LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

As soon as we get up I notice my pull-up feels kinda weird. Oh no, I hope I didn't wet while we were eating!

Sure enough, when we get to the bathroom and I pull down my pants I see that my pullup is thoroughly soaked. "I-I-I'm sorry, Mommy! I d-d-didn’t even feel it!"

I tried not to cry, I really did. Wetting myself didn't upset me that much. But I knew my Mommy was disappointed in me even if she wouldn't say it. That combined with the fear of ruining our evening out if I started crying only made me more emotional. I started to tear up.

I felt horrible. Not for wetting my pull-up, but for crying. I knew I'd ruined the evening, even if they wouldn't admit I had. So on the way home I just pulled the hood of my coat up to hide my crying face and curled up against the car door.

Just like at naptime she stayed with me in the room after she tucked me in. I felt just awful. Normally when I feel that way I would just cry my self to sleep like I had countless nights before, but with her in the room... I didn’t want to cry again. I thought it might be time to try something new. After carefully choosing my words I sat up and looked at my Mommy whom I love more than anything in the world. "Why do I always feel bad?"