LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How was your first time in a diaper?

My first diaper I put on, I put on backwards when I was 8 or 9, I remember pooping in it and immediately regretting it after realizing how much it stunk, (My mom and big sister where home too) so I took it off and dumped the contents in the toilet before putting on a second one, properly this time. Side note that same day I wore one under my clothes out on the trampoline in my backyard, but I was too self-conscious to actually jump, so I just sat down and watched birds as it would be too suspicious if I just went right back inside having only just gone out. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Though my first time was in my pubescent years, it wasn’t a sexual thing. To be honest, it was kinda magical. There’s just something about feeling that level of comfort and security of wearing a diaper (or pull ups, in my case) for the first time in years that you just can’t beat. I don’t want to say it was the perfect feeling, but it couldn’t have been too far off from that.

I am now semi-retired but have had a long standing interest in diapers and plastic pants. When I was about 12-14 I was playing at a friends house and went inside to use the bathroom. I remember seeing a pair of rubber pants hanging in the shower. I felt them and was immediately attracted to them. When I returned to play, I asked my friend about the rubber pants. He told me that once in awhile he had wet the bed and his Mom made him wear rubber pants to bed with a diaper at night. Subsequent visits increased my desire for diapers and rubber pants so much that ZI purposely wet my pants one day hoping my Mom would make me wear rubber pants. No such luck. My Mom was so understanding. Even after a few wettings, she just consoled me and asked I not do it again.

As I grew up I would always walk by the baby section in stores and feel the plastic pants on the shelf. I would look at Sears and J.C. Penny catalogs and get aroused by the description and pictures of plastic pants. Masturbation became a given each time I would see/feel plastic pants. This interest became stronger as life went on. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to handle it very well. After reading hundreds of stories about adults being forced in to diapers and plastic pants through regression, I ordered some plastic pants online and found them very satisfying to have close by when nobody was around. As time went on, the internet became more robust and I would see pretty girls in diapers and plastic pants. I read stories of others that were either DL's or AB's and became even more interested. I remember attempting to introduce my wife at the time to diaper play and should called me several names I won't mention. Needless to say, I was shut down from further activity along the ABDL line.

As it turned out, we divorced and now I lived alone. I began experimenting. I bought many kinds of plastic pants. Pull-on, snaps, PVC, etc. I would wear them over my underwear at night. Than one day I bought some disposable diapers and put the plastic pants over them at night. Each and every time I would get aroused. The attraction finally grew until I began experimenting to see how much each type of diaper would hold, confirming for me the plastic pants were very justifiable! lol

I now knew that I was a DL, but interested in the AB side as well. At one point I found a Adult Baby Nursery in Florida and decide to go for it. What a great experience!!!! I began regression that had been bottled up and REALLY enjoyed the Sitter changing my diaper and putting on fresh plastic pants with baby powder and such.

As I sit here and write, I am in a wet disposable diaper with blue plastic pants wishing I could find a lady in my life to share such wonder experiences. However, reality is such that at my age it most likely  won't happen. So DD serves as somewhat of a help supporting my desire and keeping me from thinking I am a freak. This week, I may just wear a diaper and plastic pants under my jeans when I go to the grocery. Baby steps, eh?

I had mixed emotions about wearing diapers as an adult.  I gad a lot of bad memories of wearing diapers as an older child and having to keep a change of clothes with the school nurse.  The feel of a modern disposable diaper was very different from what I remember as a child.  Technically, they are a much better product and I feel much more confident now about not wetting my pajamas and bed at night.  Also I can wear them during the day.  That first night back I felt really down about it but now I wouldn’t go without.

• 2 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:21 AM, Firzen said:

My first diaper ever was a sample of Tena Pants Plus. I got them myself from pharmacy when I was about 17 years old, and behaviour of pharmacy staff was absolutely horrible :D  They asked questions, etc.. But eventually I got my sample and escaped from pharmacy. I have been incredibly excited. When the air was clear at home, I finally put them on. It was very sexual for me. I felt incredibly naughty and happy at same time. :D  I did expect something more at that time - I wasn't satisfied with absorbency. Complete revelation came after some time when I got my first pack of diapers, which was Abena Abri Form M4. After that, I have always loved diapers. :D

Your story sound very similar to mine. I first bought disposable diapers in a superstore fiew months ago. I was very excited and enjoyed it too as soon I put on one, but then I quickly get used to them… Now I'm having a period without diapers at all, but I'm going to order my first pack of Abena M4 soon and I feel very excited about that, I'm pretty sure it will be a revelation as it was for you!

Just wondering, how did you get the Abena?