LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

"Well, nothing per say. But, you were probably expecting a relatively normal child to call your own. Anna could prove quite a challenge for an unprepared parent. Do you have any idea how to deal with a child who's been abused by parents in the past?"

She looked like she was about to say something, then stopped herself. "I guess that's probably more than any social worker could ask of you. I'm sorry if I seem a little frazzled. I've only been on the job for a few months and as you can imagine it can sometimes be overwhelming.

"Well, just sign these papers and she's all yours." She sets out the adoption papers. "And I'm sorry if I scared you or anything. She might love it here and everything will be fine. I just wanted to prepare you for the worst."

"Great. And one more thing: she wasn't exactly excited to be here; to have new parents. So she might be a flight risk. Just keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't run off, okay?"

When the social worker opened the door and brought her in she stopped fighting and looked up at you with fear in her eyes, trembling slightly. She flinched as you reached out to shake her hand

(I'm gonna try writing from Anna's POV and see how I like it.)

I started looking around, cold diaper squishing between my legs with every step reminding me of the humiliation to come.

Maybe this time will be different? Maybe they won't hate me like the Petersons?

Wishful thinking.

At least I don't have a bunch of mean brothers and sisters to pick on me.