LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

"Okay." I run into the living room and turn it on. But just like last time a flip through what feels like a million channels and can't find anything. Then I remembered something: the Wii! I go back over to the kitchen. "Daddy can you show me how to turn the video game on?"

I strapped the wii remote to my wrist and turned on whatever game was in the wii already. It was called Wii Sports. I didn’t know much about sports fan, but I was willing to give it a try.

It was so fun!

I play baseball and tennis and bowling. But while I was playing golf I ended up pooping my Pull-up without any warning. Would I have had warning if I hadn't been so distracted?

I looked back at my Daddy, who saw the whole thing, and felt absolutely humiliated.

I nodded. I was rooted in place. I wasn’t sure how well these Pull-ups could handle poop and I really didn't want that leaking out all over the place! So I stood there afraid to move.

(You're blue now!)

"I'm sorry, Mommy. It came on so fast I didn’t have time to do anything." I was a little scared she'd think I didn’t make it became I was playing a video game and take away that privilege. Would she be right to do so? Would I have been more focused on my body's signals if I hadn't been focused on playing?