LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

I would like to officially say hello. I apparently joined awhile ago but as we all have had my doubts. Well in the last year I have come to accept what I can never part with, Diapers. It’s yet a very lonely world so my hopes are to meet others with common interests in life not solely pertaining to diapers only. I’m 4 years away from half a century so time is passing and I need to live it the way I want.

Hi there, Willowbaby! Glad to see you're putting yourself out there.

If you want to find people who share common interests with you outside of diapers, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself then?

Well I’m a proud father of a 22 year old son. He has given me my first grandson which is my little buddy. I married my high school sweetheart . Tied the knot 22 years ago. Die hard Seattle Seahawks fan, all year long researching what the team is doing. Sports are a big deal for me. 

I’m currently in training for management in the fast food industry. This is new coming from years in construction. But I was self employed for so long and never had the advise to prepare for retirement. So now my journey is to get ready for the years I can’t work. Lol