LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting ready for the mall

I'll make it easier by merging your threads and letting you know that if you create more threads about it you might find you won't be making too many more threads in future. :)

A new thread for everything is unnecessary and bordering on spamming.

Just ban the clown and get it over with dude. Do us all a favor.

I'm sure if you go to the local mall, somewhere near the back, you will find a special store for big sissy babies. They are always there (or at least that's what the stories tell me) then your wife can buy you an adult sized stroller, bouncer, highchair and everything else then she can convert the spare bedroom into a nursery for you and you can be a baby 24/7.

Breastfeeding in public is no big deal, I mean there are all sorts of debates about it with kids when it's required but I'm sure it's acceptable for an adult to do it as part of their kinky play... Babies need to drink right? Just get your wife to lift her top up in public and latch on preferably with as many people watching as possible. Maybe some other ladies will want to take their turn feeding the big baby and they will volunteer to take over until you make big excited squirties in your diaper. To be honest it sounds perfectly reasonable to risk going to jail and getting put on the sex offenders lists.

Of course your wife will want to show you to her friends. What self-respecting wife wouldn't want to expose their private lives to everyone they know? I'm sure there'll be a picnic in the park where you can play in the sandpit whilst your wife and all her friends have a good adult time, you'll eventually succumb to the inevitable and make little mud pies in your diaper and then your wife will have to change you in front of all her friends.

In short... Screw laws, screw common decency and screw reality

I found the sissybaby shop at Lothlorien: Galadriel's Goo-Goo Gha-Gha Gazeb and the one at Rivendell: Imladris I'maladyboy Imporium. So, yes, they are all over the place