LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How was your first time in a diaper?

I know that many of you have worn diapers since their childhood: someone came from a bedwetting experience, someone else just kept wearing diapers of habit as an older child, maybe was late potty trained or just liked diapers and wouldn’t stop wearing them. Others, instead, were humiliated by wearing diaper as a punishment. all of those actually never stopped wearing diapers and we can say that they have always known they are diaper lovers.

But my question (or rather, questions) is more for those who started wearing diapers as an adult or also as a teenager, either for incontinence reasons or simple attraction with any medical necessity. So the question is: how was your very first time in a diaper? The first time you bought a pack of diapers, you opened it and finally wore one?

What did you feel? Both emotional and just physical sensations?

Was it sexual or not?

Did you expect something more or it was a complete revelation? Did you “fall in love” with diapers or you liked them over the time until you couldn’t live without?

When did you discover that you’re a DL? Do you think you have always been a diaper lover? Or you become it with the passing of time after starting to wear them? Was the first time in a diaper a decisive moment in your DL life?

I've never really stopped wearing them.  However...I do recall the first time I wore adult sized diapers.  It was....epically wonderful.  I still really enjoy it after all these years.

For me it was something that I obsessed about. I bought good nights and was terrified purchasing them feeling like I was doing something so wrong! I pushed past that and now it’s a comfort thing for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Wanatrydiapers and Everyone,

Although I was toilet trained without drama and by 33 months (about average in 1967) my bladder was always tiny and over-active. Therefore my Mom always was nice when she asked me to wear 'just-in-case' diapers on trips and special events when toilets were hard to find. Then I reverted to bedwetting at puberty and lost all my bladder control at 21. Still I never found out about ABDL until I was 26. I grew up in pinned gauze diapers and only started wearing disposable Attends because there was no coin washers at my university. Still after I learned about ABDL my disposables took on a whole new meaning. Months later I was able to resume wearing gauze diapers to bed and they were magic

It was the summer after my freshman year of college. I went to Fred Meyer and bought some Depends. I was nervous about being asked who and what they were for. When I got home and had some privacy, I put one on. I liked how it felt against my skin (it did make me erect) but, other than the thrill, I didn't experience any catharsis. I initially struggled with making myself mess, but after a few times, it became easy. I realized then that I was a diaper lover and got an account on Daily Diapers around the same time!

I became IC in my 20's in the hospital,my first diaper as an adult was an Attends and finding DL was part of the journey, as when i got out of the hospital the internet didnt exist in the civilian world yet, i had friends who were ABDL who taught and guided me ,in how and what to wear and importantly how to tape (after 24 years I am damn good at it,LOL) I dare say I am connoisseur of all things diaper and worn a lot of crap diapers as well as some realy nice ones, I personally waterboard at least one bag of every diaper I can get my hands on to quality & performance check them ,it keeps things intresting. When performance counts I have my goto diapers both in cloth and disposable for those times (basicly long trips & doctors appointments) in my diaper bag is a complete duplicate change from socks to onesie ,so if a diaper is spectacular failure, I can minimize the damage many times before anyone outside of people with me know ,and if someone does notice they cut me alot of slack because most people assume everyone in a wheelchair is "broken toy" and needs and uses diapers ( people assume if you piss your pants its because you havent realized or admitted you need them yet,not that your testing a failure ).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

loved the feeling although at the same time i was scared to get caught cuz it happened to be a diaper i stole from my sisters room lol

Kind of a funny story about my diaper history. I'm an old fart (over 70) and have been into fem stuff, CDing since I was young. I happened to see pics of a guy in some Goodnites for girls with a cute print on them. Of course they were pullups but oh so cute. I immediately went to the store and bought some. Was quite a stretch to get them on since they were made for a  lot smalled size. But they did stretch enough and felt so good, and looked so cute. I finally had the urge to pee so figured what the heck and relaxed enough to let it flow. OMG it felt so good. I was immediately hooked and been wearing ever since.  Of course have graduated to adult diapers. Now it's Rearz Inspires I wear at night and some days. Love them as they fill up and get so fat and heavy.

• Like 1

My first diaper ever was a sample of Tena Pants Plus. I got them myself from pharmacy when I was about 17 years old, and behaviour of pharmacy staff was absolutely horrible :D  They asked questions, etc.. But eventually I got my sample and escaped from pharmacy. I have been incredibly excited. When the air was clear at home, I finally put them on. It was very sexual for me. I felt incredibly naughty and happy at same time. :D  I did expect something more at that time - I wasn't satisfied with absorbency. Complete revelation came after some time when I got my first pack of diapers, which was Abena Abri Form M4. After that, I have always loved diapers. :D

My first experience was at the hands of my babysitter at the ripe old age of nine. I was scared and didn't realize the rules of cause and effect and my. I was told if I could hold myself and wet or soil I could be put to bed in PJ's, but if I had an accident I would be diapered anytime I was babysat in diapers. For two more years I was diapered anytime I was babysat by Peggy.Then my mother and I relocated to Florida.

Kind of a funny story about my diaper history. I'm an old fart (over 70) and have been into fem stuff, CDing since I was young. I happened to see pics of a guy in some Goodnites for girls with a cute print on them. Of course they were pullups but oh so cute. I immediately went to the store and bought some. Was quite a stretch to get them on since they were made for a  lot smalled size. But they did stretch enough and felt so good, and looked so cute. I finally had the urge to pee so figured what the heck and relaxed enough to let it flow. OMG it felt so good. I was immediately hooked and been wearing ever since.  Of course have graduated to adult diapers. Now it's Rearz Inspires I wear at night and some days. Love them as they fill up and get so fat and heavy.

Hello,  about the same thing here a picture of some guy diapers and headed Triumph to wear them since I was about 20 I am 57 now and I'm loving every minute of it

• 2 weeks later...

My first adult diapers was from eckards drug store . 

My grandfather had some leftover after he passed away and me being a diaper lover l could not resist the temptation of grabbing one . Well after a had grabbed a couple I took them back to my apartment ,I was full of antisapation exitement and a bit of anxiety not to mention I didn't even think i could get it on over my erection .

Shortly after I got it on my doorbell rang I covered with some jeans and opened the door ,it was an old helper of mine that I had fired , little did I know at the time he only came by to scope out my apartment. He broke in the next day through the attic and stole a camera and a VCR  but I can never forget that first diaper and how it made me feel ,after that I was really hooked for life.

1 hour ago, Galaxie 66 said:

My first adult diapers was from eckards drug store . 

My grandfather had some leftover after he passed away and me being a diaper lover l could not resist the temptation of grabbing one . Well after a had grabbed a couple I took them back to my apartment ,I was full of antisapation exitement and a bit of anxiety not to mention I didn't even think i could get it on over my erection .

Shortly after I got it on my doorbell rang I covered with some jeans and opened the door ,it was an old helper of mine that I had fired , little did I know at the time he only came by to scope out my apartment. He broke in the next day through the attic and stole a camera and a VCR  but I can never forget that first diaper and how it made me feel ,after that I was really hooked for life.

You left us hanging about the old helper who broke in.  Did the police catch him, did they find the stolen items in his posession, did he go to jail? 

No Rusty I didn't get anything back, crime seen came out and took pictures , my statement , heck he even left blood all over my closet where he came in at where the scuddle hole was .

He was staying in the apartment right behind me , climbed up in the Attic , punched a hole through the sheetrock firewall and then down he came while I was at work .Strange thing though , he never touched my guns that where in the closet in plain sight , I geusse all he wanted was the Minolta and my Montgomery Wards VCR.

Go figure.

Yeah.  I can't understand with all the evidence he left at the scene and the information you provided why the police didn't question him or arrest him, especially if he lived in the apartment directly behind you!  Sounds like the cops didn't want to be bothered and you got the shaft.  I'm surprised the apartment complex didn't complain to the cops since the sheetrock was busted out.  Maybe they would carry a little more weight.  I'd be screaming all the way to the chief and local media myself.

• Like 1

I used to use towels as cloth diapers. Then a few years ago I inherited some men's overnight pull ups. As soon as I pulled them up I was hooked. They keep PJ bottoms dry during the day at home. I tend to lubricate a lot when horny and diapers do that is spades (or buckets) I actually got so turned on I thought I was going to pee again and came instead. I loved the way it diminished my penis, but yet loved the way the diaper swells in front when wet. I had to have more. I did and treat myself to a diaper at least once a week.

I was 22 and still lived "at home".  It had been a fetish since I was very young, but all I'd ever done was use towels to simulate it.  I got a pack of store/generic brand diapers that had six tapes, and got them home in my backpack.  When it came time to try it, I was obviously excited.  I was alone, but still did it in the bathroom.  The fact that I was actually putting on a diaper after years of fantasizing about it was thrilling.  I believe I sat on the closed toilet lid to fasten it, but I think I got an average fit.  

I always have this... I don't know if I want to call it fear of telling this story because someone might know who I am but what the hell.  I was never a bed wetter but I found out my best friend was.  He refused to stay over at my house because he was afraid my sister (who he had a crush on) or her friends found out he had to wear diapers.  Thus I came up with a plan.  My sister and I would make bets with each other from time to time, stupid things like I would have to wear lip stick or she had to lick the cat.  Well I came up with an idea, with my allowance I went to the story with my friends and got a package of depends, which for a 12-13 year old was big.  Since my parents were divorced and my father spent the weekends at the bar we had the house to ourselves.  That night we made fun of my sisters friend calling her a baby and thus we made a bet if she lost she had to wear a diaper until the next morning and couldn't use the bathroom until then.  She lost, which she instantly wanted revenge and my friend lost, by the end of the night all 4 of us were in diapers and my the morning everyone was wet and no one knew my friend was a bed wetter.  To keep anyone from finding out my friend was the bet wetter every weekend became "diaper bets" and by the end everyone would be in a diaper.  My father walked in drunk one night and saw me in nothing but a wet diaper and a t-shirt in the middle of the living room, he looked at me for a moment started laughing and went back to the bar.  When he was sober we had a long talk and he did know my friend was a bed wetter so he thought it had been a smart trick.  I never told him that I had wanted to wear diapers for as long as I could remember.  All I can remember about that first night was just...Joy.  To be in a room with 4 people my age all in diapers was something that has never happened since.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well I have 3 version 1 is the first time i made a fake diaper, 2nd is the time i bought a pack of depends and the 3rd is ordering the diaper I have now which are little for big. 

Anyway I love the feeling all 3 times it wasn't sexual it was more a comfort/de-stree sort of thing I can really explain but growing up I was never overly comfortable going number 2 on the toilet I would always hold it until I couldn't anymore. Anyway this whole thing started because at the age of 15 my mother suggested I get diaper to practice going on the toilet, I was embarrassed and thought about it and said I would my mother then said she wasn't serious. Well fast forward about a year and I was curious if there was anyone who was around my age that wore diaper and well I found many people and found out how to make a fake diaper using a towel and old underwear. I loved the feeling and as I've gotten old I have gotten more serious about wearing these diapers to de-stress and feel safe :D 

My first experience in an adult diaper was when I was in my senior year of high school, and one evening several nights after I just had major eye surgery for glaucoma, I got my first sample pack from a supplier, and I decided to put one on. Afterwards I fell asleep, and the next morning I awoke forgetting I was diapered. My mother knocked thinking I was still sleeping. When she said I needed to get ready for school, I told her it was a Saturday, therefore no school. So, she closed my door, and then I went back to sleep. Or at least I did after I thought I had to fart. Turns out it wasn't a fart.

I ended up going back to sleep, and then later took off the dirty diaper and disposed of it when no one else was home.

Thankfully!f7293c95dccf68611935bc97eb7f3d33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Funny story that I've been meaning to type out. I had gotten home from my summer job and had been lent a car by my neighbors who were out of town and I was housesitting and my mom and brother were also out of town. Perfect, right? I went to an out-of-the way pharmacy and bought some of those classic awesome 3-tape Attends, sneaked them back into the house (our neighbors all lived right on top of each other) and put them in the bathroom for a great diapered weekend. I put one on immediately, was shaking a little I was so excited, and had a challenge trying to start to use it. I realized I needed to chill out and went to go hang out in my room. As soon as I got to my room my friends pulled up to my house and started pounding on the door. They'd known I was going to be along and either wanted to pick me up or come hang out sans-parents. They banged on the door for like 5 minutes but it felt like FOREVER. As I got ready in the house I had killed all the lights and drawn the blinds so I was literally hiding inside the house in my bedroom with a diaper on. It was HOT and closing up the house had basically made it too hot to be comfortable and I'd started to pee. I wound up taking a nap despite all of that so I could feel like I had an alibi and wake up in my diaper for the first time. It was a weird, thrilling experience, but not exactly what I'd pictured for my first time getting to wear my new diapers. Went through several that weekend and had the chance to scout out my hiding places, some terrible (I'd eventually get caught), some better than others.

I always have this... I don't know if I want to call it fear of telling this story because someone might know who I am but what the hell.  I was never a bed wetter but I found out my best friend was.  He refused to stay over at my house because he was afraid my sister (who he had a crush on) or her friends found out he had to wear diapers.  Thus I came up with a plan.  My sister and I would make bets with each other from time to time, stupid things like I would have to wear lip stick or she had to lick the cat.  Well I came up with an idea, with my allowance I went to the story with my friends and got a package of depends, which for a 12-13 year old was big.  Since my parents were divorced and my father spent the weekends at the bar we had the house to ourselves.  That night we made fun of my sisters friend calling her a baby and thus we made a bet if she lost she had to wear a diaper until the next morning and couldn't use the bathroom until then.  She lost, which she instantly wanted revenge and my friend lost, by the end of the night all 4 of us were in diapers and my the morning everyone was wet and no one knew my friend was a bed wetter.  To keep anyone from finding out my friend was the bet wetter every weekend became "diaper bets" and by the end everyone would be in a diaper.  My father walked in drunk one night and saw me in nothing but a wet diaper and a t-shirt in the middle of the living room, he looked at me for a moment started laughing and went back to the bar.  When he was sober we had a long talk and he did know my friend was a bed wetter so he thought it had been a smart trick.  I never told him that I had wanted to wear diapers for as long as I could remember.  All I can remember about that first night was just...Joy.  To be in a room with 4 people my age all in diapers was something that has never happened since.
Hands down that's the best kid diaper wear story I have heard, you get my respect for tricking people into not making your friend the punchline of immaturity, so I have no idea who you are IRL other than a dude who went out of his way to help a friend in away that many would not,so if I did know you IRL I would buy you a nice diaper , thats pretty cool when you help a friend feel more like an everyday kid and obey your own desire for padding[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk