LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I go to the bathroom and try to use the potty. Not much comes out. But I guess I probably peed everything out in my sleep? Yeah! That has to be it, right?

I was about to leave when I remembered that Mommy made me wash my hands last time. So I did that and then left.

I sit down at the table. Constantly aware of my pull-up. Afraid I could start peeing at any moment and disappoint my parents. Maybe if I just stay focused, I won't pee? Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

I close my eyes and try to focus on my bladder. Trying to will my pull-up to stay dry.

I couldn’t tell if it was actually doing anything other than giving me a headache.

It smelled really good, but my mouth and throat felt so dry. Maybe just one sip?

I take a sip of my water and it felt so good to have my thirst quenched that before I could stop myself I had already drank half the cup. After I set it down and saw how much I drank I instantly felt guilty for it. I hope I can hold it through dinner!

I eat. And it was delicious, but I was too worried about my Pull-up to really enjoy it.

When I was about halfway done with my food I couldn’t take the pressure any more. "M-m-may I be excused?"

I get up and run to the bathroom. But once there, I could still only manage a few dribbles. Frustrated, I pull my training pants back up and only to few a slight dampness that I hadn't noticed before.

Oh no.

I start to panic. okay okay, maybe it was just a little dribble? Not a full accident?

But the designs on the outside were complete faded. This wasn't just a few drops. This was a full blown accident.

What am I going to do??? I can't tell my Mommy I had another accident. I just can't!

I froze in my panic. No no no no no no! 

"J-j-just a minute!" I quickly pulled my wet pull-up back on, flushed the toilet, and opened the door, trying to act like nothing was wrong. Keep it together, Anna. You've got this.