LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

Hmm... I've never played a child before. And it would be nice to not have to run the RP for once. But can I get a little more information?

How "little" does this girl have to be? What age range are you looking for?

Will diapers be involved in any way?

Also I seem to have a propensity for writing... challenging characters. So if you aren't comfortable with Anna having psychological damage from years of abuse in a previous home (or something like that. Not saying that's the route I'd take.) Maybe this partnership isn't the best idea.

I was saying I don't want to play the parents because I always end up playing the parents. Most people tend to want to be the baby.

Also you didn't answer my other questions about age & diapers?

Is she in diapers 24/7 or just at night?

Is she completely incontinent or just prone to accidents enough to warrent protection?

Has she always been this way or is it a recent development?

I'm sorry if I'm being difficult. I'm trying to create her base character and I need some of the essential information that will effect the RP.

Hmm... okay I think I've got something. This would ve the information goven to the parents.

Anna had been an orphan from birth. She has been in the care of multiple foster parents throughout her life.

When she was 7 she was riding in the backseat of a car with her her then-current foster parents when a drunk driver hit them head-on, killing both parents and rendering Anna almost completely incontinent.

She was then re-adopted into new foster family. But was recently taken away from them when charges of negligence and possible abuse were filed against them.

Anna has since shown many signs of "emotional instability" caused be the alleged abuse. Including withdrawal, depression, anxiety, nightmares, and fits of anger or sadness.

(Okay, I think I'm good to go. You may start whenever you're ready.)

"Pleased to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Hammond. I'm Ms. Pepper. The social worker in charge of Anna. Sorry, when you deal with as many people as I do everyday names become a bit of a blur!" She chuckles nervously.

"She can get a little sensitive about the whole thing. So you'll need to keep a close eye on her diapers to avoid rashes or infection. But try not to make her feel embarrassed about it."

"Well, it's possible that she may have suffered abuse in her previous home. In fact I'd say it's pretty definite. The signs are all there: anxiety, emotional distancing, low self-esteem, nightmares. You weren't informed of any of this?"