LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Call Your Pacifier?

So, my Cookie Monster Nuk 5 pacifier from PacifiersRUs is coming today, and I'm seriously excited. When I first started branching out beyond diapers, I got a pacifier mostly because it was one of the most "babyish" things I could think of at the time. I never really used it until my girlfriend broke up with me, and I found it really worked as a therapeutic device. Lord knows it helped with all the crying I did.

After a few weeks of using it, I wanted to start calling it something besides "pacifier". After all, how many babies call it that? I knew I wanted it to be something other than the cliche-sounding "binky" or "paci", and settled on Nuk Nuk.

As I anxiously await the arrival of my new Nuk Nuk, I put it to you, my fellow babies: What do you call your pacifier? Is there a story behind the name?

I myself, don't really have any specific name for mine, but here are some I know of.

Binky

Booby

Boom Boom

Chewy

Doo Doo

Doe Doe

Dummy

Dumb Dumb

Ninny

Nonny

Nooky

Nunny

Paci

Plug

Popper

Sassy

Sissy

Soother

Sucker

Stopper

Teet

Tit

Wubby

The list can go on and on. But those are a few to think on. Have fun!

• Like 1

I myself, don't really have any specific name for mine, but here are some I know of.

Binky

Booby

Boom Boom

Chewy

Doo Doo

Doe Doe

Dummy

Dumb Dumb

Ninny

Nonny

Nooky

Nunny

Paci

Plug

Popper

Sassy

Sissy

Soother

Sucker

Stopper

Teet

Tit

Wubby

The list can go on and on. But those are a few to think on. Have fun!

Whoa! That's a lot of names! :P

I guess I just like the idea of keeping things simple. Helps form a connection between baby and pacifier. And judging by the way this one looks and feels in my mouth, it's going to be a long and happy relationship! :)

• 2 weeks later...

i always called my a deedee

On 3/22/2018 at 10:45 AM, AbabeBill said:

Doo Doo

who the hell is sucking on doo doo?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, nenog613 said:

i always called my a deedee

who the hell is sucking on doo doo?

I don’t know? Other than Gadawgs saying, pappy. But, no matter what you call it, it’s the same. A rose is a rose.

Don't really have a name for mine, though "binky" comes to mind most often. I do know I certainly won't name it "Willy" as if I were to say out loud, "I'm going to go suck on my Willy.", would certainly be taken the wrong way. :rofl

Paci for me. In fact I love MAM pacifiers but recently I tried tommee tippie pacifiers and found the nipple perfect for all night sucking.If you were a thumbsucker this paci is perfect just like your thumb as a toddler.

I just call mine a "binky".  :unsure:

PS: Omg @Spiderman.....TEN HOURS of the Spider-Man Theme Song? Good gosh! ....That sounds like a way to, like, drive your enemies insane. Like flipping Chinese Water Torture man.....whew.....you're a twisted man Spidey, a real twisted man. XD

(I am of course just joking; I'm sure you're a lovely person. XD)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...