. You need to calm down.”

“What do you mean?”

“You live to work. But you’re not happy. You miss being free. That’s why you’re a baby girl. It relaxes you, even know, even though you are talking like an adult, you’re calmer and more relaxed.”

“I suppose I am,” I respond.

“Baby Sunshine,” he responds, “I want you lay down and relax….relax your mind, your soul-you are on vacation. On a beach paradise…feel the water flow. Let that settle you down.”

I lay on the couch, calmly. I was feeling sleepy and relaxed.

“Close your eyes…and just sleep. Let it flow out….you are a baby girl. My baby girl, Baby Sunshine and you will become the baby I want you to be.”

I slowly was falling asleep, to the sound of his voice.

Jason POV

“My baby girl, you do want this or you’d never be so brave to tell me anything. Now of course, my voice is what will calm you. You will relax and be you. When you’re with me, you will have the urge to use the bathroom like a baby-and hope that you are diapered. And I want you to be my baby girl. Only mine. I don’t have any others, and I will treat you like the princess you are. I have a few rules, like any other Daddy would.

1)      As a baby girl, you will always call me Daddy. (I won’t respond to anything else)

2)      Usually if I address you more than once as “Baby Sunshine” or “baby girl” you’ll know how to address me. Otherwise, you will address me normally.

3)      You will use your diapers for everything.

4)      I will change you no matter what.

5)      You will eat what I give you. Whether it’s baby food and adult food.

6)      Enjoy your time. Be happy with your freedom.

7)      If you disobey me, you will be punished accordingly.

8)      Punishments depend on the severity of misbehavior.

9)      With the exception of work, you will be a baby girl, if the situation allows it.

She was sound asleep, so peaceful, so calm. I placed a pacifier in her mouth and covered her up better under the blanket in the couch.

Good baby girl.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Chapter 6: His Story

Jason POV

I had a long day today and my baby was resting comfortably on the couch. Since it was barely ten-thirty p.m, I put some log in the fireplaces and began to think. I thought about my life, my new baby girl and became immersed in my thoughts.

I never had it easy. At four years old, I was adopted. My adoptive mother was a good person, but she didn’t know much of me before my adoption. I don’t remember much except I was born in a small town in California. The California adoption center put me in foster care. They told me that my biological mother was shot but I didn’t know much about it, then. You see, how could a young child understand that? Not much a story when you omit out the details. Later when I was older, I learned my biological mother, she was murdered. I know very little of my biological family. After being adopted, I was doing well til I turned thirteen. My adoptive mother wasn’t a rich woman, but she made enough and we were well off. However, she met a man, a man who did not like me at all.

One night, he stabbed me in the leg and  blood gushed. He threatened to kill my stepmother if I said anything. Even though that was his fiancée. That night at sixteen years old, I packed up my room, yes even with an injured leg, and left in my car. For three days, I slept in my car, and one of my friends discovered that. I explained what had happened and he could not believe it. At the time, I considered dropping out of school and my friend’s mom told me to work only part-time while in school. That school came first and that I should attend college. But after that plan, I would never see my family again. And I did go to school and graduated and went to college, I received my degree in Business communication and a graduated from college and found a job. Originally, I was hired to be a finance assistance, but in a couple of years, I moved up as a program director. I’ve worked for my company for six years at that point at the tender age of twenty-eight. I knew what I had to do.

But my skills were unmatched and I originally lived in Portland, Oregon, where the company got it’s start. But the Chicago office had grown. I began my journey of working, I also started training junior associates. Then, I realized something. Three years ago, I had met her before. She was younger, then. Less mature. She had developed well. Sunshine had been one of my training classes for training. I remember her now, she was shy, awkward but brilliant. And in time, she would be a leader. I knew it and then she bedcame a part of upper management.

I first saw her when I trained her. She looked eighteen, maybe younger, but she, at the time, had received her degree. In fact, she had been in my 2nd class. I only spoke to her in the class, but I ended up never seeing her after training. Between the Portland and Chicago building. I believe I saw her at a company meeting once-a convention. But by then, she had moved up. Almost three years. Can’t believe she’s twenty-five now. She looked so young, but she’s developed a maturity. There’s a chance ‘d see her at the office, but now that I’ve seen her in person-she’s not the same.

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

Hi everyone since I no.longer.hve my own computer, I've been typing each chapter individually but I have gotten.to post on Wattpad. Due to using.librry computers. I have chapters seven to eleven. Chapter twelve is written but not typed yet. Working on writing thirteen. I did take a break but I'm back.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/142506168-baby-sunshine

Here's the link. I'll write update here when there's updates. Comment if you want

12 hours ago, babymikeyus said:

Are you going to post the updates here also or just to wettpad

I'm not ble to post the updates on here because I don't have ccess to my own computer. The public library marks the website as inappropriate and I'm not able to access the website when I try to post the story. I originally started off postingon both when I had access to a computer that wasn't blocking the site.so now all chapters and updates are being done through Wattpad.a lot more has been added since I started this thread I don't have control over that as I don't have my own computer. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well thank you for the updates but im not a big fan of wettpad because if i really like a story i like to copy and paste it so i can read it anytime i desire and wettpad will not let readers do that

Two good chapters. I liked the background information. It helps ground the characters some more and allows me to associate more with them. I will be looking forward to reading more of this story. 

• 8 months later...

Hello all I have written the full Baby Sunshine story on wattpad. I also have started a.sequel called "While Daddy's Away" (which takes place 3 months after Baby Sunshine. Also an in between story (meant to be comic relief) "Where are my binkies?" They are on my wattpad page. 

Here is the Full stories as posted on wattpad. Yes the first six.chapters are the same but the rest is new. This is how much as of my last update on Wattpad

babysunshinefullseriesasof222.docx