LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How was your first time in a diaper?

I have been into them for as long  I can remember. When I was a toddler and out of diapers, my mom was a babysitter. I would ask her for diapers to put on my teddies. When no one was looking I had them on, as they were never for the bears. I even used one and brought it to my mom, unsure of what to do. 

Fast forward to about 18, I watched a TLC episode on AB/DL. Something clicked and it became something I thought about frequently. Finally, I got the guts to buy a pack of goodnights. I nearly ran home with anticipation. I was elated when I finally had my first pair on, wearing around my room and doubling up the dose. I went through the pack in a few days. Unsure of what to do, I hid them, used and wrapped in bags. My mom ended up finding them before I could trash them and told me to get rid of them, end of conversation. I was mortified and didn't touch a diaper for years.

I would secretly fantasize about wearing while being intimate and that seemed to be my only climactic fix. Plenty of incredible diaper dreams ensued and I ended up buying again.

• Like 1

I was 13, no one told me much about puberty, and I accidentally got the new pleasures of my growing body all tangled up with old childish memories of being desperate and wetting my pants.

In that first rush of discovery, diapers — which had seemed equal parts irrelevant, embarrassing and nasty to me up to then — became Totally Fascinating. The fact that I used to wear them as a baby and pee my pants all day long. What did it feel like? Why couldn’t I remember? How long did I wear them? How could I possibly have not known any better?

It was such a weird thing to think about, me in diapers. Not a usual-seeming subject for a new teenage boy, but somehow it sent tingles through my whole body and I wanted to do it.

The first time I had privacy I held my pee in all morning, put on two snug pairs of underwear as my “diaper,” went and sat on the toilet with them still on and … let go and wet myself while imagining being a baby in diapers. It felt absolutely fantastic, the warmth streaming all through my undies in such nice places, the relief, the helpless innocence of being a baby mixed with the daring of doing this on purpose, for pleasure.

After I’d thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the feeling of wetting myself like a very little boy, I pleasured myelf in my wet undies, twice, like a much bigger one...

• Like 3

I can't even remember that far back to when I started wearing diapers "recreationally." I do know that it was way before puberty kicked in but it must have felt good because I still enjoy doing it now.

I've always enjoyed wearing diapers (DL) since I was about the age of 4. But the first time I purchased a pack was around 15. It was a pack of the discrete slip on Depends. It felt so amazing to know I fulfilled a life long dream. It not only allowed me to enjoy my DL side of life but about a year later, it completely  unlocked the AB side of my life. It was everything I could wish for,  plus some. 

When I was 15 I bought my first pack of libero night comfort. Before that it had been innovating with underwears being stuffed with toilet papers, plastic bags and anything between while also reading sites of the subject at the time. Also actual wetting was quite limited to BM only(not that I hadn't enjoyed that too). As I put on the libero the sensation was very strong(both sexually and emotionally). Unfortunately I quite fast learned the limitations with the product. While namely I was just under the weight limit(60 kg or 132 lbs), being quite tall but thin, the fitting of the diaper let a lot to be desired. Also peeing first time was quite hard. I would try and try to get flow going and when it would finally come out, it  came as too strong, soaking the diaper.Learning to release with right kind of flow  was hit or miss until I could finally control it.:rolleyes: 

I am not sure of the age, but it must have been in very early teens when I started to experiment with wetting.  It started with toilet paper that I would fold up into a pad and than support the pad with longer sheets of paper so I could sit on the toilet and wet through this pad.  As you would expect, it didn't hold much prior to falling off into the bowl but was a short spurt of feeling a diaper wetting.  Shortly after that, I found some older cloth diapers that were being used as rags and garbed a few to take to my special hiding place, a hideout so to speak in some old equipment we had in our back yard.  I collected a few safety pins which were at that time used as diaper pins and learned first hand what a cloth diaper felt like to wet in.  Unfortunately I did not take proper care of the used diapers and soon they were reduced to rotting cloth.  

Jump ahead at least 15 years and I purchased my first disposable diapers which I would often wear and use after work when traveling.  This continued to where I am today, so my love for diapers traced back to when I was growing up it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

I've liked diapers all my life. I remember as a kid having my mom put one on me just for the fun of it when I was age 5 to 7. I bought my very own first diapers, which were the green Depends that came in a sample pack, with some allowance money when I was about 11 or 12 or so. I came home on my bike with them hidden in my waistband and hid them out in the storage barn. I loved putting them on. It felt so good and wetting them was such a turn on. It's been this way every since for me.

I always had a wee and poo fetish and did so on occasion in my pants to about age 35, always sexual this was. I sort of grew out of this then I started travelling for work and decided to give nappies a go buying my first pack was exciting and felt naughty. I started weeing in them which was a great feeling being able to go to bed and wet your nappy and sleep in a wet nappy. Of course after a while I decided to use them for pooing in too, whenever I can now I wear nappies in bed and sleep in a wet and pooey nappy, not everyone’s thing, I do realise. I wear a nappy every day for work for convenience I cannot stop and go weewee as I’m going in peoples houses the whole day so wearing a nappy and using it to wee in is the best thing. It’s no longer sexual but sleeping in a wet pooey nappy certainly is, as I changing someone’s nappy for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to put toilet paper in my underwear at school because I liked the feeling against my privates. I also remember asking my little sister to put on a pull up so I could baby her. 

My first time was wearing an old white towel (stolen form the Chez Paris "resort" hotel in Miami Beach) and plastic pants fashioned out of a garbage bag.

Still it was a good approximation.

I was 16, had my own car and a driver's license. I also had storage (my trunk) that my snooping mother couldn't access. So, knowing that I loved diapers, and feeling like I was the only one in the world that felt this way, I went to the grocery store and bought a package of depends pullups. Not knowing that all diapers aren't created equal, I slipped one on and let go a fulllllllllll bladder. It immediately soaked through and started leaking onto the floor (thankfully the tile floor in the bathroom). I would binge and purge out of lust and disgust of my relationship with diapers. Eventually I found this site and the rest is history!

I took a towel out of the bathroom, pinned it on & put my shorts back on.  Then went out with my dad to do the week's food shopping.  I didn't dare wet it.  I was probably about 7, certainly less than 9 years old, as we moved house around my 9th birthday.  Nobody said anything, & probably nobody noticed.  If anybody had asked me why I did it, I'm sure I couldn't have given them an answer at the time.  I just wanted to, like I just want to now.  I've still no idea why I wanted to, that first time, but certainly I was already going to be an AB even then.  I suspect it may partly date back to when I was at nursery school, about 3 years old, although I can't be sure.  One of the carers got cross with one of the other children, & threatened to glue him to his chair the following if he didn't stay sitting down when he was told to.  I was coming down with flu & a high fever at the time, & I never forgot that - of course I wasn't there the next day.  I think that fixed something in my head that never went away - it's certainly one of my earliest memories.  Maybe that had nothing to do with my AB side, but I've always thought it probably did.

This is an interesting thread. I see quite a continuous thought running through the discussion; "I don't know why.....exactly......I just enjoy it" is what I'm seeing quite a bit of. (It isn't universal, but it is to my observation frequent.) The upshot is that that observation makes me feel a lot better, because I'm not alone. I couldn't explain this no matter how I might try. It's too private, and too enjoyable.

• 2 months later...

My first time was only 9 days ago and I must say the feelings I had and are still having are ones of confusion I was confused because while my heart was saying this is great my head was saying this has to be illegal or wrong on some sort of level. 9 days later I’m not as confused because a very nice person on this site has helped me with my feelings but it’s still all new for me and I think a lot of the confusion comes from the fact that I’m 41 and just coming to this party late

A few “stages” of this for me:

- as a preteen finding a couple of baby nappies in a drawer at home. Sneaking out of bed early one morning and taping one on to me. It didn’t fit brilliantly BUT I can remember the feeling of having the plastic wonderfulness betweeen my legs. I eventually wet it a bit. Loved it. 

- buying Drynites as a teen - they were not the most comfy size wise, but better than stage one haha. Again, an amazing moment BUT they weren’t plastic backed, and I knew they were thinner than I wanted. I slept in them a good few times, and loved waking in the night, wetting, and then going back to sleep. Nervous times getting rid of the wet ones though  

- buying some crappy adult pull ups a few years later. They fitted better than the Drynites, but were thin and crappy. I didn’t wear them loads, as it wasn’t long before...

- I was finally able to buy some really adult nappies when my parents were away. I’d guess I was 17 or 18. They were Cuddlz all white prints, and I still remember the happiness and sheer delight the first moment I had the pack open and held one, smelt one, felt one. Putting it on was an almost out of body experience. That sounds like it was sexual, but it wasn’t. Just total comfort, safety, bliss. Feeling the thick padded plastic nappy over my bum and private regions was just something else. And the first time I wet it?? It wasn’t like I’d died and gone to heaven. 

I suppose a final “extra” step (another “first”) was a long time later (maybe ten years) when I first had my nappy changed by someone else. I remember lying there on the changing table, and again, just feeling like I’d died and gone to heaven. The moment I was changed and taped up, and had my clean nappy given a pat and a “you’re done”... that moment will stay with me forever. 

The first time I put on a real diaper not a pull up or depend caugh,caught, as an adult was amazing I still remember it like it was yesterday it was a rearz safari I put it on and immediately wet my self and I distinctively remember rubbing it for over an hour ohhing and ahhing at the amazing feeling of the thick warm plastic I was so relaxed and was sure it wouldn't last but after five years I still get that wonderful felling every time my girlfriend rubs my diaper or I rub hers the only difference is I don't get that feeling anymore by rubbing myself yet the weird thing about it for most people's posts I've read  rubbing there diaper is more of a sexual turn on for me it is not really that sexual its more of a relaxing thing like petting a dog 

On 7/28/2018 at 2:07 PM, Newbee said:

My first time was only 9 days ago and I must say the feelings I had and are still having are ones of confusion I was confused because while my heart was saying this is great my head was saying this has to be illegal or wrong on some sort of level. 9 days later I’m not as confused because a very nice person on this site has helped me with my feelings but it’s still all new for me and I think a lot of the confusion comes from the fact that I’m 41 and just coming to this party late

I started late too, I was around 32 when I started. Have fun exploring this new adventure.

Listen I’m 39 and I understand your feelings but at the end of the day what makes you happy should mean lots to you! You are doing anything illegal and don’t be ashamed just take it slow and enjoy keep a journal if that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really remember the first time I wore real diapers, bought from a store, but I do remember the first time I bought them. They were crappy pull ups from a chain pharmacy. The girl at the register knew they were for me, I blushed so damn hard. She just smiled, as if she was just as embarrassed as I was. She found it kind of cute, no doubt. I was sweating at the time but on the way home I was thrilled at the experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I always loved the plasticky diapers I wore as a child but after training they were of course no longer in the house hold..So many years went by without them.... I was always mortified if I had to buy them or keep them in my parents house ,so I never got them....So fastforward to 2000 I was in my own place and discovered all these online sites to order adult diapers. So  I ordered Attends waistband ones. I couldn't wait for them to come . I never tried any adult diapers at this point. So the bundle came and I pulled out on of the diapers and was unbelievably excited. They were thick shiny white diapers like the ones from years ago, only bigger! So the underwear came off and I taped on a nice thick plasticky Attends diaper. I couldn't believe I was wearing a diaper that fit perfectly....no squeezing into a large kids one or homemade type....That was the first real diaper I put on being grown up....I still love putting them on today...

I was 12 and was always curious about what it felt like to pee in a diaper. My first diaper at 12 was a Luvs Plastic Backed Barney size 6 from my cousins house. It was the best feeling in the world once I got the nerve to sneak one in the bathroom. That's what got me hooked. Now I wear for fun and sometimes pleasure a few days a week. 

For me it was a little underwhelming at first.  I was 29 and decided to order ABU SDK for my first try.  My most vivid memories of diapers from childhood were sneaking into places like a nursery to handle one and pretend to put it on.  Or taking one out of a pack of diapers in the bathroom when aunts were staying over with baby cousins.  That sort of thing came with a risk factor of being caught, which really amped up the excitement of diapers for me.

So being 29, living alone and putting one on didn't have the same feeling for me.  But after a little bit of time wearing, something happened that I didn't expect.  I began to really relax down there, to the extent that I thought I might wet or mess uncontrollably.  It was an amazing release of pelvic floor tension and I cannot create that feeling any other way.  Once in a while I will change in a public toilet stall just for the feeling of risk, or go to a dark field or wooded trail at 3am, but I don't push that too far.