LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

"Oh. Uhh, okay I guess." got in the car. This was the first time she hadn't changed me immediately and it kinda took me by surprise. I was no stranger to sitting in my own pee or poop until someone has the kindness to change my diaper, but what I was really worried about was my Pull-up leaking in the car.

When she helps me out of my seat I feel my skirt sticking to my butt and the back of my legs. Sure enough, I felt my seat and it was damp with my pee. "M-M-Mommy! I th-th-thinked I leaked!" once again, there was no THINKING about it. I had DEFINITELY leaked!

I started to tear up.

"I-I'M SO SORRY!" I wasn’t quite sure why I was so upset. Sure, back when I was with the Petersons I would get in BIG trouble when I leaked on stuff. Even though I had NO CONTROL over that! Still, I knew my Mommy wouldn't be mad at me. I DID tell her I needed changing back at church. But i was still very scared that I'd made her and Daddy upset by peeing in the car.

"M-M-Maybe this whole potty training thing isn't such a good idea." I wanted to be normal. More than anything. But I just couldn't stay dry! It was impossible! And as much as I hate the idea of being stuck in diapers, at least I wouldn't embarrass myself or my parents by peeing and pooping all over the place.

Could

That took a bit of the wind out of my sails. I got so excited that I forgot that the doctor hasn't even seen me yet! "W-what do you think my chances are?" As if she would know. She's a lawyer, not a doctor.